User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: WK12 LLL Swagazine Presents: Crying Jordan Ed.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WK12 LLL Swagazine Presents: Crying Jordan Ed.

LLL SWAGAZINE:
    Jordan Cry Ed.

[youtube]2faPwS0ggx0[/youtube]

[youtube]DPmc37G20ls&t=1300s[/youtube]

INTRO

That interview was fire. Grafh is that nigga though. He got some serious bars. Might have to cop that latest joint. But yo, we back in the building. Some really good bars from last week, some close upsets, some sign outs and some new recruits in the building. Lets get into it shall. #raplivesmatter

REVIEWS
    (voter breakdowns)

CHAMP MATCH: Smog vs Rich Porter
    I think this was a pretty close battle, but I have to go with Smoog. I think Rich brought some pretty dope lines, but Smoog just has a style that appeals to me more. The picture that line was unmatched by anything Rich dropped. Good effort from both, but Smoog has this one for me going away. I thought there was going to be a title change after Rich's first few lines, but he just lost steam.

CONTENDERS MATCH: Joe Boston vs Plethora
    Overall Joe feel more rushed than normal it seemed u had the concepts but executed um bad.. I liked the opener tho..
    Plethora had a couple a good hits n a couple a light hits but executed harsher n cleaner plus had more quotes so I gotta go plethora here.. Nice read folks

War Shack vs Stat.
    Wow this close af.. I felt stat had more misses but his hits were dope.. Shack stayed pretty consistent throughout couple solid barz n a few light ones.. This really a toss up but feel stats missed hurt him I mean one more of those solid hits it'd a been his but I got war on consistency.. Nice read Fellas this was a tuff call but I got shack barely.. Good battle

Letterman vs Enbombz
    Well I have letterman taking this one. I'm not American either Bombs, but the way you worded some of your lines really came off wrong to me. I root for the foreign goons man! But I just couldn't get behind your jibe tonight. I thought letterman was stronger in his attempts and impact. You weren't really harsh or hard hitting. Letterman stay away from corny concepts that are an obvious "done to death" adage.

Clout vs Rattlesnake
    Tuff bout.. Both consistent both pretty much landed all so I gotta go with who had the harsher material n I feel clout edged it 4-3 on that.. This actually a real close match good personals n creativity so proud to both but I got clout barely taking this.. Good shit yall

Killing Spree vs boston
    spree had a couple good flips on some coined news. didn't really feel the wording on the other bars. boston had that one Sprewell bar that was funny af but other than that, just a bunch of lines that weren't too creative.

http://memes.doublie.com/wp-content/...21-Twitter.png

TOP BARS
    (voters choice)

@Joe Boston
    Im big around this Atlas people salute Joe like the Sarg
    So if Ple Bargain with me for the kill they'll find me guilty as charged

@plethora
    MD's can't fix him, so wont get taken to the hospital
    but i'll drop u off at the Doc, along w/ duct-tape, blocks & rope
    make this fat fuck fold soon as i pump the gun
    til his Big Body Benz & gets stuffed in the trunk of one
    u fucken bum. gut ya lungs & get ur throat slashed
    those red lines going across Boston wont be a road map

@War Shack
    him decent? BLASPHEMY, at 32 - 1 your return was purely garbage, b
    his style is such smoke n mirrors - it could script the plot for now u see me 3
    ya chicks great, we mixed fate n now i hit her in the worst way
    i left this nigga bayless.. like when skip walked right out on 1st take

@Stat.
    War, you’ll get rattled just for sport, this shit is like a game you see
    battle weak bitches or go to war, that shit is all the same to me
    My last battle you voted in, and you barely got the basics
    you’ll finally catch my drift, when I slam into you with my A6
    If you’re on the highway to the title then you better check it surly
    war shack it ain’t your turn, cuz you just took your exit early

