User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fredo Kruger

2 28.57%
  • Middle Finger

5 71.43%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Fredo Kruger Vs Middle Finger[Middle wins]

You've Earned a Custom Title! Negan's Avatar

Fredo Kruger Vs Middle Finger[Middle wins]

10 lines.
    2 hours after your check in.
    No quotes from threads that has nothing to do with you. (Shits weak).

@Middle Finger

Re: Fredo Kruger Vs Middle Finger

Fuck I started one myself also....ignore that one then I'll post my verse here

You've Earned a Custom Title! Negan's Avatar

I like how he's eager to clash , a new head that i'm going to bash after he key up his pathetic trash, cause if middle's really the shit then its cause he finger his ass.!

I'ma chop you at the ankles like you been his with a cross , then fade away on your ass like its time to get lost , cause this is murder on "Middle" man like i only fuck with the boss.!

Its known i'm quite hellish , so you can lose all hope cause i only came here to punish , but watch how fingers get defeat like he been craving some type of foot fetish.!

I'll send this pussy to his grave when i hack at his torso with a blade , or better yet dead him slow make him wonder in vague, cause I don't give a fuck about 'Mid' like i only puff high grade.!

I can get sick with a horror line, spit shit that's filled with crime, i'll put middle in the hood just to fuck with his mind, but watch fingers get killed like publicly throwing a offensive gang sign.!

I drop lines with ingredients an major spices , watch this bitch drop lines of failure an expect us to like it , the only time fingers type some crazy shit when his hands act up with arthritis.!

Hope you prepared for your demise an fall , asking for guidance on a battle i'm sure it was just a stall, so I'm taking fingers off the map like a angry traveler that knows it all.!

You better pay attention an take notes, take the time to learn the ropes , cause I could have killed you with ease but i took it "light" on this lame since "mid" won't hard to find & smoke.!

I'll punch these keys with my fist , you a lightweight coming here like you ain't familiar bitch, alias account i bet who took to many L's you some like counterfeit , Give it up "Mid" probably always been dirt nobody fucks with it , you wont ever type again so I'm cuttin "fin"/gers plus his top off like im cookin a batch of fish.!

Verse coming now.....sorry for the delay

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...OPEN-FOR-VOTES

My link

....I hate to burst your bubble but there's no defending once I murk your ass
    Mr. Kruger you're in for trouble, consider this detention cuz you couldn't even handle class (Klass)....

...slash with the rhymes, machete shit, celebration confetti shit, the way I kill mr. Vorhees would be proud of me
    Can't calm the raps, fuck a nightmare flow insomniac so you gon still lose in reality...

...postman delivering body bags, rap game Karl Malone
    Burying bodies, good for you right? Peeped your location looks you won't have to go far from home...

...Are you Fredo or you Freddy? Santana or Kreuger, something must be different to you
    Foot to a group the way I'm kicking this Kru, spitting like I'm missing a tooth, Got ya name from 2 niggas so I'll split you in two...

....have you gaspin looking at your com screen, the boy middle gets deadly with stingers
    I bomb mean, have niggas thinking its Tom Green the way Freddy Got Fingered...

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Fred: ok opener kinda gay tho lol. Arthritis line was ok.

Vs

MF: Opener was ok, karl malone/ far from home was cool, & the closer was good.

Vote: MF

Pretty 1sided battle. Fred keep bangin bro, u'll get it.

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Re: Fredo Kruger Vs Middle Finger[Open For Votes]

I like how he's eager to clash , a new head that i'm going to bash after he key up his pathetic trash, cause if middle's really the shit then its cause he finger his ass.!
    >>Light open 0.25/1

I'ma chop you at the ankles like you been his with a cross , then fade away on your ass like its time to get lost , cause this is murder on "Middle" man like i only fuck with the boss.!
    >>light 0.25/1

Its known i'm quite hellish , so you can lose all hope cause i only came here to punish , but watch how fingers get defeat like he been craving some type of foot fetish.!
    >>No. 0/1

