User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 87

Thread: these little fuckers work.

Battle Record
    32-11

Re: these little fuckers work.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    If music influences you to do; what is morally wrong - then you live a sad life of following other sheep.
    lol yup.

if you count sheep to fall asleep tho, no worries.

If anyone has questions or wants more tips, msg me. I gotcha.

Battle Record
    32-11

got 3 new jackets this month. been fucking with the SuperDry brand. Their shit has excellent quality.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Rule. View Post
    got 3 new jackets this month. been fucking with the SuperDry brand. Their shit has excellent quality.
    Have you been raped yet?
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    32-11

bump this up.

been going all Alfani and Polo recently.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Super Saiyan Badass Child-Raising Badass's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-11
    Awards Biter Award - Biting Juelz Santana

You should hang out with Lenox

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

he's a pretty picture in a plastic frame.
    carrying around his gay ass man bag
    and wearing his stolen get up.
    everything this guy has, he steals.
    he thinks its cool.
    doesn't work for what he has.
    he just steals from others that do.
    go write some rap Rule, and pretend you're living the dream.
    when in the end, all you are is a little thief.
    Last edited by Emily; February 1st, 2017 at 09:53 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

a lighter also gets that security tag off

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    Have you been raped yet?
    Well?
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

this thread was a hilarious read....

as an expert in the art of tactically acquiring merchandise, I can speak on this more in depth then all on here though...

a stores shrink doesn't determine whether they keep or fire employees. By the closing of the quarter when inventory Is done, the stores gonna implement their shrink goal dollars anyways ( which is money they set aside for loss)...
    Depending on WHERE u "acquire", loss prevention isn't dumb but there are guidelines they have to adhere to. In this day & age of youtube , liability and sue happy individuals the chains have been placed on them to not get physical, pursue beyond certain boundaries or be accusatory towards suspected shoplifters.

The best advice I can give if one where to wish to pursue that lifestyle is to have an inside man and utilize fitting rooms when possible. While Rule seems to have some points, u come across as someone who will eventually get caught. That $4 remover wont work on alarm 3 hard tags, only soft tags and ink tags. a lighter can also remove them but u risk the chance of someone smelling the burning tag. ALSO, that $4 piece of remover is considered a burglars tool, much like a booster bag lined with aluminum foil, so it can get u arrested and even charged with a felony depending on the state, theft, amount , and company....
    Last edited by GrimmZReaper; February 5th, 2017 at 10:35 AM

Battle Record
    22-22

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack View Post

as an expert in the art of tactically acquiring merchandise, I can speak on this more in depth then all on here though...

a stores shrink doesn't determine whether they keep or fire employees. By the closing of the quarter when inventory Is done, the stores gonna implement their shrink goal dollars anyways ( which is money they set aside for loss)...
    Depending on WHERE u "acquire", loss prevention isn't dumb but there are guidelines they have to adhere to. In this day & age of youtube , liability and sue happy individuals the chains have been placed on them to not get physical, pursue beyond certain boundaries or be accusatory towards suspected shoplifters.

The best advice I can give if one where to wish to pursue that lifestyle is to have an inside man and utilize fitting rooms when possible. While Rule seems to have some points, u come across as someone who will eventually get caught. That $4 remover wont work on alarm 3 hard tags, only soft tags and ink tags. a lighter can also remove them but u risk the chance of someone smelling the burning tag. ALSO, that $4 piece of remover is considered a burglars tool, much like a booster bag lined with aluminum foil, so it can get u arrested and even charged with a felony depending on the state, theft, amount , and company....
    lol that all sounded so very enticing.. scared money don't make money.. it wouldn't be fun if there wasn't no risk

Battle Record
    32-11

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack View Post

Haven't been "caught" in the years I've been doing this brother. Only idiots get tripped up.

I don't utilize anyone else but myself. Bringing in more people like an 'inside man' only invites in more variables beyond my control if situations go south. The more I can control, the greater my long term success. I have a system, it works flawlessly. I've taken that $4 tool through so many security checkpoints on flights, federal buildings, you name it. It stays in my wallet, no one ever bats an eye. If they ask about it, I already have an answer, but no one has.

If anyone was ever on to me, it would have happened lonnnnnnnng ago once I broke over into the thousands of merchandise over the course of my time.

All that said. Just copped a new Calvin Klein down jacket. Fresh!

Stranger

people that steal, always say they'll never get caught, until it happens, the price you pay for doing the crime, aint worth it, if you're going to steal something, is it worth doing time over some stupid tshirt? also if you hop online to brag about stealing, you're the dumbfuck, probably making fb post and shit about it lol, also I doubt you ever stole anything in your life, like someone said above, they probably got you on security footage, but waiting until they have enough on you to make a case, they won't bother unless its over 500/1,000 in some places, anything else u get a slap on the wrist.
    Last edited by Stranger; February 6th, 2017 at 02:18 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

I see him in Copley mall im powerslamming the fuck outta him lmfao.
    [url]https:

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Rule. View Post
    Haven't been "caught" in the years I've been doing this brother. Only idiots get tripped up.

I don't utilize anyone else but myself. Bringing in more people like an 'inside man' only invites in more variables beyond my control if situations go south. The more I can control, the greater my long term success. I have a system, it works flawlessly. I've taken that $4 tool through so many security checkpoints on flights, federal buildings, you name it. It stays in my wallet, no one ever bats an eye. If they ask about it, I already have an answer, but no one has.

If anyone was ever on to me, it would have happened lonnnnnnnng ago once I broke over into the thousands of merchandise over the course of my time.

All that said. Just copped a new Calvin Klein down jacket. Fresh!

interesting... again... my advice would be not to leave evidence or a paper trail. This post is a paper trail of u purchasing a burglars tool. So is any pics or admittance on facebook or IG. NTF ( national task force ) or ORC ( organized retail crime) units can and will use that to further a prosecution. Not being caught and not being apprehended yet are two different things. I'm not saying this to belittle u or say u have been caught, just giving a general rundown of something i'm proficient and knowledgeable of...companies have these units in place to build cases against people who do large scale theft. They will have u and just monitor u, saving footage, pictures and evidence and when it gets to a certain amount, they will apprehend.

Battle Record
    22-22

how the fuck is anybody gon find out he posted this shit on rapbattles.com under the name Rule. unless this niggas first name is Ja, i think he's in the clear from a paper trail.