@Letterman
    This virgin does Nazi any pussy. You've never pulled a bitch with your mack
    Cuz every chick pushes Bombz away.. dude gets shot down more than a blitzkrieg attack
    He trailer park trash, so you as a gangsta? We not believing
    I'll easily get this hick up outta here.. by giving him a chest shot that'll stop his breathing
    But fuck guns. RPG aimed at your gut'll make this coward wither
    The way you'll lose your center from the rockets, it'd make Dwight Howard reconsider

@Enbombz
    It's been a bad year for you, no shows have gotten worse
    Only Plus you can take out's through DQ n you still not dropped a verse,
    Bombs'll Put the knife to ya brain, just start slashing n smile
    Leave so many parts of ya sub conscience in the cut, looks like i'm jackin ya style

@Rich Porter @Cred
    catch a two piece or I'm Suited like a Goon before I blast mine reckless
    get Socked or see the Mask before the Ring. that's a Mankind entrance
    go hard or go home. u play Games while ur hoe be blowing my phone
    she pop up on my Screen means they'll be Balls on her head.. Pokemon Go
    disrespecting legends tho? @Amen u a bitch for tryna condone this
    pussy u only Caught the Body because you got Ahold of the OLD $pit

@Smog
    the hype from white on black crimes repetitive, n this race stuff has gotten me....
    ... To the point imma murder this Hispanic faggot...
    Type a hustler to front ya crack n never get money back, even fiends play this fool
    So ain't it fuckin ironic ur named Rich Porter... But never seem to get 'paid in full..'
    But he's hard? Quit the crap, i don't need smarts to get ur act
    So paint that image for slow developers.. Cuz ud have to be a retard to picture that

@Rattlesnake
    here's the latest news, ur fams a bunch of queers
    sur got banned over "dropping nice" flips, something u haven't done in years
    ur 17-2 w/o a medal? this bad of a flop is so rare
    cuz yeah u managed to fulsome voters, but all of their flattery got u nowhere

@Clout
    & RS won't weigh in. He moves as a snake, silent on some winter soldier shit.
    ur Shield line in 1-2? many agreed it Carried some clout along w/ ur teeth marks all over it
    Let the Convent to his squad of fairies. Name swap all u want, ur façade is weary.
    After all that? he's more tightlipped than a nun's pussy whose stuck living in a monastery
    ur bitch moves ensure all of ur credentials Argon, U wish u could revert back
    U wont square up cus u can't mix well w/others like the chemical property of that Inert Gas.

@Killing Spree
    active 1 week & we know you fgt. this dude is wack
    Worried bout NOT seeing votes - but you record says that You use to that!
    I'll drive through ya town, an jus start killin for fun
    anyone mentions you & NICE? S'cos we wish you'd get peeled from the grill of a truck

@boston
    He went from battling with pop to a pop battler, and by finding that security, we see
    An ex-baller gone commercial and that insurance policy is killing spree!

http://img2.rnkr-static.com/user_nod...t-photo-u1.jpg

PREVIEWS
    (by @Smog )

Enbombz vs slowhands

Interesting match up here.. Slow is a vet from waaaay back that might be shakin a lil rust but from what I've seen he pretty clean wit the wording, concepts r cool except the played shit Allen knight shit he used but damn he been gone for a minute so he prolly don't know.. Overall he nice tho.. Now enbombz is pretty consistent but every now n then he words his shit awkward but dudes came along way, shit he champed.. Respect bombz a lot man he been paired with tuff comp these last couple seasons n has dukes it out with some dope cats.. He mad bout that L to let too so that might force him to step up n make this doooope match.. Possible botw here.. Good luck yall

Predictions 50/50

Rattlesnake vs Joey B

Broke is dope, dude has hella nice barz had a pretty damn good season last year but he just caught an L to clout in a great matchup imo n really coulda went either way.. He prolly gon go ghost now(hopefully not) cuz he always an enjoyable read n would do damage if he sticks around.. Now JB been around for awhile but has had an up m down text career I mean sometimes he'll drop door barz n other times his wording kills um.. But he a busy man n when he takes his time his shit seems a lot cleaner.. He'll always provide fresh concepts mainly current events but wording is his biggest challenge.. Iunno rattle will drop nice so let's see what joe brings.. Good luck yall

