User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • klass

5 100.00%
  • bg513

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Contenders Match: Klass vs BG513[Klass wins]

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Contenders Match: Klass vs BG513[Klass wins]

FRONTLINES PRESENTS:
    CONTENDERS MATCH

@Klass

vs

@BG513

House Rules
    Check-in by Sunday 11:59pm EST
    Verses due by Tuesday 11:59pm EST
    One 24 hr extension available upon request
    10 lines min.
    16 lines max.

good luck!!

Re: Contenders Match: Klass vs BG513

check

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by BG513 View Post
    check
    Chk bro... How many we goin?

max ....good luck

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

@Klass @BG513 verses are due Friday. I forgot to fix the deadline. My bad.

Re: Contenders Match: Klass vs BG513[EXT]

Quote Originally Posted by BG513
    ..... Just cos ya hate my quotes, fuckhead
    I'm no fan of the gun bars, but u know damn well, if I got mine, a hoe like u about to die
    Got u sooo scared to see my 50, ya vote all my bars backwards, then only give me an 0 out the 5. (0/5)
    And homie, it's like ya got a gay crush on KnowP, latched on his dick like a fuckin hoe, son!
    So if you ever have 1 on me, it's jus cos ur on the nutz of Know, and I'm on the nutz of no 1.
    You dying to win an event. Klass asked "Who won the roast?", Joog said "You did!". You went spastic ..
    Joog played a cruel prank on ya and you fell for it, Stupid!.. Bwahh! Now that's what ya call Klassick
    You hate my expos, like I usually hate ur gun bars. but they've settled with me more now ..
    matter fact, since expos-sure irritates your nerves, I'ma help you out and, .. put the metal in ur mouth
    Did ya hear of the latest attack in Manbij? students killed in a school explosion, ... gone fast ..
    Heard it was only one blast. happened around 1 to 2. fucked up .. how Bombz exploded, ... on Klass.
    Yo, ya beat me once and I'm over it. But still, it don't seem real, like there wasn't somethin right
    so if ya think ya schooled me, klass is over, cos 1 X zer0 more X = NEVER AGAIN IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE!

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Re: Contenders Match: Klass vs BG513[EXT]

Wait a second, didnt I already beat u?- I guess I gotta kill this Fagget Twice
    Asked to use ur photo for the Pic Roast, but KP said it would of Crashed The Site
    He battles 20x a week & they all average at best, so please dont Hype 'Em
    He wants to be DNA so bad, I'll knock out his tooth so he can look just Like Him
    Bar after bar, I'm breakin u down- I gotta spit some More Damn Truth
    Congrats on naming yourself after the 3rd best rapper of a 4 Man Group!
    Ur bars aint Hot, Boy- every week ur cryin bout somethin, just Stop The Bitchin
    So far u talked shit on Joe, Bar, Ronin, & OG- I think Lay got some Competition!
    He's the type to bitch bout votes, if u disagree, he wont Allow Any Reason
    Needs a breakdown of his bars, but only gets Runnin NO's like Allergy Season
    In my last FL battles u hate-voted; Afraid to be after Klass like ur In Detention
    Profile states ur interests are battlin', funny..cuz non of ur battles are ever Interestin'

Battle Record
    277-128

Re: Contenders Match: Klass vs BG513[OPEN FOR VOTES]

You dying to win an event. Klass asked "Who won the roast?", Joog said "You did!". You went spastic ..
    Joog played a cruel prank on ya and you fell for it, Stupid!.. Bwahh! Now that's what ya call Klassick
    Did ya hear of the latest attack in Manbij? students killed in a school explosion, ... gone fast ..
    Heard it was only one blast. happened around 1 to 2. fucked up .. how Bombz exploded, ... on Klass.

VS

He wants to be DNA so bad, I'll knock out his tooth so he can look just Like Him
    So far u talked shit on Joe, Bar, Ronin, & OG- I think Lay got some Competition!
    In my last FL battles u hate-voted; Afraid to be after Klass like ur In Detention
    Profile states ur interests are battlin', funny..cuz non of ur battles are ever Interestin'

I was digging BG's verse but stretching ya bars killed the flow and punches were mad choppy to say the least. opener and closer were blahhh imo. didn't really his. klass had the overall better verse with nice personals and crisper wording.

