User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • BG513

5 71.43%
  • Middle Finger

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Middle Finger vs BG513 [BG wins]

Middle Finger vs BG513 [BG wins]

10 lines
    24 hours

Re: Middle Finger vs Big Game

Check

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Middle Finger vs BG513

@BG513 @Middle Finger
    48hrs to get voting links in

Lame claim New Jersey as his location prayin it's gonna toughin his leads
    But if he ever compared to naughtybynature, it's only cos the fag's suspect to scuffin his knees
    Somethin bout'm I just don't like, so I'ma put'm under dirt, after I break this brittle clown
    6 feet deep, no I aint talkin bout 'compromising agreements' when I say I'ma 'make a middle ground'
    I seen he tried to be different, writes his raps in italic trying to add some flex to his work
    But no help, cos still these hits leave this boy leaned, barely standing like the text in his verse
    OG said dude's an alias and I second that word. But in any case, I'm highly disturbed.
    Guy's obviouly perv, since he at a predominantly male site tryin to give everybody the bird??
    Quote Originally Posted by Middle Finger
    Anybody up for a battle tonight due in like 4-6 hours or like a after Atlanta comes on......cuz I'll surely be watching that
    see ya like watchin Atlanta, a comedy about upcoming rappers. yo, even if ya can't make the show,
    here, it's like ur watchin it already, cos when ya 'sit at the pad' & 'take control', this rap game's a joke

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=1#post8828257
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=1#post8828259

...it seems like you have to put a quote in every battle, you probably plagiarized a lot, nigga I hate ya scheme
    your whole styles made up maybe it's Maybelene, 3-3 I only see 2 wins, a no show & Pestilence guess the 3rd ones make believe...

...fuck this nigga, another casualty, fuck a casket just bury his heart
    brutal shit, ya noodle split when I rip his face off like Arya Stark...

...bars got em hooked like Narcos, flow make em Get Down, I cause amazing things when I text shit
    The Force behind these bars would have Luke Caged BG defeating me? Shiiiit...I done see Stranger Things on Netflix...

...Blasphemous to diss me god dammit, I'm so famished, you're out of options you're going from plan b to plan x
    All you do is waste bars, it's like you're throwing away Xanax...

...BG talks a BG but doesn't seem to back it up, I've had enough, you beat Pestilence but you need to take it slow brow
    I'm much sicker, duck nigga, the way you win matches your whole style nigga your no show...

@Middle Finger we need your vote links bro.
    Go vote on 2 battles and post the links here so that we can get this battle voted.

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

But if he ever compared to naughtybynature, it's only cos the fag's suspect to scuffin his knees
    >>Light opener 0.25/1

Somethin bout'm I just don't like, so I'ma put'm under dirt, after I break this brittle clown
    6 feet deep, no I aint talkin bout 'compromising agreements' when I say I'ma 'make a middle ground'
    >>Dope! 0.75/1

I seen he tried to be different, writes his raps in italic trying to add some flex to his work
    But no help, cos still these hits leave this boy leaned, barely standing like the text in his verse
    >> dope 0.75/1

OG said dude's an alias and I second that word. But in any case, I'm highly disturbed.
    Guy's obviouly perv, since he at a predominantly male site tryin to give everybody the bird??
    >>thought this was a miss bro 0/1

see ya like watchin Atlanta, a comedy about upcoming rappers. yo, even if ya can't make the show,
    here, it's like ur watchin it already, cos when ya 'sit at the pad' & 'take control', this rap game's a joke
    >>lite close 0.25/1

Total: 2.00

...it seems like you have to put a quote in every battle, you probably plagiarized a lot, nigga I hate ya scheme
    your whole styles made up maybe it's Maybelene, 3-3 I only see 2 wins, a no show & Pestilence guess the 3rd ones make believe...
    >>Lol dope start 1/1

>>light 0.25/1

...bars got em hooked like Narcos, flow make em Get Down, I cause amazing things when I text shit
    The Force behind these bars would have Luke Caged BG defeating me? Shiiiit...I done see Stranger Things on Netflix...
    >>light 0.25/1

...Blasphemous to diss me god dammit, I'm so famished, you're out of options you're going from plan b to plan x
    >>lol cool 0.50/1

...BG talks a BG but doesn't seem to back it up, I've had enough, you beat Pestilence but you need to take it slow brow
    I'm much sicker, duck nigga, the way you win matches your whole style nigga your no show...
    >>light close 0.25/1

Total: 2.25

Vote: MF

Overall this battle was cool... I felt MF got the slight edge, his opener worked perfectly. This is gonna be a close call towards the end, props to both battlers.

Battle Record
    46-39
    Awards 25+ Wins

vs

Middle Finger got this one with harder bars. Need to shorten ya bars, fam.

Re: Middle Finger vs BG513 [OPEN FOR VOTES]

Uppin

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

nice
    ehhh a reach but I see what you did
    naw, too indirect. weak land
    naw this was weak

Quote Originally Posted by Middle Finger

Anybody up for a battle tonight due in like 4-6 hours or like a after Atlanta comes on......cuz I'll surely be watching that
    naw this didn't land for me

vs

naw this was weak and hella streeeettched
    aight not hard but a lite jabber
    naw wayyy too wordy and punch was lame
    again, stretched and didn't even make a true punch here
    just wack. not sure what your aim was here.

BG pretty much owned this entire battle with his opener. fell off at the end though. not dure what MF was doing and why his verse was mad streeeetched. concepts were ok and multis were decent. but punches lacked the sting and execution.

v. BG

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

fuck this nigga, another casualty, fuck a casket just bury his heart

That's the only half decent line in this whole battle.

So I guess vote middle finger.

Both of y'all have stretched lines and terrible wording. I see the concepts but ur execution and delivery are really bad.
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

3-1 Uppin....someone please vote and complete one of my battles whether I win or lose cuz I can't battle any of until so lol

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

VS

this battles closer than it seems... both verses start nodding off when it comes to consistency.... some of the words in fingers verses don't fit with the verse.... I.e. "im so famished"

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Decent concepts, poor executions = this verse, pretty much.

vs.

This wasn't bad, but there's nothing else in this verse to back this 1 bar up.

MVGT: BG513
    MF stretched out his bars and was very weak for this battle. Uncharacteristic of him but BG capitalized and got this one with more consistency.