User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 87

Thread: these little fuckers work.

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: these little fuckers work.

Rule needs to be raped.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

from the mouth of babes.... he ordered it online meaning he had to provide an address and name...your Ip address can be traced ( that's why an admin can tell when u vote for yourself in a battle under an alias).... how do u think someone gets charged for murder and they are able to see what u have been google searching? everything in technology advancement is being worked towards keeping track of humans...

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    Rule needs to be raped.
    This.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack View Post
    from the mouth of babes.... he ordered it online meaning he had to provide an address and name...your Ip address can be traced ( that's why an admin can tell when u vote for yourself in a battle under an alias).... how do u think someone gets charged for murder and they are able to see what u have been google searching? everything in technology advancement is being worked towards keeping track of humans...
    yea i know all that shit... but what im sayin is unless someone snitches from RB and reports the post or has some sort of investigation started to where, now they run the IP search on his Rule account and shit. but without that ever being done, nobody outside of RB will ever even know he posted that picture.. but yea, noow that i type it and realize, its very easy for someone that he was arguing wit, to hate and call the cops.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Super Saiyan Badass Child-Raising Badass's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-11
    Awards Biter Award - Biting Juelz Santana

Who brings online about stealing clothes though? Do you steal boxers too?
    Badass.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-11

Boxers? nahhhh packs of 4 @ Ross are $10.

That's an item that I'd pay for while I'm jacking them for other clothes same day. Throws em off the scent when you pay for stuff too.

- - - Updated - - -

For those wondering: What do I put my clothes in that I'm grabbing? Backpack?

Just go to a department store that has paper bags (not seethru is important) w/ handles. Example is Ross. Buy a cheap item, and use that empty bag to load up stuff. When you walk into a store with a shopping bag and nothing else, you aren't on any radars right away. Just another casual shopper who has SPENT $$ at another store already, so to them you're an average joe.

It's the ones who come in with backpacks that are instantly profiled or watched.

Battle Record
    7-11

Quote Originally Posted by Rule. View Post
    Boxers? nahhhh packs of 4 @ Ross are $10.

That's an item that I'd pay for while I'm jacking them for other clothes same day. Throws em off the scent when you pay for stuff too.

- - - Updated - - -

For those wondering: What do I put my clothes in that I'm grabbing? Backpack?

Just go to a department store that has paper bags (not seethru is important) w/ handles. Example is Ross. Buy a cheap item, and use that empty bag to load up stuff. When you walk into a store with a shopping bag and nothing else, you aren't on any radars right away. Just another casual shopper who has SPENT $$ at another store already, so to them you're an average joe.

It's the ones who come in with backpacks that are instantly profiled or watched.
    I don't believe you steal stuff, show us proof
    Badass.

Battle Record
    32-11

I couldn't care less if you believe me or not kiddo.

you got questions, i gotcha. but otherwise.. just keep on keeping on my man!

Battle Record
    7-11

I knew you were lying. Nice troll thread btw
    Badass.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Hmm right. I buy 5 dollar white tees n wife beaters.. then I tie dye them... thats the last clothes i purchased.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Rule's name IRL is Ryan T. Oliver or Ryan Toliver. If i were an outstanding citizen i would report you to the Seattle Police Department, but im not so your lucky

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-program-Cover
    Last edited by Kantor; February 10th, 2017 at 05:32 PM

Battle Record
    7-11

Quote Originally Posted by Kantor View Post
    Rule's name IRL is Ryan T. Oliver or Ryan Toliver. If i were an outstanding citizen i would report you to the Seattle Police Department, but im not so your lucky

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-program-Cover
    Smh. I don't know what's more sad, that he basically self-snitched or that he's a Thief that coordinates highschool girls basketball
    Badass.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

I got a question.
    You gonna take lube into that prison cell?

Battle Record
    32-11

Nice to meet you all <3

Stranger

you can easily get his IP and report to the cops that hes bragging online about stealing from some place, cops can get his info from his isp. or better yet, call the place hes stealing from and inform them that some guy is bragging about stealing from there, and you know his info because he bragged about it online. they can go from there. watch the guy and shit.

you aint a real theif tho if you use your real ip to browse on these shits.