User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: LLL SEASON XX TITLE MATCH HAPPENING TONIGHT!!!!!

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Exclamation LLL SEASON XX TITLE MATCH HAPPENING TONIGHT!!!!!

LLL SEASON XX TITLE MATCH FEATURING:

@Letterman (18-1)
    He's been the peoples champ this entire season. Never really complained, bitched or snickered. He only missed one week of this 2o week season and for that I commend him. He's always been consistently borderline DQ'd after taking 6 days to get his verse in. But he's never posted once past Saturday 11:59pm EST. Known for this witty approach and slick wordplay, I'm sure this wont be anything less. He's smacked on Barcotic, The Real Spit, Smog, Enbombz, and others who've champ in the past. But now he's going up against a new comer who has taken the league by storm. This will be a match of all matches.

VS

@Lemaitre (7-1)
    The new comer who jumped in the league wrecked shit every week without a doubt. A few close calls but his creativity has placed him in such a deserving position. He had to take out Smog and Enbombz in the playoffs to get here which was no easy feat as they are also ex LLL champs and worth contenders for the title. If people have not given Lem his props yet, then they are merely haters who are biter that they couldn't achieve this goal. Lem may be going up against one the leagues premier champs, but this stage is nothing new to him. He can dig up tons of dirt to keep on his personal attack mixed with good wordplay on Lett, but will Lett be able to do the same???? We will find out.

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Re: LLL SEASON XX TITLE MATCH HAPPENING TONIGHT!!!!!

This was a dope read but 1 correction... I took out Smog and then Lem won our battle... But anywho- this should be a dope champ match!

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Re: LLL SEASON XX TITLE MATCH HAPPENING TONIGHT!!!!!

And I didnt battle Spit, I smacked his buddy Lay.