User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 48

Thread: Lem bailed thread

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Lem bailed thread

Letterman!

Props to you for a great season and killing comp every week. Definitely some legendary shit. Great job.

And @Lemaitre good job making it this far and pricing yourself, but fuk you for not showing up when it mattered moat even with a2 week extension. That's that lame shit cause you was on a grip and still no verse smh. I hope you get permanent banned for this.

Ends of season mag coming in a few days. Yall can kiss my ass for the hell I went through running this season. No wonder fresh left and returned when it was over.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: CONGRATS TO OUR SEASON XX CHAMP

Chalking old boy's no show up to writer's block plain and simple. Hoe ass mf was on this bitch like every day. Scrub move.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Boooooooo

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Salute.. too bad the season played out the way it did.A

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

can this season get a re-do?

like is this really how u want season 20 to look like in the history? rofl

toooo funny

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Fags

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Im guessing @Joe Boston Vs @Klass needs to be set up and I have to face the winner to officially have won

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Im down

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

^^^^ yup

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! puravida's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-12

Congrats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

or we can battle in a champ match 20 lines..
    D O 0 O 0 M

MUSIC VIDEO^

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

smh

nobody gives af about this failure of a season

plz no more "champ" matches

restart the seas w/ better mods or move tf on/take this heap of garbage n add it to the already tainted rb history

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

I think Letterman should get his record updated, including the NS win from the Finals but no season medal/accomplishment
    No Shows dont count according to ILLunatic. the only times I've seen that bypassed is when ILL isn't aware
    orrrr,
    Klass vs JB. Winner faces Letterman for a Finals redo.

...I'd do the first option tho. I've seen multiple playoffs get fucked up on here, and there's never been redo's. I wouldn't change it now honestly, unless new rules are implemented before a season starts.

I remember when useless/Ronin abused his mod powers and basically cheated past alpahdog a couple seasons ago in LLL. He posted late, which would been a DQ, if KnowP was running things.(which woulda been fair)

I remember when Dagel got 'Nicasso' in the SS Playoffs at a 0-0 record(meanwhile the inactive roster had much better records on it from people that didn't sign-up for the playoffs)...then he proceeded to plagiarize at the Finals. I was his Semi-Final opponent too

I remember when GOW & Mordecai/Cai messed up the SS playoff bracket, and Kayge/Enoch Light(who was 5-0) wasn't even in the playoffs. I No Showed the first round out of protest, THEN the bastards put Enoch Light in my place and continued on with the tourny. Smh.
    He wasn't the only one excluded. GOW & Cai also let someone with a 0-0 record sign-up for the playoffs.

I remember-

Blah.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Klass vs Joe. Set it up

Battle Record
    151-13

make it stop