Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 87

Thread: these little fuckers work.

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: these little fuckers work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemaitre View Post
    Neat gadget... I'd still get caught.
    And raped. You will absolutely get revenge raped for using this... this tool of thievery. So tell me, is that abercrombie polo really worth 12 minutes of slow hump rape?
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    32-11

I used to post here a lot back in the day. yall gotten SOFT. wtf happened to this place!

i miss RBFFL

shoutout to bax, smoka, chrit, hosea, and that baby faced fool from baltimore lol. and the rest of u fags from the fball league
    Last edited by Rule.; July 15th, 2016 at 12:22 PM

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Rule. View Post
    I used to post here a lot back in the day. yall gotten SOFT. wtf happened to this place!

i miss RBFFL

shoutout to bax, smoka, chrit, hosea, and that baby faced fool from baltimore lol. and the rest of u fags from the fball league
    Spoken like a former rape victim. Dropping names makes you look like a tool, go make your boyfriend Thomas a sandwich before he tells your friends you won't make it out for croquet and beats you.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

awesome

now we are condoning thievery

parents must be so proud

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    32-11

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    Spoken like a former rape victim. Dropping names makes you look like a tool, go make your boyfriend Thomas a sandwich before he tells your friends you won't make it out for croquet and beats you.
    aw thanks cutie. there's a glimmer of hope!

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Rule. View Post
    I overcooked thomas' roast beef and he slapped me across the face!
    Good.

Battle Record
    4-8

First off, that $80.00 dollar shirt carries much more than the "hard cost". Yes, material and labor cost are fractions compared to the retail price... BUT there is many other costs involved.

1. Support the manufacturer to distributor model. Most outfits buy from regional distributors.
    2. Marketing that clearly influences people like you to want that $80 dollar item.
    3. Retail staff.
    4. A whole mid-tier store market that purchases overages (biting into that initial margin), rejected items, and their whole staff.

You see, by stealing, you aren't stealing from "the man" you're stealing from men and women that depend on their job. Profit margins and viability are analyzed at the store level, that fit into a territory model, that end in a region sheet that support financial prospectives submitted at the beginning of the fiscal year. If everyone thought like you, there would be a lot of negatively impacted stores, and a lot of unemployed people.

Every time you steal, think of who you are really stealing from.

Enjoy the overpriced shirt.
    Last edited by JEM.; July 15th, 2016 at 01:55 PM

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

hmmm. i know a girl who was selling the removers from marshalls. sh was a manager, so im assuming thats how she was able to make a mini racket out of it.
    she used to be a dm, so she was bouncing around from store to store in the area. she was stealing them, and i guess she was telling her bosses that it was one of the cashiers doing it. she had a few different types for sale too. she had like these round silver jints, and some other shit. she eventually got caught tho, cuz i guess they knew it was her all along, but they waited until a certain ammount of money in merchandise was missing then then jammed her up. they hit her hard tho, some crazy ass trumped up charges. so just be careful bro. they might not be concerned w you until you steal enough.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    32-11

that chick was a moron. stealing from where you work? and taking shit that can be narrowed down to employees? that's just dumb.

been doing this shit for years man. the amount i've gotten is way way past 'enough' for people to pursue. I could open my own store if i still had everything from past yrs lmao

Battle Record
    0-1

Remove that penis from your mouth.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

You say...
    'i dont always get it for me. lot of times the name brand stuff is what others want....'
    What's dumber than stealing for yourself?
    Stealing for your brand addict friends, who take no risk, but like you, gotta keep up with the Joneses.

If you were stealing because you had no money for your kids, no food, no home, no jacket, shoes,
    I probably wouldn't be so put off by this thread.
    But you're doing it, impressing yourself, impressing your friends, for an overpriced white t-shirt.
    Brands make the man huh?
    Not values, or decency.
    I used to date a guy till I found out he was a thief. He stole to 'dress to impress' from top to toe.
    He was a model. And no one suspected anything. Stealing got too easy for him, apparently, after doing it for years.
    So he went on to bigger thefts, with more return. And more risk.
    And the last I'd heard, he'd still not been caught. Doesn't mean he won't though.
    Every time I think of him, all I think is, 'fake, phoney, insecure, pretender.'
    What's it like, always looking over your shoulder?

You know there are younger kids on this site right?
    Your morals are so far removed from simple logic, that you've written a guide here for, 'How to Steal.'
    Some young fool might follow your lead; not be good at it, and get caught. Nice one.
    I doubt it would have even crossed your mind though. Nor that'd you'd care.
    What you didn't tell the impressionable ones though is, how stupid it was for you to write the name of a store
    that doesn't have security.
    And how stupid it was of you to write this quote:

'... been doing this shit for years man. the amount i've gotten is way way past 'enough' for people to pursue.
    I could open my own store if i still had everything from past yrs lmao...'.
    That's proof for any cop that might stumble across your pc. Highly unlikely. But still.
    You're not dotting your i's and crossing your t's. You're sloppy.
    But, just like crooks who get cocky, and feel the need to brag, for most,
    it all comes crumbling down in the end.
    Would you want your son to take risks like this? Would you teach him to steal?
    Why are you teaching others?

I get that big corporations are corrupt, on a huge scale. Big time thieves. No doubt about that.
    But if you're going down that...'eye for an eye' path, your turn will soon come.

It doesn't matter how cute, pretentious thieves look in their gear.
    The only thing they're thinking of, is that pretty exterior, the 'outside'.
    But to me their cheap fake asses, are ugly as fuck on the inside.
    And there ain't no $80.00 T that can change that.
    You got that Kanye West $120.00 one yet?
    Imma let you finish...but...why don't you start up a 'fund me' page?
    You're gonna need bail, at one stage.

Battle Record
    0-2

damn Rule, you shoplifting plenty B, potentially caught up/
    damn fool, you got hit with Emilys tremendous ...... uhhh...paragraph?

bars and multis son

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    damn Rule, you shoplifting plenty B, potentially caught up/
    damn fool, you got hit with Emilys tremendous ...... uhhh...paragraph?

bars and multis son
    I don't expect him to read it Toobs.
    Why would anyone who brags about it, and teaches others how to do it,
    give two shits what I've got to say?
    They wouldn't.
    And that's probably the only thing we'll agree on.

Battle Record
    0-2

wanna smell mah finguhz?

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1

Really though... Being a theif doesnt make you a G, kid. I cant say I've ever been around a bish that brags about how good they can steal. This some next level retard shit .

- - - Updated - - -

All that to support a crack habit huh?