User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Klass

5 83.33%
  • middle finger

1 16.67%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Klass vs. Middle Finger [Klass winS]

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Klass vs. Middle Finger [Klass winS]

10Lines max
    Due 24hrs after both check-ins
    Make sure u have 2 vote linx

- - - Updated - - -

Chk

Battle Record
    15-11

Re: Klass vs. Middle Finger

...full force or a little spaz, either way I'll hit your ass as bullets riddle past
    Your raps? I'm sick of trash, your skills broke and your poor in bars, this battle is the only way you'll see Middle class...

...you made your bed now lay in it, no time for you to cop out
    And honestly I don't fuck with class so this battle he'll get dropped out...

...your whole style I mask that, them bad raps only gonna get you back smacked
    Your whole shit is fake, I'm not giving you props when I call you a class act...

...break his body, spirit and bones, the boy gon' need strong cast
    ...no knowledge you kick, you don't look like a teacher, must be the wrong klass...

...shots from all angles, lyrically sniping you, feel the reign of bullets it'll be bad and gory
    Cuz Klass-if-I get to shooting, they'll be no way to arrange you into a category...

Battle Record
    15-11

Re: Klass vs. Middle Finger

(hope u dont spit a bunch of played out "klass" nameflips)
    No need for a dead line, when u spit dead lines- ur bars are Weak & Useless
    I had plans on leavin u Stretched, but bruh- ur damn verses Beat Me To It!
    ^That's a Crime, Aint It?- So he'll be out Numbered wit Nines Bangin
    Fuck him up so bad, Fingers wont be able to speak, unless its Sign Language
    U just joined RB this month & already beggin for battles like a Thirsty Slut
    If we fight, picture Lebron leavin the Cavs again - I'ma really fuck Jersey Up
    ^This lame's from New Jersey- A Small Clone who cant Spit Slick
    This Mini-Me cries about his Little wins, but yall know how Mid-gets
    In ur battle wit Fredo u said "Freddy Got Fingered" - So here's a Gut Check..
    For someone who never got accused for a crime, that line sure made u Suspect!

^Fagget!

(Here's the link to his battle against Fredo where he said that shit lol)
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...Open-For-Votes

Re: Klass vs. Middle Finger [OPEN FOR VOTES]

...full force or a little spaz, either way I'll hit your ass as bullets riddle past
    Your raps? I'm sick of trash, your skills broke and your poor in bars, this battle is the only way you'll see Middle class...

Hmm..interesting. I like how you associated both of your names in the nameplay punch.
    Ya stretched the punchline tho. I feel this could have been worded better for sure. Ya maybe should have spent a little more time on this. But you definitely get credit for the concept and decent execution. I'm going to give this a 7/10. it would have gotten another point if the set up line was more relevant to the punchline.

I've seen a lot of Klass/class plays on him but even though the 'drop out" concept has been played, you brought a fresh spin to it. Nice execution. Overall nice hit. 8/10. I can't give you anymore points because like I mentioned, the concept has been played. But you get the 8/10 for the nice execution and fresh spin on the concept.

Your whole shit is fake, I'm not giving you props when I call you a class act...

I don't feel the execution was all that here. This bar shoulda been a throw away. It seems forced which is the reason you had to call him fake. The multis are decent and the set up was nice. I'll give this a 6/10

...no knowledge you kick, you don't look like a teacher, must be the wrong klass...

No on this one because it really doesn't make complete sense. Even if it was the wrong class, it would still be a teacher. Also, must be the wrong class doesn't work in both ways. Another thing is that you forced the set up for the purpose of rhyming. "Gonna need strong cast" just doesn't sound right unless you are a foreigner and English isn't your first language. 3/10

...shots from all angles, lyrically sniping you, feel the reign of bullets it'll be bad and gory
    Cuz Klass-if-I get to shooting, they'll be no way to arrange you into a category...

If you put "classify" in place of "Klas-if-I", it doesn't make sense. The concept is not ambiguous, meaning it only makes sense in one way. In order for a nameplay/wordplay punchline like this to work, it needs to be ambiguous and have at least double meaning. This doesn't. I like the concept, but it was only half way executed. For the factors i mentioned, it deserves a 7/10

Not bad overall. Great concepts but you need to take that extra pain staking time to 'execute with excellence'.

