yo i'm a game killer, aint filler brains ill'n laced with a
    crazy mix of hazy trips, my latest spit's a straight thriller
    lyin here in wait, will ya hide behind ya tired flows
    cryin in the night ya hope I miss you when my eyes're cold
    and focused, fear is manifest, yo, i clearly rattle heads
    outclassin all ya battle vets'n laugh at what you class as deft
    i'll smash ya next, so step t'me, i'm blessed at frees, conceptually
    infect ya dreams, distress ya sleep, and I aint talking sexually

flames in the sky and ya pray in the night while ya hide from the lights and the sirens
    fakes'll deny that they fated t'cry if they tryin t'fight with a tyrant

Y'see my thoughts cause storms'n Thor would fall before my thunder
    I wonder if I stunned ya, caught ya corpse'n brought you under
    Kids're borin whores still sore from the distraught I wrought upon ya
    Eclipse you all with rawness, call you poor you'll fall in gory chunks o'
    steamin meat, ya feelin beaten, weak'n easily defeated, cheap
    I reap the meek discreetly, sneak with steel beneath ya sweetie's sheets
    i'm twisted, gifted, click my clips'n listen to my sickest hits
    ya wits're quickly gripped by Tigger's rhythms'n ya flip ya lids
    so, when I flow sick ,let me know it's special, i'll deliver it
    i'll wreck ya domes, infect ya homes'n never really give a shit
    erect a home with steps of stone in reddish tones with flecks of chrome
    inject a holy sect so dope that you'd be unimpressed with Rome
    my lyrics paint a masterpiece, my rhyming tells a tale
    i'm too sublime and never stale, while yous're prime collecting sales
    don't need t'be a superstar, or feed the beast to prove my bars
    unique, i'm pleased with beatin geeks, i'm evil see, you dudes're tards....

flames in the sky and ya pray in the night while ya hide from the lights and the sirens

my flow's like oceans of full motion, lyrics; potions mixed from notions,
    sick emotions, wit'n open wisdom, dope'n slick, like lotion
    Tigger's, cold'n quick to blow the system, golden with the boldest diction
    hold ya kiddies close and listen, don't resist my prose just give in
    most of this is only fiction, told to grip your souls'n twist 'em
    look at me, behold the vision, posing with a comely vixen
    don't believe i'm dope, or listen, holdin to ya old convictions
    choke ya throats with flows I wrote to stoke the lonely folk with friction
    twisted British wigga with a bigger dick than "biggie", BITCH
    amass a stack of cash as fast as Disney did with kiddy flicks
    i blast the fascists rats with class'n "Britain First" are little pricks
    just twats attacking blacks, no facts, the shit's the worst, i'm sick of it
    I've heard the earth's perverted, words of curses on the wind tonight
    and nerds'll lurk whilst jerkin to the worst shit'n it isn't right
    i'll turn round ya can twist the knife, pretend ya didn't live the hype
    defence is simply missing right? i'll end the bitch 'n sieve the lies...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Tyrant

Boooom!

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

a violent tyrant, guys're silent when the diamond finds 'em
    slice'n dice'em with Poseidon's trident, iced'em n'my eyes're shinin
    When the intro sucks the reader in, rhyme wise, for me, it's a huge bonus.
    I just know I'm going to be loving the flow of things when the melodical magic
    starts doing its thing, straight off the bat, I'm 'in'.

a giant lion, ride the lightning, kinda frightenin The rhyme scheme you've got going is tight.
    iron spikes'n fiery mics I like t'strike'n blind their eyes, a viking Seriously love that underlined bit.
    i'm what ya waitin for ya hate me more than rape'n war My favourite line so far.
    Just beautiful.

ya fake'n flawed,i'll break ya jaw, disgracin all that came before Yep, and you keep the ball rolling with each and every line that come's my way. Back to back, full on rhymes. Flow to die for. Stunning. I love it.
    and i aint patient orrr... even "kinda nice"I like the extension of 'orrr...' I like what it symbolises. I like how it
    shows expression. I like how it talks out loud, if you know what I mean, visually.

