User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 87

Thread: these little fuckers work.

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: these little fuckers work.

Sadness. I hope Rule gets raped.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    0-1

Rule needs to be raped.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1

You shouldnt wish rape on anybody...

Unless said person is bragging about being a pansy free loading bitch who is destined to be raped in a prison cell anyway... Because then you're not necessarily "wishing" it... Its more of a prediction.

Battle Record
    0-1

Nah.

Battle Record
    32-11

In addition to the hooks, using a powerful magnet (computer hard drive magnet works well) will dislodge most security tags.

Also, bring a permanent marker with you. If you want to keep the price tag on, just draw a line or two thru the barcode. This will ensure it doesn't get read by anything scanning it on your way out.

Most security alarms are for detecting the bigger tags, not the barcoded price tags, but better safe than sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Another easy pro tip if you want new gear.

Some stores like Ross count your items and give you a number based on how many items your taking into the dressing room.

Easy way around this.

Let's say you're wearing a black undershirt, find the same color shirt you want in store. Rip the tag off, careful not to damage the price tag. put the shirt on and hang your old one on the hangar. Most dressing rooms have bobby pins, just pin the price tag on the shirt collar and you're golden. It's best to wear a hoodie that you can conceal the t shirt in case it has graphics, etc. Or in a pinch just turn it inside out.

Battle Record
    0-1

You really need to be raped.

Battle Record
    32-11

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    You really need to be raped.
    Always did have a desire to let a woman take control in the bedroom. Freakiest shit I've done is have sex with a chick that wanted us both to wear ear plugs and some over ear muffs like those guys on the runway wear. I couldn't hear jack shit. Felt like fucking a silent movie. Not sure if she was embarassed of her voice or what, to this day she never told me.

Battle Record
    0-1

Oh no no no. Firstly, I know this is a lie because women don't want thieves, they want men. Men like me.

You know exactly what I mean when I say you need to be raped. I'm talking putting a wig and makeup on you and pass you 'round the campfire kind of rape. Your nickname's gonna be S'mores.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Rule. View Post
    In addition to the hooks, using a powerful magnet (computer hard drive magnet works well) will dislodge most security tags.

Also, bring a permanent marker with you. If you want to keep the price tag on, just draw a line or two thru the barcode. This will ensure it doesn't get read by anything scanning it on your way out.

Most security alarms are for detecting the bigger tags, not the barcoded price tags, but better safe than sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Another easy pro tip if you want new gear.

Some stores like Ross count your items and give you a number based on how many items your taking into the dressing room.

Easy way around this.

Let's say you're wearing a black undershirt, find the same color shirt you want in store. Rip the tag off, careful not to damage the price tag. put the shirt on and hang your old one on the hangar. Most dressing rooms have bobby pins, just pin the price tag on the shirt collar and you're golden. It's best to wear a hoodie that you can conceal the t shirt in case it has graphics, etc. Or in a pinch just turn it inside out.

@ILLunatic @God of War

This little boy is teaching other little boys how to steal. @rule , kiss my ass. The wall of shame and you don't meet.
    You're a pitiful excuse for a human.
    You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Last edited by Emily; July 17th, 2016 at 11:48 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

The OG is back. Real gangsters don't talk. He must be retired.

Battle Record
    32-11

uh oh looks like mother goose is upset.

hey godofwar hey illunatic. eminem teaching us bad things thru his music. plz can we ban all links of his THX. too many impressionable kids!

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

A lot of people making this out to be the worst post since Dagels leaving letter.

It's RB. I don't think this is the worst one by far lmao
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

it not the worst

just stupid

if people here actually do what this thread suggests, then they are stupid too

in whole, this is the negative side of things that the internet breeds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

hey godofwar hey illunatic. eminem teaching us bad things thru his music. plz can we ban all links of his THX. too many impressionable kids!
    nah, Im not like that. I'm just against people like you, who flog a four dollar stealing device, and then flog off a whole stack of knowledge on how to steal.
    And you think it's cool. And you wanna share the lurve. Fuckoff.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

If music influences you to do; what is morally wrong - then you live a sad life of following other sheep.