I'll send this pussy to his grave when i hack at his torso with a blade , or better yet dead him slow make him wonder in vague, cause I don't give a fuck about 'Mid' like i only puff high grade.!
    >>No 0/1

I can get sick with a horror line, spit shit that's filled with crime, i'll put middle in the hood just to fuck with his mind, but watch fingers get killed like publicly throwing a offensive gang sign.!
    >>No 0/1

I drop lines with ingredients an major spices , watch this bitch drop lines of failure an expect us to like it , the only time fingers type some crazy shit when his hands act up with arthritis.!
    >>Light 0.25/1

Hope you prepared for your demise an fall , asking for guidance on a battle i'm sure it was just a stall, so I'm taking fingers off the map like a angry traveler that knows it all.!
    >>No. 0/1

You better pay attention an take notes, take the time to learn the ropes , cause I could have killed you with ease but i took it "light" on this lame since "mid" won't hard to find & smoke.!
    >>No 0/1

I'll punch these keys with my fist , you a lightweight coming here like you ain't familiar bitch, alias account i bet who took to many L's you some like counterfeit , Give it up "Mid" probably always been dirt nobody fucks with it , you wont ever type again so I'm cuttin "fin"/gers plus his top off like im cookin a batch of fish.!
    >>No 0/1

Total: 0.75

Mr. Kruger you're in for trouble, consider this detention cuz you couldn't even handle class (Klass)....
    >>Light open 0.25/1

...slash with the rhymes, machete shit, celebration confetti shit, the way I kill mr. Vorhees would be proud of me
    Can't calm the raps, fuck a nightmare flow insomniac so you gon still lose in reality...
    >>Light 0.25/1

Burying bodies, good for you right? Peeped your location looks you won't have to go far from home...
    >>Cool 0.50/1

...Are you Fredo or you Freddy? Santana or Kreuger, something must be different to you
    Foot to a group the way I'm kicking this Kru, spitting like I'm missing a tooth, Got ya name from 2 niggas so I'll split you in two...
    >>Light 0.25/1

....have you gaspin looking at your com screen, the boy middle gets deadly with stingers
    >>Fuego!! 1/1

Total: 2.25

Vote: MF
    Overall this was an ok battle, in favor of MF for better consistency and he had the haymaker at the end that sealed the deal.

Wow. 19 line Fredo.
    First bar I can't lie, it made me laugh. Multies were there too.
    Not a bad hit on bar 2.
    Bar 3: Nice lil jab Decent verse here.
    Bar 4: Didn't make complete sense because the fingers aint what get killed, its the person. Decent concept tho.
    Bar 5: Lol kinda lame but funny.

And this should be where your verse ends. At 5 bars/10 lines.

Fingers
    Bar 1: Ehh, wasn't really feeling this. I see the concept but I don;t feel this hit
    Bar 2: Really no punch here and the Jason thing I don't think hit.
    Bar 3: Decent personal but I don;t feel it was executed strongly.
    Bar 4: Ehh, once again decent concept, but I don't feel it hit.
    Bar 5: You gonna finger Freddy??? Lol. I think you took the whole "Freddy" thing too far this battle.
    Decent concepts but poor execution.

Can't believe I'm doing this, but I give this battle to "Freddy".

^Uhm...apparently I voted for Fredo because I thought he had the better verse according to my breakdown.
    Fredo had a couple of hits which slightly landed while MF, although some decent concepts didn't land any hits imo.

Battle Record
    46-39
    Awards 25+ Wins

vs

V.Mid-wife.

Uppin

Uppppo^

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Hope you prepared for your demise an fall , asking for guidance on a battle i'm sure it was just a stall,
    so I'm taking fingers off the map like a angry traveler that knows it all.!

vs

postman delivering body bags, rap game Karl Malone

both had got really wordy in ya punches. set ups were coo and angles were aight but gotta think outside the box when ending your punches. too many old concepts which hurt the connect. close to call but not really cause Fredo went way over the agreed limit by double soo I stopped reading half to make it fair. yall agreed to 10 lines and you wrote 10 bars which is twenty lines. had some substance but gotta keep it fair fam.

v. mid