User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 87

Thread: these little fuckers work.

Battle Record
    32-11

these little fuckers work.

got me a shit ton of nike gear and some new white tees. whatchu know bout theft, son!

was only 4$ on ebay. removes security tags like a champ.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Re: these little fuckers work.

sad that you gotta steal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-11

got to? dont gotta do shit ho. it's a choice & it's easy. only dumbfucks get caught.

the real crime is you paying $80 for a $10 tshirt.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Rule. View Post
    got to? dont gotta do shit ho. it's a choice & it's easy. only dumbfucks get caught.

and that makes the only ho here, you.

Battle Record
    0-2

gotta agree there...

stealing is stealing...

BUT... when it comes to these corporations???? fuck em... they've been raping our wallet as a whole for a long long time, and have us all struggling...
    ill jack some shit too if im certain ill be in the clear...
    ONLY from huge asshole companies though, like wal mart and such...
    i wont take shit from a small business owner....

people always trying to figure out whats wrong with this country...
    thats whats wrong with it... unopposed inflation...

Battle Record
    32-11

for sure, bigger stores are easier too. we have a large corporation on the west side here called Bartells. basically like a Walgreens. But they have no sensors at their doors. They rely on loss prevention 100% lol, and honesty I guess rofl.

everyone steals Emily, but if a holier than thou complex makes you feel better, more power to ya

Battle Record
    54-9
    Awards PC HOF FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

You could always not get $80 nike stuff and actually buy a $10 tshirt. Nobody makes you wear brands. Ya'll chose to be ripped off when you decided you can't be seen dead in a tshirt without some fuckers name on it.

Battle Record
    32-11

yup thats true. but i dont always get it for me. lot of times the name brand stuff is what others want. they tend to be higher quality material as well.

certain brands just fit better too.

gone in 60 secs, catch me if you can, matchstick men, etc etc. movies like that are popular for a reason. it goes beyond the actors, the writing, visual effects. it's in our nature to question everything. people rebel, albeit in their own ways. what's illegal to one person can be seen different by the next.

is it wrong because our corrupt govt says it is? or mommy & daddy told you? maybe it's religious...?

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

for sure, bigger stores are easier too. we have a large corporation on the west side here called Bartells. basically like a Walgreens. But they have no sensors at their doors. They rely on loss prevention 100% lol, and honesty I guess rofl.

everyone steals Emily, but if a holier than thou complex makes you feel better, more power to ya
    Not everyone steals. YOu are a thief. good for you. get a fucking job and earn them shirts. or you know don't buy them ones? stop being a sheep and wanting 80 dolalr shirts just because others have them.

Battle Record
    32-11

Lol I love how people assume you don't have a job if you steal shit. Simple minded.

Battle Record
    0-2

GOW just never leaves the house...
    if he steals its from his girlfriends makeup box and he gets beat...

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Just wait til they hit you with cam footage of the thousands of dollars you've stolen. Just because you haven't "got caught" doesn't mean anything. Loss prevention isn't as dumb as people think lol. There's a chance maybe you did get away with it. But you're making it sound like you do it often. And in those times, it's usually the company just waiting to have proof that you've stolen merchandise that adds up to a significant amount of money before even coming after you. They prolly know your address and everything tbh.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    32-11

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    Just wait til they hit you with cam footage of the thousands of dollars you've stolen. Just because you haven't "got caught" doesn't mean anything. Loss prevention isn't as dumb as people think lol. There's a chance maybe you did get away with it. But you're making it sound like you do it often. And in those times, it's usually the company just waiting to have proof that you've stolen merchandise that adds up to a significant amount of money before even coming after you. They prolly know your address and everything tbh.
    lol

it's good to be paranoid actually, attn to details is very important.

1. Never hit the same store twice in one month.
    2. Every so often, actually buy something. If you develop a pattern of "always looking without buying" that's when you get noticed.
    3. Always take stuff in fitting rooms w/ pockets. Easy to stuff the security & price tags in, you leave no mess behind, hang it back up. Chances are, they will be noticed by the next guy that brings it home, and thrown away.
    4. Depends on the feel, but don't be afraid to engage the employees. Ask where the fitting room is, inquire about sales, etc. Their guard isn't as high if you're making yourself available.

Been doing this for years kiddos, easy peasy.

Battle Record
    0-1

This thread reeks of sadness. Pure homotexual-level sadness.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Neat gadget... I'd still get caught.