User Tag List

Page 303 of 415 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 302 303 304 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Showing results 4,531 to 4,545 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: FL Chat

dont see the need for another cypher till the GBL final is closed.....hit that up yall

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    @Dzaster @Boyznblack
    whats the deal with your battle?
    he posted the battle thread, I never saw it or checked in. he posted a verse.....I told em he shoulda waited for me to check in, cause I was unaware of the battle... he got his panties in a bunch... that's a gist of it
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack View Post
    he posted the battle thread, I never saw it or checked in. he posted a verse.....I told em he shoulda waited for me to check in, cause I was unaware of the battle... he got his panties in a bunch... that's a gist of it
    did you accept his call out?

Battle Record
    86-54

you did accept it...but there was no due date. yall act like children round here i swear.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

@KnowP you gonna get down on the key tourney?
    Yeah dat

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

@OG Maestro i see you ghostin
    Shut up fore I buss your lip you faggy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    Shut up fore I buss your lip you faggy
    One more word puts you... and I'm stone cold Steve Austin stomping you in the corner of the ring fagel

Battle Record
    86-54

Sup tho

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Why does every post in a battle thread have to be approved by a moderator? That has to be tiresome. I could understand it this place was popping with activity, but wouldn't it be easier to stop doing? As far as I know Spree is the only mod here and he's olverwhelmed with maintenance on the site, not to mention his private life.

We should lift that restriction.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

We really need to do something to get activity back up. I've never seen this place so quiet.

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    We really need to do something to get activity back up. I've never seen this place so quiet.
    Never Ever @B Dot LESNAR

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    86-54

Why does every post in a battle thread have to be approved by a moderator? That has to be tiresome. I could understand it this place was popping with activity, but wouldn't it be easier to stop doing? As far as I know Spree is the only mod here and he's olverwhelmed with maintenance on the site, not to mention his private life.

We should lift that restriction.
    It's the battle hack. You have to poll votes to get points so you can start battles and see more votes the more points you have. It's also set to when the battle is over all posts get auto approved...it's a cool idea if this place was poppin but I think for now it should be off

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

did you accept his call out?
    Right here

Like I said earlier, could you just keep it open for feedback? Its obvious he don't wanna post cuz he got way too much time to post in the chat but not the battle. He can keep bitching in here all he wants though.

Battle Record
    86-54

hop in the key tourney bro

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post
    Never Ever @B Dot LESNAR

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    you to bro if you got time hop in the key tourney