User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: WK20: Middle Finger vs Slecht [Slecht wins]

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

WK20: Middle Finger vs Slecht [Slecht wins]

DUE DATE
    Due Dates is FRIDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.
    Voting Due SUNDAY MIDNIGHT P.S.T.

Bar Limit
    10 lines MIN
    14 Lines MAX

No Show
    If you no show you will have to battle twice in FL to get back into the league.

Additional Stipulations

- Voting -
    Each week, each competitor will be required to vote on at least 3 Battles.
    Championship & Contenders Matches are required to be voted on by everyone.
    Failure to comply, will result in vote deductions (1 link = 1 deducted vote).

- Extension Request -
    All Extension Request must be submitted no later than 24 hours before deadline.
    If your opponent has already dropped their verse, they can either accept or deny your request.
    If your opponent has not dropped their verse, both will be granted extension IF your opponent agrees.

LAST MINUTE EXTENSIONS
    We are willing to make exceptions on some occasions but no matter the exception it will always be up to your opponent.

@slecht @Middle Finger

Re: WK20: Middle Finger vs Slecht

Check

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Okay cool.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

I sent 10. @Middle Finger @KnowP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kkk. 10 it is

...this battle I'm coming tough and direct, bars I'm cuttin the stretch, what the fuck is a slecht
    This verse will leave him tangled on the web, when I shoot you know it's nothing but net...

...In The Mag, KnowP got the odds against me, expecting Slecht to win? Most battles up y'all not proud of me?
    Tough 1st battle for ya, you won't make it out the season like year round allergies...

...not letting it go KP got me rowdy, so I creep on Slecht in this 3 L league
    How can he doubt me, feel more than my reign when he drift down this waterfall and crash and burn like the rapper out of TLC...

...never see me no show, I'll at least always make the battle
    I hate to brag too, but you couldn't throw around nice words if you were shaking scrabble...

...I'm spankin' this lame, break him down then rearranging his frame
    If he's a great then beating him should make me a name, when this verse leaves him as silent as the H in his name...

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Slecht verse

Watch closely how the King beheads those who commit treason with a mighty sword
    It'll be quite a loss when they see finger roll down the court - like Ewing in 94'.
    Acting like a big name won't get him a spot in the throne, all the readers say this.
    He will always be a little, finger. Sneaky rat but with half the wit of Peter Baelish.
    Don't expect him to blam any cannon, no gunplay from this irrational faggot.
    He ain't raising his arms at all, ...colin kaepernick during the national anthem.
    I'm blasting a couple clips, as I catch him in the whip. Hear the bullets thunder
    Literally off his seat, body in the air like Isaiah Rashad's Album cover.
    It's not U.K Rappers, I'm talking bout' dude get clapped up & his temple finna break.
    Fuck any special traits . I got severals way to give MF doom - That's metal to his face.

Battle Record
    277-128

Re: WK20: Middle Finger vs Slecht [OPEN FOR VOTES]

this battle I'm coming tough and direct, bars I'm cuttin the stretch, what the fuck is a slecht
    This verse will leave him tangled on the web, when I shoot you know it's nothing but net...
    ehhh saw where you were going but ending landed weak to me]
    ...In The Mag, KnowP got the odds against me, expecting Slecht to win? Most battles up y'all not proud of me?
    Tough 1st battle for ya, you won't make it out the season like year round allergies...
    started strong but ended on a lite note here
    How can he doubt me, feel more than my reign when he drift down this waterfall and crash and burn like the rapper out of TLC...
    supper played concept and verrrryyy wordy
    I hate to brag too, but you couldn't throw around nice words if you were shaking scrabble...
    better wording but very lite concept and played as well
    If he's a great then beating him should make me a name, when this verse leaves him as silent as the H in his name...
    again the ending was soft and name flips on the silent letter have been done to death

vs

It'll be quite a loss when they see finger roll down the court - like Ewing in 94'.
    aight flip
    Acting like a big name won't get him a spot in the throne, all the readers say this.
    He will always be a little, finger. Sneaky rat but with half the wit of Peter Baelish.
    naw not feelin this one
    He ain't raising his arms at all, ...colin kaepernick during the national anthem.
    lazy punch here. could of gotten more creative with this verse.
    I'm blasting a couple clips, as I catch him in the whip. Hear the bullets thunder
    aight
    It's not U.K Rappers, I'm talking bout' dude get clapped up & his temple finna break.
    Fuck any special traits . I got severals way to give MF doom - That's metal to his face.
    aight

finger had a bunch of wordy bars and most punches were old concepts. like 10 years old. gotta get more current and stop being soo wordy. slecht was mad rusty and it showed here. concepts were coo but lacked sting at the punchline. the opener was the LOTB but that was lite too.

