The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

Re: FL Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I think charron had a Dalmatians/spot line vs serious Jones

- - - Updated - - -

Not saying u biting. Js.
    i dont care. someone did a bar on everything in your guys eyes.
    i can do a bar about anything and ppl will say, "someone used the word 'the' in a bar before, auto L"
    so, im not entertaining these guys anymore, they can battle eachother 100 times a week and do the worst wordplay on the most obscure words in the dictionary to try to avoid saying a word thats been said before. idgaf
    Krucial Thirteen

Stranger

charron had a bar about serius jones using a defeat wp tho, that deaded me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krucial Th1rt3en View Post
    i dont care. someone did a bar on everything in your guys eyes.
    i can do a bar about anything and ppl will say, "someone used the word 'the' in a bar before, auto L"
    so, im not entertaining these guys anymore, they can battle eachother 100 times a week and do the worst wordplay on the most obscure words in the dictionary to try to avoid saying a word thats been said before. idgaf
    someone who uses a 101 dalmation bar has no room to talk about worse wp.

Battle Record
    13-12

these fuckin cornballs are arguing making excuses with eachother to why i beat them, lmaooo
    i get voted against so much, that if u lose to me then u must be super trash, if u say im so garbage. so what do that make u?

- - - Updated - - -

these fuckin cornballs are arguing making excuses with eachother to why i beat them, lmaooo
    i get voted against so much, that if u lose to me then u must be super trash, if u say im so garbage. so what do that make u?
    since i came back im undefeated 4-0
    i took PLENTY losses in that 1-2 punch shit though, so stop bitching

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    charron had a bar about serius jones using a defeat wp tho, that deaded me.

- - - Updated - - -

someone who uses a 101 dalmation bar has no room to talk about worse wp.
    that was wordplay?

- - - Updated - - -

wow, one bar wasnt the greatest, who cares.
    everybody got me under a microscope bcuz they wanna nitpick at my shit. talk about the other bars though
    im curious to see what else u can nitpick
    Krucial Thirteen

Stranger

no you literally got votes first from someone who blatently hate voted, then from people like amen who has always voted against me on every battle no matter the outcome, you can look back that dude never voted for me even on the battles I clearly one, I was laughing you even got a vote, it didn't bother me, it was good for a laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

*won

Battle Record
    13-12

no you literally got votes first from someone who blatently hate voted, then from people like amen who has always voted against me on every battle no matter the outcome, you can look back that dude never voted for me even on the battles I clearly one, I was laughing you even got a vote, it didn't bother me, it was good for a laugh.
    well bro, me and u feel the same then. i dont know what to tell u

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

*won
    i always said it seems ppl hate vote around here, or vote for ppl they r most cool with.
    but i didnt see noone getting my back on that, everyone shitted on me wen i was saying it.
    so i guess our battle was decided on who they hate the most bro
    Krucial Thirteen

Stranger

well bro, me and u feel the same then. i dont know what to tell u
    how when you PM'd me this after seeing my verse?

Quote Originally Posted by Krucial Thirt3en
    dope bar bro, just lettin u know i fuck wit it. 100-thousand
    that bar was better than your whole verse.

Battle Record
    13-12

how when you PM'd me this after seeing my verse?

that bar was better than your whole verse.
    i cant even show respect , bcuz the ppl im showing respect to have zero respect for me.
    it was 1 bar bro, i gave u props bcuz im not a fuckin bitch.
    cant say the same for both of us i guess

and this site is one big fuckboy club who all vote for eachother and band together, so im not disputing u saying u got hatevoted on.

but im not bout to sit here and down myself to make u feel better
    Krucial Thirteen

Stranger

I would of gave you props if you have a prop worthy bar, not that its necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

i cant even show respect , bcuz the ppl im showing respect to have zero respect for me.
    it was 1 bar bro, i gave u props bcuz im not a fuckin bitch.
    cant say the same for both of us i guess

and this site is one big fuckboy club who all vote for eachother and band together, so im not disputing u saying u got hatevoted on.

but im not bout to sit here and down myself to make u feel better
    I'm not saying you robbed me, RB robbed me against like always, I have had this strong feeling for a long time that RB doesn't want me to win anything, I was up in a champ match a few times where I felt I was robbed, it wasn't even on no complaining shit, just a smh moment.