Predictions

JB via no show

If broke shies I got it 65/35 lesnar

Contenders spree vs shack

Another interesting match up.. Sprees my boy n he can drop some dope shit if don't wait till the last minute n throw shot together.. We had a pretty good run in the tag tourney n thought we won n shoulda advanced to the finals but fuck it.. Lookin forward to the next one.. I think if he keeps it personal he does better n being that this a contenders match he gotta step up n get a shot at that title.. Sometimes he overwords his concepts tryin to be too creative n it takes away from the imoact but all in all I've seen him bring heat.. War shack I think is bash but idk so I can't speak on that.. But from what I've seen he's pretty nice too.. Had a good bout with rattle n another pretty consistent verse in s won over stat.. He obviously someone who been writing so he knows what's up n I think being that this a contenders he gon bring them barz.. This a tuff one to call but I feel it'll be a good close match.. Good luck yall

Predictions 50/50

Boston vs.. Mac

Bostons clever n I know duke could write just needs to avoid tryin to overwords his concepts n be more direct, go after ur opponent.. Says he just needa see what the peeps like here so we'll see if he figured that out.. But I've seen him drop some nice barz got his own lil style going plus he in a FL champ match so obviously he got mad potential..unfortunately I haven't seen anything from Mac so I ain't got shit to say but give um something to talk about.. Good luck yall

Predictions 60/40 Boston

Phalanx vs Lemaitre

I've only seen 2 verse from each these dudes but they seem to have the basic idea down.. Ken went to town on np's I just feel u gotta flip them harder but as time goes Ull get the feel.. N phalanx I think might a been around longer but the verse I seen was decent.. Had a couple solid hits in there, just think working on execution is ur key to text success.. Try not to be to choppy n ull be straight.. Could be a nice match so drop them barz yall.. Good luck but from what I've seen I got it...

...Predictions 60/40 phalanx

Champ match..

Let vs plethora

Well this'll prolly be dope.. Depends on lets motivation.. I mean let is an experienced vet who can drop flames when he's feeling it.. Had a great champ run last season defending his belt like 7 times or sump'n.. Best me in one of those in what I thought was a dope battle.. He had the tendency to get lazy n drop played shit but when he's on he's on.. Dope writer n I hit nuttin but respect for duke.. Plethora is obviously an alias prolly aero but idk so based off what I've seen he's nice wit it.. Keeps his barz real tight n to the point making for a nice smooth read.. Sometimes a lil soft but overall he's good n will make this a dope battle.. Other than that since I don't know who u r I don't know what else to say but good luck.. N when I'm driving to Vegas from Disneyland on Sunday I'll check it out..lol

Predictions 55/45 letterman

http://imd.ulximg.com/image/724x483/...c1665de4e0.png

INTERVIEW
    w/the ex champ Smog

First off. eat a soft dick for beating. now uhhh... how are ya???

Pass, n I'm well as usual

Whats it feel like winning an LLL champ match???

Iunno, man I really haven't felt any different.. Crazy how many I lost tho, see in my 2nd season I faced Allen night n he no showed than the following week I lost to galactic.. 3rd season I lost to barcotic, n last season I lost to muff letter n meth in one.. Been a road tho that I ain't expected would last this long but I'm here so it's cool

That’s whats up. Who would you hate to face in the champ match, past AND present battler???

No1 tell u the truth, I'd be up to the challenge regardless..

Who in the league right now has the potential to champ for weeks??

Mmmm, that's tuff but rattlesnake, letterman since he allready did it for several weeks, but other than it'd just depend on how cats r feeling..

