User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Knocking some rust off random bars

Knocking some rust off random bars

These simplistic skills of linguistics shrill across your brain like expensive wheels
    So If I etchy sketch these heavy sets by doing steady reps
    Take the flows in more deadly depth
    Than gold medal breaths from Michael Phelps
    Lyricist adapt to every style invented
    Stay vile and demented
    Circle words play around then send it
    100 letters a minute
    Back n fourth like tennis
    In and out the mouth like sex with your fucking hygienist
    Let's just finish the fact
    Every sentence you have invented is crap
    You'll be a diminishing act not even a blemish to rap
    Even if you put everything in it your wack
    Another fucking gimmick that nobody remember's your tracks
    And when it's said an done and you finally ended with that
    You won't rekindle that match
    Not a strike fuse even with a tin full of gas
    You wouldn't be flaming with 6 dudes digging into your ass
    So all the dreams of flossin
    You think will seem to blossom
    Better take extreme precautions
    When you see me on things just tossing
    Venom in by any thread or seam thats jottin
    Get killed off like hemotoxin

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Re: Knocking some rust off random bars

whadup, can tell this was a quick write so I'll spare the the mechanical mumbojumbo but I'll let you know that I thought of the content

These simplistic skills of linguistics shrill across your brain like expensive wheels
    So If I etchy sketch these heavy sets by doing steady reps
    Take the flows in more deadly depth
    even tho it was a quick write i think you coulda added a line before or after your first with the same end rhyme, makes it kinda hard for the reader to find the flow right off the bat as is. dope multis in the 'first bar' tho
    Than gold medal breaths from Michael Phelps
    i see the transition, coo coo
    Lyricist adapt to every style invented
    Stay vile and demented
    Circle words play around then send it
    i see the the play around play but this line was wordy and it didnt work for me, coulda been ironed out with more effort
    100 letters a minute
    Back n fourth like tennis
    In and out the mouth like sex with your fucking hygienist
    disliked this line tbh, coulda done without it. the 'fucking' in 'fucking dentist' was as offputting as the imagery you were working towards
    Let's just finish the fact
    Every sentence you have invented is crap
    You'll be a diminishing act not even a blemish to rap
    was building up nicely but 'a blemish to rap' was kinda nonsensical
    Even if you put everything in it your wack
    Another fucking gimmick that nobody remember's your tracks
    if you woulda erased ^that and put a coma instead this woulda been more effective
    And when it's said an done and you finally ended with that
    but even with that critique i was feeling this section, the end rhymes were strong
    You won't rekindle that match
    Not a strike fuse even with a tin full of gas
    You wouldn't be flaming with 6 dudes digging into your ass
    was filling rekindle that match/tin full of gas but then you gave up with the cop out line above^
    So all the dreams of flossin
    You think will seem to blossom
    Better take extreme precautions
    When you see me on things just tossing
    Venom in by any thread or seam thats jottin
    Get killed off like hemotoxin
    ended on another solid end rhyme scheme with some more decent imagery. Overall it was mostly solid mechanics with sporadic cool imagery, the odd blemish that coulda been worked out and a few sections with really offputting imagery. i'd like to see what you can accomplish if you put some time and effort into a verse

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

well noted thank you @Nigma

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

For just knockin off some rust... This was a dope drop bro.. Multis and vocab was on point. I fucks wit. Keep it up, cant wait to see what u drop since all that rust is off!!

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

@Reking

If you come back on, drop some shit. You're pretty skillful, naturally; but, if you take some more time to shake more rust off and write to a theme/topic you'd probably see you start to dip into more advanced writing. Might even surprise yourself. And btw, that method of the theme/topic is a widespread writer exercise that everybody uses to stay original and fresh. Give it a shot man. Good rhymes in the first few lines too. I thought the flow was crisp you had there, probably your current best attribute that I'm seeing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How I feel about this? Honestly, The opener is too stretched, but I picked up on the scheme and flow, so I kind of liked where you took it, but it could have been delivered more solid. The flow was steady after that, but it switched too aggressively. It kind of got weaker in the middle, and the end was a bit better, but I feel the wordplay could have been more solid. There's no denying you had multi-syllables and compound rhyme schemes for days, but it does matter what you say in text. I feel it could have been more solid over. I'd give it a 5/10. Keep it up dude. Nice work!

Battle Record
    0-1

This was alright even you a lil bit rusty
    need more complexity.
    keep scribbling!

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

I thought the flow was fire, I wouldnt give you no advice other then keep writing, I mean dropping bars is what u do so do it.

again flow was smoothe

Brian! Welcome to WalMart
    Battle Record
    0-1

I liked this, flow was the best part. Nothing really to add. Can tell you're not new to writing. As this was prolly just a regular old flex.. Something to freestyle or whatever.

I like the scheme you work with. This didn't really have a certain direction but sometimes you don't need to. Like the title says just random bars. This was pretty cool. I thought the beginning was stronger than the ending part but you had some strong flow in some parts. Especially the Michael Phelps shit. I thought it was off at first but I re read it and I realized how you connected it. I also enjoyed the hygienist line lol pretty cool drop man.