Vote klass

Quote Originally Posted by BG513 View Post
    I'm no fan of the gun bars, but u know damn well, if I got mine, a hoe like u about to die
    Got u sooo scared to see my 50, ya vote all my bars backwards, then only give me an 0 out the 5. (0/5)
    Ehh wasn't feeling this opener 4/10
    And homie, it's like ya got a gay crush on KnowP, latched on his dick like a fuckin hoe, son!
    So if you ever have 1 on me, it's jus cos ur on the nutz of Know, and I'm on the nutz of no 1.
    Again wasn't feeling this 4/10
    Ok finally I knew you'd get some steam rolling soo , this was solid not great but cool 6/10
    You hate my expos, like I usually hate ur gun bars. but they've settled with me more now ..
    matter fact, since expos-sure irritates your nerves, I'ma help you out and, .. put the metal in ur mouth
    Coulda been worded better to go smoother but not bad another solid little jab 6/10
    Nice personal and wordplay liked this, could've been worded a tad bit better but nice 7/10
    Yo, ya beat me once and I'm over it. But still, it don't seem real, like there wasn't somethin right
    so if ya think ya schooled me, klass is over, cos 1 X zer0 more X = NEVER AGAIN IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE!
    And then you go and let me down with your closer lol not horrible but not good either ehhh 5/10
    32/60

Quote Originally Posted by Klass View Post
    Asked to use ur photo for the Pic Roast, but KP said it would of Crashed The Site
    Lol not the hardest but funny and worked well for your opener 6/10
    Lol this was funny, good 6/10
    Ehh the BG lines have been played on him like how you tried to come but execution wasn't there 5/10

Ehhh weakish 4/10
    Ehhh 5/10 for attempt but it didn't flow as well as you thought it would've I like the concept though
    Profile states ur interests are battlin', funny..cuz non of ur battles are ever interestin'
    Haha funny and the punch was solid enough for your closer 6/10
    '

32/60

Fuck this is a tough one, pretty even battle...2 guys who I usually enjoy reading their verses square off both talented
    Both had nice punches and wordplay both also had a few bars that slacked

MVGT: Klass ONLY because BG's first 2 bars were pretty weak imo but be def picked up the steam but Klass just had an overall more consistent verse

I wanna rematch with both of you at some point down the line.....

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

This is a miss. It's creative thinking, but it's very underwhelming
    Another miss, this isn't as clever and hard-hitting as you thought it was
    3rd miss in a row. You could have executed a "Klass sick" play better than this

Light jab, you shouldn't ever try a gun bar or anything close to it. You write better than this when you're in your own element

Shit, this was crazy boy. Best bar I've EVER seen you do. This is a light haymaker, due to minor wording issues but an excellent concept and great punchline execution
    This was your 4th miss, this isn't good at all.

vs.

Terrible execution and concept, this is a miss.

Decent jab, not bad.
    Wack as hell, this is a miss.

This is a decent jab lol. not too bad
    This is terrible, from the concept to the wordplay to the execution

Strong jab.

BG really dropped the ball here, he could have bodied Klass if he kept writing bars like he did the Enbombz/Klass bar. That bar was fully loaded with tie-ins, which is how the majority of verses should be written. Klass wasn't that much better, but he had a stronger amount of consistency present in his verse.
    *Also, BG's misses were nearly on par with Klass' misses. But, longer bars missing affect the battler more than shorter bars missing. It's like a boxer winding up for a big haymaker and then flailing.
    Last edited by OG Maestro; September 23rd, 2016 at 09:18 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    277-128

3-0 klass

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

^ That last bar.. pretty decent right there.

vs

V.Klass for a better verse, not being stretched, or forced.If

VOTE DQ-NOT BROKEN DOWN

-STAFF
    Last edited by KnowP; September 25th, 2016 at 02:17 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    277-128

3-0 klass

Battle will close by noon
    Vote up

Battle Record
    277-128

klass wins