User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • OG MAESTRO

0 0%
  • HIGHENGINECHIEF

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Season 16 Semi Finals Tournament: HighEcngineChief Wins due to No show

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Season 16 Semi Finals Tournament: HighEcngineChief Wins due to No show

YOU HAVE TILL THURSDAY 10/27 11:59 PM TO CHECK IN

YOU WILL HAVE TILL TUESDAY 11/1 11:59PM TO POST YOUR VERSE

VOTES MUST BE IN BY FRIDAY 11/4 11:59PM NO FEED TO VOTE, NO EXTENSIONS

60 LINES MAX

HERE ARE YOUR TOPICS

http://pre09.deviantart.net/df29/th/...ty-dam7kgd.jpg

http://img09.deviantart.net/1a4f/i/2...ty-dalnsgy.jpg

http://orig11.deviantart.net/a1e4/f/...aa-d5rdtah.jpg

http://orig13.deviantart.net/3b75/f/...21-d4g5exs.jpg

SONGS

"Take It In Blood"
    "It Ain't Hard to Tell"
    "Made You Look"

BOOKS

Can’t Stop Won’t Stop
    When Chickenheads Come Home to Roost
    Put Your Dreams First

MOVIES

Brooklyn Babylon
    Wild Style
    Ghost Dog: Way of The Samurai

PEOPLE

Amiri Baraka
    Salaam Remi
    James Booker
    Grace Brumby

PLACES

Berkeley
    Oslo
    Tokyo
    Djibouti
    Paris
    Gainsborough

@OG Maestro @HighEngineChief

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Re: Season 16 Semi Finals Tournament: OG Maestro vs HighEcngineChief

Check, a llotttttt of topics. this is interesting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Whatever, Fuck You HighEngineChief's Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-6

check

Whatever, Fuck You HighEngineChief's Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-6

http://orig13.deviantart.net/3b75/f/...21-d4g5exs.jpg

this most
    excellent canopy, the air,—look you, this brave
    o’erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted
    with golden fire,—why, it appears no other thing to
    me than a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.

—Hamlet, Act II, Scene II

Thinking aloud in my head hope my ghost’s don’t get stirred back up out of their beds
    Hope the penance for memory mounts me in pieces and all my ex’s get their own pound of flesh
    please take down the mirrors don’t want to reflect— on all of these feelings I long to forget
    Calling my name never answer my cell send it straight to voicemail let them haunt me again
    In the morning still tossing still lost in regret and I wish that this couch was a coffin instead
    Of these afternoon naps I’m exhausted with rest and I envy the dust of it’s unconscious depth
    What am I now but a nauseous effect of a cesspool of bones that belong to the dead
    What am I now but a parcel a spec a remarkable breath of the sea rising off of the deck
    Like a dream drifting from one lost thought to the next is this gleaming, brittle gossamer wet
    With the tears of the spider or that of the fly; How in the hell am I caught in this web?

How do I escape from mistakes when I’m always shitfaced and my brain’s up in flames
    Have to suffer these same faces day after day every page that I turn is a slave that was made
    From the grains of the Earth that was caged from it’s birth in a grave we call Fate
    Till nothing’s left of me but the shame and codeine and my spirit sinks into a state of dismay
    I just want to wake up tell me it’s a dream nothing’s ever what it seems on this stage but we play
    Out our parts either way for a sea of empty seats in the dark till curtain comes to take us away
    Looking round I don’t know what to make of this place and the specters of faded out days
    That lay low on the world like a venomous snake all my angels resemble the devil in shades
    Someone turn down the treble and turn up the bass shake the world till she trembles and breaks
    In my hand like a delicate egg the deadlands of my yesterdays wet with decay

Goddess of Love, tell me a lie— I put my heart out and left it to die
    I plucked the stars from the depths of the sky to hold ransom from God until heaven is mine
    All that I have left to measure is time, minutes and seconds keep stepping in line
    Close up my soul I can’t let them inside nor hours whom devour the treasures I hide
    Mementos tossed right down the cleft of my mind to forever remember me by
    Beautiful petals that stick to the slime of this wrinkled old branch with dim embers of light
    That poke out of the darkness and enter the eye; get rid of this mirror reflecting demise
    Let the minutes and hours and seconds collide until Chronos washes up dead with the tide
    All these things are but sweats in the night that pass swift as a chill then slip under the knife
    And once stuffed in that pine we go on with our lies and pretend it’s a wonderful life

Everything’s transient love will subside, all of my family and loved ones will cry
    All of the cameras will cut to the sky, all these illusion’s won’t cover my crimes
    All of your searching and nothing to find but a hollowed out person you wanted to pry
    But the pictures you swiped were inverted, you’ll never know the true substance of I
    All of these versions you’ve learned over time are mere apparitions of a love undefined
    Something that rhymes in a jumbled up world where our tongues have been tied
    We’re nothing alike put up fronts with each other and suffer the lies we abruptly contrive
    In the hope that maybe we can puncture this line that divides us all up like we’re swine
    All of the beauty of loving and dying and living and fucking and running and flying
    O Muse! Can I keep but just one to be mine— Erato! Erato! tell me a lie
    Last edited by 143; November 2nd, 2016 at 01:04 PM

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

@OG Maestro is a no show....HEC moves on to the championship. @HighEngineChief please vote on the other battle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143