31/50 .... that 3/10 may have hurt ya here bro. All depending on Klass's verse.

vs

He at least came with a couple fresh spins on them

Eh..I kinda dig this...the only problem is that his verses would be stretched, not "him".
    decent but simple execution. Not really all that impressed with this bar.
    The end multis were there. Wasn't really feeling the "dead line" concept in the set up line.
    I think this deserves a 5/10

Hmm, nice fresh concept. I'm just not feeling it landed hard tho. The execution seems to be off.
    For the set up, I'm not sure what's a crime? And again, the punch just seems like it's missng.
    Maybe you should have used "communicate" for the action word. Something like:
    Fingers won't be able to communicate. Not even sign language.
    The concept is dope and fresh but the execution missed in a way so I'll give this a 7/10 for the sake of the fresh and clever concept.

The set up is kinda weird because: aren't you supposed to try to battle?
    I don't think that's a worthy concept. Nice personal on his hometown. I think you should have made it direct though. Instead of "if we", ya should have said something to the effect of "since we". Because this IS basically the fight you are speaking of taking place now.
    Aside from all of that though, this was decent. I'll give it a 6/10 because at the same time, it was kinda simple.

This is another bar like MF's closer. It's not ambiguous. If we use the literal meaning:
    "But y'all know how midgets".
    That's just an incomplete sentence.
    It needs to make sense in both ways.
    Here's an example of me in my battle against ricantheoryz (which is now a no show on his behalf) He's obviously peurto rican.
    This aint at all a thesis. Saw your pieces, your bars are cheap'n,
    your vocab's awfully weak it's, like ur, poor to 'English'. This here aint, 'pure to Rican'!

This battle shit aint pure to rican
    this aint puerto rican

there's double meaning.
    These type of plays don't work out if there's not double meaning.
    So with all of that being said. Nice concept but fairly poor execution. 6/10

^Fagget!

This I don't believe landed. I think it would have worked better if you would have taken "got fingered" as in "pointing someone out". It would have went together a lot better with the "crime" concept. I also don't think the concept of you blaming MF for fingering Freddy in a sexual sense sense lands. I think this bar deserved a 5/10.

^Fagget!

Decent verse although some missed opportunities at some great concepts.
    29/50

Decent battle.
    MF takes this battle by 2 points mostly for the fresh spins on the played Klass nameplays.
    No hate to either.
    It's all for the love of the battle.

- - - Updated - - -

My last breakdown on Klass's last bar should be "sense DOESN'T LAND".

Battle Record
    15-11

1-0 uppin

Uppin

1-0 up up

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

MF

Dude the nameplays u gotta reframe from every bar being a nameplay like i said man voters will lose interest. I liked the opener but other then those class nameplays pretty washed up my dude.

Klass

Lebron line was cool ok personal tie in there also. Other then that felt u had a bunch of misses.

Well Klass overall felt he had better attempts even though mainly misses he attempted different routes. MF tbh man the repetitive nameplay route made u lose here u gotta come with different ammo man.

V/Klass

Battle Record
    15-11

1-1 uppin

i like this...
    nah too simple
    not feeling this...
    the nps gettin repetitive
    nah...

Vs

Sway...
    dated but ok...
    this was hot...
    nah...
    ur reaching...
    soft closer...

Klass got this... MF od'd on nps

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

that first bar had multi's for days, and i loved reading it....until you stretched the punchline and executed it in a bad way. it was disappointing and i know you can do better. the rest were misses, every nameplay you did lessened the impact of the next one, or made it so that i'd have to go back and compare the nameplays to see which was better and was worse.

vs.

you overworded a lot of your shit, and put too much concepts into one bar. also, the concepts you used were often underwhelming and weak. no matter that though, you had enough to overpower your opponent by a small margin because of how much versatility you brought to the table compared to them.

MVGT: Klass
    Because of MF's weak nameplays, that mostly missed, he lacked versatility and consistency. Klass wasn't miles ahead of him, but there's a little margin between his verse and MF's that gave him the win.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

you made your bed now lay in it, no time for you to cop out

vs

o need for a dead line, when u spit dead lines- ur bars are Weak & Useless

sorry it took me soo long hitting this up. didnt really feel much of Fingers verse. concepts are there but wording is killing you. try to stop stretching out your set up bar soo much. Klass had some coo nameflips. enough to get the win here.

v. klass