Rat could do some damage. When youre not on battle sites, what is your go to leisure activity???

I'm 95% only on battle sites well I'm at work, but on my off time family is first, man I do all kind a shit with these guys.. They all involved In sports n art classes, bro I'm busy af all the time.. Love life hommie

That family man life aint easy. Besides Joog'n, who would you invite to your room for a minaj

Lmaoo, joog my boy but fuck all that.. But the more girls the merrier

If you could live battle anyone from the URL or KOTD, who would it be and why???

Good question.. Chess just so I could up close listen to him wild out.. Lotta dope headz out there so it'd be cool to face any..

Chess on his way. He’s dope. Name 3 artists that you would kill to get on a track with???

I ain't desperate like that, see I don't have idols man cuz everybody the same plus I knew cats who don't even record their shit that better than cats that do they just don't give af.. Tuff question cuz ain't no famous duke gonna move me.. Out it this way they'd feel honered gettin on a track with me..

Lmao humble shit. With the LLL playoffs slowly approaching, who do you see in the Season Finale???

Me, and depending on who's in, I could see let, bombz, clout, rattle, slowhands, shit the way this goes is who's hot at the right time

Momentum matters. Thanks for your time..Give your last shouts to the fans....

It's been fun, n props to all who always participate in these leagues n tourneys tryin to keep alive a lil hobby n have fun..

http://images.complex.com/complex/im...btcftonkoy.jpg

RIP

RIP to these pokemon niggas walkin in the wrong hood

RIP to Westbrooks entire career if he goes east

RIP to Arsenals battle rap career

RIP to this hot ass summer as it comes to an end

RIP to smogs signing out as champ lookin ass

RIP to Cred’s cred for signing out after getting spanked

RIP to me voting on everything since yall don’t RTF anymore

RIP to Trumps daughter with her plagerizing ass

RIP to America when they roll out the military takes over gun control

RIP to all my niggas in Japan

RIP to every in Paris

RIP to every nigga who gets pulled over.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp...ry-Birdman.jpg

CYPHER WINNERS

ROAST CYPHER
    (By Allen Knight)

Killing spree
    fuckin Bucket heads Hold onto this bitch like its life or death
    funny they Grip'n granade cos their hair lines resemble landing strips for fighter jets
    Even if I was having a heart attack I would laugh @ these jokes
    Kid in the red either about to drool or he's literally have a stroke

ctrl alt elite
    Desperate fucks will never get laid, never gonna grind or smash a bitch
    True love is like your hairline... you'll find Waldo before you find that shit

Knowp
    shorty got her sexy on, she flexin bro, don't think I might call her
    not that I'd get caught by her x men.... but damn she lowkey resembles night crawler
    who picked this country clowns, u fags is wrong
    they need to roll back to bed.... and stop posin in this Walmart catalogue
    this a rehab graduation pic, flagrant sick, god awful people
    id hate to poke at em this way, but its better than an infected needle

Slowhands
    I think i might puke, these dudes are the results of what head lice can do
    I'd never stand for the attention ....or this disgusting display of red white n blue

Winner= KNOWP

TWO BAR DISS CYPHER
    (By KnowP)

Runner Up: @Enbombz
    i'll take a shot at your rim like a freethrow" is that some kinda homo flames
    its pretty clear you can't tell the difference between a free throw n a throw away
    Another wack alias, so much for spreading confusion around,
    Off one punch you've Single handidly ruled yaself out of being another joog'n account
    just fl battle already, it'll only be up at most a year,
    wait... this is the lll cypher i'm not even sure your supposed to post in here

