User Tag List

Page 338 of 415 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 337 338 339 348 388 ... LastLast
Showing results 5,056 to 5,070 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

Codealt

Re: FL Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Late Bloom View Post
    Hi my names late bloom im not going say anything like ive won 40 battles er nothing but yeah hi i post around here and know a couple heads... and have battled a bit... i guess sortve...
    If you didn't win under the battle hack, PM me all the links for proof.

it also can't be from any other alias, we don't add records from aliases. also I don't think we add wins from leagues.

you also have to send in your loss links to.

Battle Record
    5-21

Fuck me man they from ages ago.... im not trying to whine but fuck them battles is from ages ago i'll find the links if i have to but fuck just chill for a second... just woke up ya dig...
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

You had more than 40 wins. It was more like 50-60. Don't worry about finding the links. We believe you.

Battle Record
    5-21

Lol im 99-1 33 ko to be honest lol jk jk
    a labyrinth of power.....

Quote Originally Posted by Codealt View Post
    If you didn't win under the battle hack, PM me all the links for proof.

it also can't be from any other alias, we don't add records from aliases. also I don't think we add wins from leagues.

you also have to send in your loss links to.
    What did you do smfh

I just left a great vote on Bomb bard battle and it’s not showing. Did you really do what I think you did?

- - - Updated - - -

Monolith's Avatar Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Battle Record
    1-0
    lol dope intro? Nah you start off with a little bit about yourself and your achievements, not bad not bad I can dig it
    Re: Bomb bard vs monolith
    Bout to drop these 10 lines like landmines son watch where you stepping/
    I peeped ya shit you got thin rhymes, wasting my time, fuck you an wherever you repping//
    the only diss here is calling his rhymes thin and I’m not feelin that, if you like em thick das on you potna but weak attempt here
    I'll have you feeling like ya laying wrapped up in a panel van, veins pumping with an ounce-of-glass/
    I ain't playing around but you'd think I was a globe trotter the way I'm bout to bounce-that-ass//
    excuse me? Did you just....nvm just forget it. Big no to this bar
    You're a light weight kid, no threat, so I ain't even ducking the bombard/
    But I'll sling words like blades that cut deep enough to leave ya mom-scarred//
    you coulda used the concept differently. “I sling dicks, it’ll bounce that ass”...since you’re apparently on that ish, I’ll say this was decent thouhh for the most part
    Yo let's talk true-facts, this dude quick to jump in a battle with the new-cat/
    Ya skill was too-flat so ya flew back an Networth was in the comments like you shoulda knew-that//
    notnfeeling this too much fam
    Now you wanna roll it back after ducking and asking for the extension/
    Man alright but after this is over you should quit rap until I give you the fucking permission//
    i suppose if I threw on some type of ancient Canadian accent this might have rhymed. Saying you’re his legal guardian isn’t really harsh my dude

Alright Man here it goes. You have potential but I’m not sure how you’re 1-0. Must be s fluke accident tbh. Suggestion? Make my hotline bling and I’ll do my all to help you elevate. I like you though as a person, I really do...but if wanna win battles you have to come harder

Vs

Claimin U wear snake skins & Leather..Doubt that act is glowing
    No way Mon T Python...But his verses are an example of a laughable showing
    the wordplay nameplay thing was a huge reach but at least I can appreciate the attempt, decent here
    Cos I N/S'd? U honor role.. But now Im'a leave this FGT Scard
    We look @ U as the Nerdy type, A Failure who has tha same Class in Bars
    nah mate
    Let me find out U got a son. That terrorist can get punched in the chin
    Even he thinks ur verses have sad execution, So I'll shoot ur brains out in front of the kid
    oooo I thought you were going somewhere else with this, you ended bland. I was digging the concept and that you called his kid a terrorist lmao that made me laugh up my Cheerios but ok decent
    Catch this Boy N black runnin up...& I'll leave'm hurt
    Punches have Ur whole style swelled in different colors..Thats a reaper verse
    shit like that shit like that. This is how the rest of your lines should be lookin, good hit here I liked it lol
    W/The gun I go Ape shit! 1 shot I'm done W/a dweeb
    Fuck Mon Key! Just reading his bars makes me wanna swing from a branch & hang from a tree
    fuck mon no! Terrible line my man this got me hella fucking mad after reading it

Bom bard is clearly the better battler here and had a more concistent verse, really only liked 1 bar tbh but bom had better concepts and delivery nonetheless.

VOTE BOMB

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamole View Post
    What did you do smfh

I just left a great vote on Bomb bard battle and it’s not showing. Did you really do what I think you did?