Battle Record
    13-12

I would of gave you props if you have a prop worthy bar, not that its necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying you robbed me, RB robbed me against like always, I have had this strong feeling for a long time that RB doesn't want me to win anything, I was up in a champ match a few times where I felt I was robbed, it wasn't even on no complaining shit, just a smh moment.
    that shit is fucked up. i can relate to what your saying, i came here witta different style than everyone, and ppl dont like me either.
    but i actually agree with everything your saying (exept for the fact i lost lol)
    u cool in my eyes and i think u should get a title shot, i will rematch u too if whoever runs the rankings will allow it
    Krucial Thirteen

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

that shit is fucked up. i can relate to what your saying, i came here witta different style than everyone, and ppl dont like me either.
    but i actually agree with everything your saying (exept for the fact i lost lol)
    u cool in my eyes and i think u should get a title shot, i will rematch u too if whoever runs the rankings will allow it
    I dont like u either

Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    I dont like u either
    and? who tf is u? did i say u liked me?
    u wanna fight? lol

- - - Updated - - -

on this site, your either a 15-16 yr old fagget who talks shit... or your a 30+ yr old loser wanna be battle rapper
    i need to get tf off of here lmao
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

u wanna fight? lol

- - - Updated - - -

on this site, your either a 15-16 yr old fagget who talks shit... or your a 30+ yr old loser wanna be battle rapper
    It’s crazy how ppl here and all the other sites ppl call you a faggot. You got some trend going on or something

Faggot

Battle Record
    22-3

- - - Updated - - -

since i came back im undefeated 4-0
    i took PLENTY losses in that 1-2 punch shit though, so stop bitching

- - - Updated - - -

that was wordplay?

- - - Updated - - -

wow, one bar wasnt the greatest, who cares.
    everybody got me under a microscope bcuz they wanna nitpick at my shit. talk about the other bars though
    im curious to see what else u can nitpick
    I, the beloved Clout of rapbattles.com decree hear ye hear ye to leave this young man alone. We are seeking active battlers & he is one and hopefully shall remain one. If he beat u? then he beat u. Beating someone once doesnt mean you're better than them. If you can do that consistently on multiple occasions? Then yes, you are better than them. But only one time? especially if you're a vet & john does a new guy? He has more material on you b/c you have more site history to flip into a punch.

So i leave this wall of text & it will be read b/c everyone likes clout im a gentleman. I see so many punches that look familiar. Unless its legit word for word it is not a bite. Its just a common concept, lets not be toxic trolls. We are different from netcees, so lets act like it. I respect netcees but they're harsh to they're new crowd.

We will not gain members if we Bash them.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    I, the beloved Clout of rapbattles.com decree hear ye hear ye to leave this young man alone. We are seeking active battlers & he is one and hopefully shall remain one. If he beat u? then he beat u. Beating someone once doesnt mean you're better than them. If you can do that consistently on multiple occasions? Then yes, you are better than them. But only one time? especially if you're a vet & john does a new guy? He has more material on you b/c you have more site history to flip into a punch.

So i leave this wall of text & it will be read b/c everyone likes clout im a gentleman. I see so many punches that look familiar. Unless its legit word for word it is not a bite. Its just a common concept, lets not be toxic trolls. We are different from netcees, so lets act like it. I respect netcees but they're harsh to they're new crowd.

We will not gain members if we Bash them.
    You’re right

@Krucial
    I take back what I said

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

u wanna fight? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Wannabe battle rapper ROFL

The irony.