I'm a demon heedin heathen breedin evil lined with strife Farout! Check this line out!
    yo i'm a game killer, aint filler brains ill'n laced with a
    crazy mix of hazy trips, my latest spit's a straight thriller I think this rhyme scheme is so involved,
    it might have scared a few people away lol. There's no other reason this has been slept on, other than
    sheer laziness. Imo, what's not to like? This has a very very strong flow about it. It's actually so strong,
    it speeds past you. I've gotta slow my eyes down to reach a pace that's not overwhelming.
    And the only reason is so I can actually digest the rhymes you've sprung. They're seamless.

lyin here in wait, will ya hide behind ya tired flows
    cryin in the night ya hope I miss you when my eyes're cold
    and focused, fear is manifest, yo, i clearly rattle heads
    outclassin all ya battle vets'n laugh at what you class as deft I like the...not so much egocentric, but
    conviction in the voice.

i'll smash ya next, so step t'me, i'm blessed at frees, conceptually
    infect ya dreams, distress ya sleep, and I aint talking sexually Nice way to land with this last bit of
    the stanza. It's like, by your position and stance, the judgement has been set. You don't really need to
    persuade anyone, it's already cast in stone. Great end to this stanza.

This is great. The change of flow and melody is perfect for this type of floating bar.
    It changes everything up, resettles us, and allows us a little time to breath, before we
    get shot in the temple again. I like it. Plus, those rhymes, and the speed of them,
    do I need to say more? Doubt it.

Y'see my thoughts cause storms'n Thor would fall before my thunder
    I wonder if I stunned ya, caught ya corpse'n brought you under
    Kids're borin whores still sore from the distraught I wrought upon ya Strong images add a lot to a piece. Delivery is everything. When you mix both, and add rhymes, and it's done well, like I said, it comes off seamless.
    Eclipse you all with rawness, call you poor you'll fall in gory chunks o' Clever. These little additions of end words show how clever you are with pace and rhyme.
    steamin meat, ya feelin beaten, weak'n easily defeated, cheap
    I reap the meek discreetly, sneak with steel beneath ya sweetie's sheets And the sarcasm isn't lost, the bully tendencies (for lack of a better word) abruptly rears its ugly head often enough, to know the writers not joking.
    A believable confidence, that shows.

i'm twisted, gifted, click my clips'n listen to my sickest hits
    ya wits're quickly gripped by Tigger's rhythms'n ya flip ya lids
    so, when I flow sick ,let me know it's special, i'll deliver it
    i'll wreck ya domes, infect ya homes'n never really give a shit Far out that's good. That's really, really good.
    I appreciate all those lines. They work well together. Staying in tune with the mood/atmosphere of the piece,
    and grace this slum of madness, in a stunningly entertaining way.

erect a home with steps of stone in reddish tones with flecks of chrome Ugh, I'm passing out from description overload lol. How much can a koala bear? lol. It's great.
    inject a holy sect so dope that you'd be unimpressed with Rome Another great line.
    my lyrics paint a masterpiece, my rhyming tells a tale
    i'm too sublime and never stale, while yous're prime collecting sales
    don't need t'be a superstar, or feed the beast to prove my bars
    unique, i'm pleased with beatin geeks, i'm evil see, you dudes're tards.... Perfect. All of these last lines here,
    leading into this verses outro, depict credo ways introduced from the start.
    The dogma of brag, salutes you.

fakes'll deny that they fated t'cry if they tryin t'fight with a tyrant I really like this hook
    coming around again. Seems to clean up the air and lets us readjust to a little bit more
    verbal spat coming our way. Plus, that melody, pft' Nuff said.

my flow's like oceans of full motion, lyrics; potions mixed from notions, I'm a huge lover of internal rhyming.
    I think it does wonders for a piece, let alone a single sentence. When its jam packed into a line, the bounce
    of wording is insanely nice. It's also a cool guideline for when I read the poem out loud.

sick emotions, wit'n open wisdom, dope'n slick, like lotion
    Tigger's, cold'n quick to blow the system, golden with the boldest diction
    hold ya kiddies close and listen, don't resist my prose just give in Yep, I'm with you. You've built a great mood
    with these lines. Nice patterns for thoughts. You've got inviting tension.

most of this is only fiction, told to grip your souls'n twist 'em
    look at me, behold the vision, posing with a comely vixen
    don't believe i'm dope, or listen, holdin to ya old convictions
    choke ya throats with flows I wrote to stoke the lonely folk with friction lol. Dissecting the components of this verse is a blast. With tempo like this, it sings its own song. I appreciate the sounds it makes and the way certain words are stressed.
    twisted British wigga with a bigger dick than "biggie", BITCH clever.
    amass a stack of cash as fast as Disney did with kiddy flicks again, clever.
    i blast the fascists rats with class'n "Britain First" are little pricks
    just twats attacking blacks, no facts, the shit's the worst, i'm sick of it I'm attracted to the simple language/meanings/conversations, that could be said day to day, over coffee or a drink, anywhere at all.
    The conversations anyone could have. They make this piece more real in my eyes. Connecting the writer
    to the everyday reader. Showing us, there's not much difference between us, except your expertise in putting
    it all down on paper, there's a huge difference between us there.

I've heard the earth's perverted, words of curses on the wind tonight
    and nerds'll lurk whilst jerkin to the worst shit'n it isn't right damn straight it isn't right. Nice lines.
    i'll turn round ya can twist the knife, pretend ya didn't live the hype
    defence is simply missing right? i'll end the bitch 'n sieve the lies... Cool outro. Nice finish to a polished piece.

fakes'll deny that they fated t'cry if they tryin t'fight with a tyrant And this brings it all back around again.
    Here you go, slitting another jugular. The story has reached its end, back where it began,
    with your convincing ways shining bright.

Cracka, what a pleasure it was to read this. This was a breath of fresh air for me.
    I'm not normally into these type of pieces, only because, most of the time, they're not so believable.
    In saying that, I'm in awe of the technical aspects that are involved in this piece. And I'm also loving
    the fact that it did sound real. It didn't sound phoney or put on, or try hard, or like it was trying to impress,
    or anything at all showy like that. It stood proud and strong and autonomously grand in it's delivery.
    Smooth ass flow, like butter. Streamline and unwrinkled, it told a story that held my interest from start to
    finish and as a whole body of work, for me, it's polished. I was trying to find something I didn't like about it
    and came out with nothing at all. There's nothing I don't like about this piece. How can something like this,
    seem sophisticated? And yet, to me, you've done it. You've got that urban vibe, but you've hit it with suave.

Keep writing.
    You're a star.

Great Read.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Emily; August 14th, 2016 at 12:19 AM

Awards PC HOF

lol, man i really enjoyed this. Sometimes its nice to read something not focused on the dark themes or heavy content. Love that this whole verse was an exercise in flows and multies. I was def rockin with it like...let me see how he's gonna rhyme the next multies lol. good shit, man, look forward to reading more from u.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Actually it wasn't an exercise, it's a song, I just write that way tbh lol. Thanks for the feed to all, I'll get you back when I get a chance.

Brian! Welcome to WalMart
    Battle Record
    0-1

To me the first 2 verses were good, flowed good. More a flex piece. But the third verse was my favorite. To me it had more direction. Which made it more enjoyable.

Also I know/guess its just how you write/type your rhymes. But I have slightly a hard time reading through your lyrics when you write like this: kill'n

All though thats just a small grievance of me

I'm gonna break this down into four-bar segments...