- - - Updated - - -

Monolith's Avatar Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Battle Record
    1-0
    lol dope intro? Nah you start off with a little bit about yourself and your achievements, not bad not bad I can dig it
    Re: Bomb bard vs monolith
    Bout to drop these 10 lines like landmines son watch where you stepping/
    I peeped ya shit you got thin rhymes, wasting my time, fuck you an wherever you repping//
    the only diss here is calling his rhymes thin and I’m not feelin that, if you like em thick das on you potna but weak attempt here
    I'll have you feeling like ya laying wrapped up in a panel van, veins pumping with an ounce-of-glass/
    I ain't playing around but you'd think I was a globe trotter the way I'm bout to bounce-that-ass//
    excuse me? Did you just....nvm just forget it. Big no to this bar
    You're a light weight kid, no threat, so I ain't even ducking the bombard/
    But I'll sling words like blades that cut deep enough to leave ya mom-scarred//
    you coulda used the concept differently. “I sling dicks, it’ll bounce that ass”...since you’re apparently on that ish, I’ll say this was decent thouhh for the most part
    Yo let's talk true-facts, this dude quick to jump in a battle with the new-cat/
    Ya skill was too-flat so ya flew back an Networth was in the comments like you shoulda knew-that//
    notnfeeling this too much fam
    Now you wanna roll it back after ducking and asking for the extension/
    Man alright but after this is over you should quit rap until I give you the fucking permission//
    i suppose if I threw on some type of ancient Canadian accent this might have rhymed. Saying you’re his legal guardian isn’t really harsh my dude

Alright Man here it goes. You have potential but I’m not sure how you’re 1-0. Must be s fluke accident tbh. Suggestion? Make my hotline bling and I’ll do my all to help you elevate. I like you though as a person, I really do...but if wanna win battles you have to come harder

Vs

Claimin U wear snake skins & Leather..Doubt that act is glowing
    No way Mon T Python...But his verses are an example of a laughable showing
    the wordplay nameplay thing was a huge reach but at least I can appreciate the attempt, decent here
    Cos I N/S'd? U honor role.. But now Im'a leave this FGT Scard
    We look @ U as the Nerdy type, A Failure who has tha same Class in Bars
    nah mate
    Let me find out U got a son. That terrorist can get punched in the chin
    Even he thinks ur verses have sad execution, So I'll shoot ur brains out in front of the kid
    oooo I thought you were going somewhere else with this, you ended bland. I was digging the concept and that you called his kid a terrorist lmao that made me laugh up my Cheerios but ok decent
    Catch this Boy N black runnin up...& I'll leave'm hurt
    Punches have Ur whole style swelled in different colors..Thats a reaper verse
    shit like that shit like that. This is how the rest of your lines should be lookin, good hit here I liked it lol
    W/The gun I go Ape shit! 1 shot I'm done W/a dweeb
    Fuck Mon Key! Just reading his bars makes me wanna swing from a branch & hang from a tree
    fuck mon no! Terrible line my man this got me hella fucking mad after reading it

Bom bard is clearly the better battler here and had a more concistent verse, really only liked 1 bar tbh but bom had better concepts and delivery nonetheless.

VOTE BOMB
    The battle hack hides votes till the poll hit 5

- - - Updated - - -

And vote on the champ and contenders match

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    The battle hack hides votes till the poll hit 5

- - - Updated - - -

Oh but I see votes in the thread already soooo it hides only particular votes?

I’m free all day so I got you on site wide votes as soon as you fix my profile

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Oh but I see votes in the thread already soooo it hides only particular votes?

I’m free all day so I got you on site wide votes as soon as you fix my profile
    Soon as you vote I'll fix them..

Soon as you vote I'll fix them..
    Seems like we’re at odds here

Battle Record
    86-54

Seems like we’re at odds here
    It will get votes with or without you... I can change your shit to what ever

Plus you've never changed anything... those votes could get you into the contenders match

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

voted

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    voted
    Thank you

It will get votes with or without you... I can change your shit to what ever

Plus you've never changed anything... those votes could get you into the contenders match
    Voted but why isn’t it showing?

But yes I voted in contenders March errrr what else would you like?

Battle Record
    86-54

What ever else you can. And go report your links in the rankings. I would like to get champ/contenders closed tonight and update rankings

- - - Updated - - -

Voted but why isn’t it showing?

But yes I voted in contenders March errrr what else would you like?
    And hit the contenders match bomb vs monolith or what ever

What ever else you can. And go report your links in the rankings. I would like to get champ/contenders closed tonight and update rankings

- - - Updated - - -

And hit the contenders match bomb vs monolith or what ever
    I’ve done enough so far for you to fix my shjt

After you do that I’ll continue voting