v. slecht

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

...this battle I'm coming tough and direct, bars I'm cuttin the stretch, what the fuck is a slecht

vs

V. The S guy.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

MF

Opener was mild to me not a strong impact more like a love tap.
    I was fucking with that second bar not a bad similie the wording was better.
    3rd bar was wayyyyy too wordy get straight to the punch had a bunch of unecessary shit there
    Shaking scrabble very old reference
    Closer very soft man those references dont usually do it for me

Slecht

Opener nice nameplay reference shorten that setup tho
    2nd bar worded horribly
    Wow that colin kaepernick punch was soft af ive seen alot sorry
    Isaih Rashad reference dope af man current punch
    Seen mf doom flips this one not bad

V/Slecht

Took it comfortably here felt he was more consistent that Isiah Rashad line lotb. MF still gotta work on wording and shortening up his lines just get straight to the punch

For example

Full of hatred here if this motherfucker wanna brawl
    No TLC but bullets wetup ur brain now thats chasing waterfalls

I don't feel this hit bro. There was no complexity involved. You seemed to only use associated words but not execute them into a solid hit. 4/10

Real simple simile here bro. Very light jab. 5/10

hmm .. I see all of the association, yet I think the concept fell short. 4/10

This is a deent concept and decent execution although it was fairly indirect toward your opponent. 6/10

light concept. I personally don;t really dig it. 5/10

24/50

vs

Fresh concept. Good execution. Would have added the spice if you would have cut out the simile and instead made it a metaphor. 8/10

Not hip to Game of Thrones so i had to google it. I dig the nameplay and execution but the concept falls short for my preference. Could have taken it to better places if ya ssk me. 7/10

Nice metaphor. I think the punchline could have been executed better. Just looks like some typical Lil Wayne type shit: "No more am I my brother's keeper - Cain and Abel" or "I got bitches that'll kill for me, Charles Manson". Lol, I can't stand that shit. Haha .. let me see if I can make one really quick ... uhm.. I'm pushin keys - laptop. lmao. But, like I said, the metaphor is dope. 7/10

nah I feel this was a stretch. Plus, I hate gun talk in motherfuckin text battles!! 3/10

To give MF doom? Doesn't make sense. I almost thought you said you was gonna give MF dome. lol nah good concept, damn good nameplay but poor execution. 6/10

24/50 - 48% out of 100% of points
    31/50 - 62% out of 100% of points

slecht took this with better and more complex concepts.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Nothing

Vs

Finger roll

MF had some okish ideas but his wording killed the impact of gdc916@hotmail.com decent attempts. Your bars are too wordy, cut em down and take out some of the unnecessary words so that it flows smoother. Slecht had the better misses and a punch that landed so he takes this.

v/Slecht

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

out the season was ok, execution wasn't sharp tho

vs

finger roll
    mf doom

raising his arms was an almost

v/slecht

You've Earned a Custom Title!

.never see me no show, I'll at least always make the battle

^ Generous quote.

Vs

Fuck any special traits . I got severals way to give MF doom - That's metal to his face

Pretty easy win here for Slecht. I quite liked the baelish line. The mf doom line was aight, nothing special but enough to beat your opponent here.

MF work on making shit harsher. Concepts are ok but wording is soft.

v/slecht

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

>>dope 4/5

>>No 0/5

>>lite 1/5

>>No 0/5

>>Could of been a haymaker but wordin was off 2/5

Total: 7/25

>>lite 1/5

>> lite 1/5

>>No 0/5

>>cool 3/5

>>lite 1/5

Total: 6/25

Vote: S

Close battle but i got S winnin this one very very slighty, only by 1pt. If MF shortens his bars and focuses more on the executions and less of the multis, he'll be a fukin problem ! Good shit yall.