1-4
    Right off the bat, the sheer amount of multies...without the bars being extended to fit...pulled me in. Unfortunately, the theme reminded me of something along the lines of when Kenny from South Park was riding pterodactyls. Still sick though.

5-8
    Awesome. Most writers get caught in a rhyme scheme and stick with it. The break in the rhyme scheme early on made me want to keep reading. Plus, it sets up the next four...

9-12
    ...all to have it flop. I'm sorry, but this segment bored me. It held with the second segment, which left the switch up...feeling more like it was an intro into a different rhyme scheme -- which isn't as good as the intro. No beuno...let's see where this goes...

13-16
    Remember in 1-4, where I said it didn't feel like the bars had to be extended to fit multies in? This last segment seems more like someone still working on their mechanics -- not too focused on what's coming out of their mouths.

Alright, I don't have time to keep looking through the whole verse. Kinda stretched on time here.

As far as this piece goes, solid 6/10 overall. Normally, I review verses a bit different, but...hey, no time atm.

If this were audio, the last two segments would work fine. For the most part, the first 8 bars is what makes me decide if it was sick...and the last 2 help me decide if I was correct...or more importantly...if I would listen again.

Props, your shit's tight.

It is audio, these are lyrics from one of my songs. I don't do text really. Thanks for the feed though. I'm british so you may not have caught me right, mechanically I'm pretty sound after the first 15 years lol.

Damn, this was fire! Is this Manc that I know?
    That first verse was cold. You could probably sell those lyrics.
    The multis just kept on coming and none forced as they all made perfect sense.
    Damn good drop on this one.
    Much props.

Quote Originally Posted by BG513 View Post
    Damn, this was fire! Is this Manc that I know?
    That first verse was cold. You could probably sell those lyrics.
    The multis just kept on coming and none forced as they all made perfect sense.
    Damn good drop on this one.
    Much props.
    Nah It's SS bro, me and Manc are from the same city (though not remotely friends tbh.) You gave me feed for the audio of this on LA haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Manc Sinatra View Post
    Nah It's SS bro, me and Manc are from the same city (though not remotely friends tbh.) You gave me feed for the audio of this on LA haha.
    Oh what up homie.
    Yea I remember now. But the read is crazy. That shit is fire.

I'm not about to lie...being Brit made it sound better in my head when I re-read it. Unfortunately, my Brit accent is terrible. Haha.

I haven't seen one of these braggadocio verses in a while. This reminds me of King of the Dot battle rappers like Shotty Horroh, but it's tiring.
    I like this verse for what it tried to do... but it is boring and exhausting to keep reading all the way through.
    The references being made are ancient old, or they are referenced in an unimpressive manner... or both.
    The internal rhyme scheme patterns get worn out, and repeated way too often.
    The British slang being used is fine, but lines like... "iron spikes'n fiery mics I like t'strike'n blind their eyes, a viking" read so choppy, to me.
    But there's nice moments of flow....but then there's lack of punctuation that makes this look amateur...like this line..."i'm what ya waitin for ya hate me more than rape'n war".
    This was not terrible but it was not good.

Quote Originally Posted by MC Herc View Post
    I haven't seen one of these braggadocio verses in a while. This reminds me of King of the Dot battle rappers like Shotty Horroh, but it's tiring.
    I like this verse for what it tried to do... but it is boring and exhausting to keep reading all the way through.
    The references being made are ancient old, or they are referenced in an unimpressive manner... or both.
    The internal rhyme scheme patterns get worn out, and repeated way too often.
    The British slang being used is fine, but lines like... "iron spikes'n fiery mics I like t'strike'n blind their eyes, a viking" read so choppy, to me.
    But there's nice moments of flow....but then there's lack of punctuation that makes this look amateur...like this line..."i'm what ya waitin for ya hate me more than rape'n war".
    This was not terrible but it was not good.
    Awesome, got any tracks we can listen to to see if you're actually any good or you just a typical no talent troll who likes to put others down because they have no skill?