WINNER: @plethora
    set ur black kids on fire til the pain rivals their sickle cell disease
    then leave they're whole body ashy to match y'all elbows & knees
    im neither white nor racist. only stating things we know
    just dissing the facts of life. ur a black bitch amongst white bitches like that tv show
    @Amen ur a mixed breed child, please. i'll let the rifle squeeze
    these cans got half & half written all over em like arizona iced teas
    roped off? nigga i'll show u the fucken ropes
    or u can look at old ancestory photos to see yours hung by those
    those slave bars get ur head caved god
    get one Cotton the scalp. so stick to picking or cutting them thangs off
    dont get mad, y'all nostrils already big enough K
    if we see any Knows Flare up, its merely a genetic trait
    P's a smart ass. dont tag me like that u retard black
    if u ever mention Wingstop, its the spot ur people use EBT cards at

https://pics.onsizzle.com/Twitter-Wh...1117409280.png

OUTRO
    We did great voting this week. If yall can keep that up, then there’s nothing really left to say. The bars were fire last week. Best week in a minute. Sucks to see the champ sign out but we keeps shit moving with or without you. At least he did the previews for us. Props to @Allen Knight and @Smog and @Killing Spree for the help on the mag this week. made my day easy af. Respects! Anyway, lets get into this weeks freaks….

TIP DRILL

http://40.media.tumblr.com/d4b2c414c...d1ao1_1280.jpg
    http://www.seriousfiver.com/wp-conte...s-13apr-13.jpg
    http://www.seriousfiver.com/wp-conte...s-14feb-29.jpg
    https://38.media.tumblr.com/fe4ff13a...vd1ao1_500.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/8moUUOP.gif
    Last edited by KnowP; July 19th, 2016 at 08:38 PM

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: WK12 MAG COMING SOON!

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: WK12 LLL Swagazine Presents: Crying Jordan Ed.

Dope mag as usual Jordan Memes had me dead. Somebody need to teach that last bitch how to throw a punch tho.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

spreewell been done by WAG, Smog, KnowP and others. dope mag tho

Awards Biter Award

Dope mag, nice break downs of all the battles, the previews for this upcoming week were on point too.

The league seems to be picking up steam I wish I was let in the action this week, but that's ok I'll have my 2 battles done and will be ready to go next week.

Nice work by everybody involved in the magazine. Appreciate the effort and time yall put in.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way @plethora ganna champ and go for a good run, that's my prediction.

I think when he actually tries he's dope, when he doesn't try it shows

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Dope mag as usual Jordan Memes had me dead. Somebody need to teach that last bitch how to throw a punch tho.
    Lmao you gay for looking at her punches. TGF should get on you for that lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
    spreewell been done by WAG, Smog, KnowP and others. dope mag tho
    His name been used but I liked the way he flipped it.

Battle Record
    33-5

ill mag
    Stat

Battle Record
    277-128

Thanks. Make sure you peep the Sway interviews. Dope shit. Cypher session was ether. And that Shotti P battle had some dope ass bars! Don't sleep.

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    Lmao you gay for looking at her punches. TGF should get on you for that lol

- - - Updated - - -

His name been used but I liked the way he flipped it.
    Why is that gay lmao someone gotta teach the bitch how to defend herself but i guess with an ass like that she dont need hand n eye coordination

- - - Updated - - -

I shouldve stuck in that roast cypher i thought i had some funny shit

Battle Record
    4-8

Well done @KnowP - thanks for the time you take push this out. Dope.

Battle Record
    277-128

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Why is that gay lmao someone gotta teach the bitch how to defend herself but i guess with an ass like that she dont need hand n eye coordination

- - - Updated - - -

I shouldve stuck in that roast cypher i thought i had some funny shit
    Lol at hand eye coordination.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boston View Post
    Well done @KnowP - thanks for the time you take push this out. Dope.
    Thanks bruh. Had some help this week from a couple bruthas so it was easier this week.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Dope mag

Battle Record
    277-128

Thanks. You helping on the next one.

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Nice mag by all who contributed

@Bit 2 Byte that's whats up

Battle Record
    33-5

Funny how I had more top bars than my opponent last week, but I still lost.

No hate though. War was consistent.

- - - Updated - - -

A lotta dope bars last week!
    Stat