User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: State Of The League **OFFICIAL NOTICE**

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

State Of The League **OFFICIAL NOTICE**

@OG Maestro @YD @Surplus @boston @King Prince @Bonac @Sammy @Lionheart @Lenox @SELF ACTIVATE @Slowhands @The Law @ILLunatic @God of War @143

Before we start,
    I would like to reiterate my sincere gratitude not only to 143 but to all the members who have given the league their time and dedication.

Unfortunately, we do not have more members who share the same passion and obligation to consistently give their participation week in and week out. At this point, nothing good will come of pointing fingers or placing blame. At the end of the day, there just is not enough participation to sustain the league week in and week out. After this week is wrapped up, and in light of 143's departure, I will step in and suspend the league indefinitely. Or at least, until i feel there is enough committed writers to re-launch a new season and get SS back to how it should be.

HOWEVER

and again, if i feel that there is a sufficient amount of writers interested, i may host quarterly Topical Tournaments. I will discuss this in further detail with administration and see if we can get another medal or at the very least, an accomplishment added for winning these tournaments. Again, they will be bracket style shootout type tournaments where people will be matched up at random and will battle until one man is standing.

so with that said

There is still light at the end of the tunnel for those who want to see THIS season through.

In a weeks time, i will open a sign in sheet and host an elimination bracket style tournament. Im hoping it will be fast, efficient, and although not the way i would particularly like to do it. . the winner will be crowned the Season 16 SS champion. If all i have is two interested writers, i dont care, i will match them up and the winner of that battle will be crowned champion.

I will send out individual invites. starting with the members who have been active for the last two weeks and i will build the tournament based on how many people accept the invites.

any questions or concerns just hit me up below

-E.L.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Re: State Of The League **OFFICIAL NOTICE**

Dope.

Awards PC HOF

Salute to 143 and EL. y'all deserve more, with the all the effort y'all put in.
    Last edited by Sammy; September 9th, 2016 at 09:25 PM

Awards PS HOF OM HOF

I'm down for whatever, even if I don't post and say it, set me up a battle whenever you decide and I'll get to it no problem
    I.P.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Damn I had a verse written and didn't post it. That's fucked up.

Life happens.

I'm still here tho

let me know when its going down

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Yea when this happening? @Enoch Light

I'm looking for a pm or notification

- - - Updated - - -

When this going down @Enoch Light

I'm checking my pm n notifications, let's do this

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Surplus View Post
    Yea when this happening? @Enoch Light

I'm looking for a pm or notification

- - - Updated - - -

When this going down @Enoch Light

I'm checking my pm n notifications, let's do this
    invites will start going out toward the end of this week

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim