Thread: World War Aftermath - Free Beat

You've Earned a Custom Title!

World War Aftermath - Free Beat

World War Aftermath - Free Beat

[soundclick]13394760[/soundclick]

OR

http://www.soundclick.com/daheadcutta
    !!! FREE BEATS NATION !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: World War Aftermath - Free Beat

Man I didn't know what to expect at first with the sample, but when those drums hit this is nice.

The kicks are slick. A bit of a generic clap, but its effective. The sampling is alright it does get a tad repetitive in the verses, but its not a bad hook switch up there. Could have maybe used and extra instrument or two.

Okay cool I'm digging this little switch up actually. That was a nice transition into the second verse. I would spit some cool vibe story telling kind of stuff on this. It's different. I don't know what it is but I dig it man I like it, I will download it and let you know if myself or any other artists I record with use it haha.

Keep dropping.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

this is a smooth beat. I really like those chops. ok nice switch right there. yeah that was a cool transition to verse 2. I really like that marimba that's panned to the right. it adds a nice layer. over all dope. peep me if you would : http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...cott-x-MSelect

Thanks 4 da feed guys

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

I'm not really a fan of the drum patterns you went with. I don't think they really fit the sample. smooth sample.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

THANK U SIR

uppin

yo im not a real big fan of this beat and ive listened to it now atleast 3 or 4 times...

heres why, its kind of hard for me to zone out into the vibe of the beat as an mc because of all the change ups

but

as a producer, i think this shit would definetely be dope as a youtube track on a skate boarders video and shit, im here visualizing this being used in a skater demo or a skater promo video, they always like beats like this...

just saying...

beats kinda fresh, to be real i can spit to it. this got a coo vibe to it id be able to get creative on because of the switch ups kinda on some kanye-ish ya know

Thank u kindly

Battle Record
    64-44

Sup cutta! This was an interesting instro fam, i think i was feeling the beginning the most honestly, i do have to agree that the switchups kind of felt a bit out of place, more of a fan of some of your other more boom bap type of olden vibe instrumental. I dont mean to take away from this piece because i did like it but for instance as im writing this, the track has moved to drinks with the homeboyz and im feeling the mild switchups this track had to offer a lot more. Nice little gem tho
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Thanks 4 listening folks