User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 46

Thread: What? How did CLA919 get banned?

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: What? How did CLA919 get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    You guys don't even know me so how would you even know that?
    I know that I face an insurmountable task here in trying to make you see how having a preference in the race that you date, specifically only dating one race, is racism.

I know now that I will have to try to make you understand your own racism while i try to keep my own image righteous so that you are more susceptible to indoctrination.

that's going to be hard here, cuz I'm going to have to put a little bit of my own racism on display, and that's okay. I guess we're all being transparent here.

So basically, I don't have to know your specific story to know the aforementioned premonition regarding your going black and making a hasty decision to never come back.

I don't have to know your specific story, because you are not unique. I know your kind.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    I know that I face an insurmountable task here in trying to make you see how having a preference in the race that you date, specifically only dating one race, is racism.

I know now that I will have to try to make you understand your own racism while i try to keep my own image righteous so that you are more susceptible to indoctrination.

that's going to be hard here, cuz I'm going to have to put a little bit of my own racism on display, and that's okay. I guess we're all being transparent here.

So basically, I don't have to know your specific story to know the aforementioned premonition regarding your going black and making a hasty decision to never come back.

I don't have to know your specific story, because you are not unique. I know your kind.
    Oohh, shit! This nigga spittin!

Battle Record
    0-2

But I do not date only black guys... tgf can vouge for that - he’s white. And I dated all types of races so why you even say that?

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously... you’re the stereotypical racist not me

- - - Updated - - -

All the ones I lived with were but I guess cause they were the best to me...

- - - Updated - - -

i Tend to date only the guys that are into me and treat me well - even if a few just pretended
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

And you couldn’t be more wrong about MY kind - I got facts to prove it to everybody up on here. So did a black man steal your girl? Is that why you so obsessed with the topic? Can someone please vouge for my integrity and tell this man how hard I sweated tgf cause thanks. This man so insecure about his dick he believe the cliche once they go black they never come back.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

And you couldn’t be more wrong about MY kind - I got facts to prove it to everybody up on here. So did a black man steal your girl? Is that why you so obsessed with the topic? Can someone please vouge for my integrity and tell this man how hard I sweated tgf cause thanks. This man so insecure about his dick he believe the cliche once they go black they never come back.
    No, but they did steal my car and my TV.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    No, but they did steal my car and my TV.
    Oh, and one stole all the Roaches from my ashtray before.

Battle Record
    0-2

I can’t even comment on that other then oh but 3 of yous hurt me once and I’m still not a Reverse racist... you don’t wanna play stereotypes with me but if you were sheltered I get it - where I went to high school I was the minority.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

I can’t even comment on that other then oh but 3 of yous hurt me once and I’m still not a Reverse racist... you don’t wanna play stereotypes with me but if you were sheltered I get it - where I went to high school I was the minority.
    Uuhh, that guy, @Spartacus , has biracial children. He's not a 'reverse cowgirl racist' or w/e you said.

Please take a moment to analyze wether or not you are being defensive because you are wounded by the truth of the principle.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    Uuhh, that guy, @Spartacus , has biracial children. He's not a 'reverse cowgirl racist' or w/e you said.

Please take a moment to analyze wether or not you are being defensive because you are wounded by the truth of the principle.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

And to that, you say, @A Disciple ?

Battle Record
    0-2

I don't know why so many people are offended that I date black men as well as most any race. But someone seems to have a real issue with it. I used to make fun of my old best friend for being like that and I am really offended you freaks say that of me. it's all good cause even god seem to have the wrong bitch. I never wrote about who I dated prior so like how you people even know who I'm fucking to begin with?

What we really need to know is who knew about myrtle beach prior? Who woke me up? WHo is putting me thru this? And why it seems like people just running rounds scoring points off the "parapalegic" that can't even throw back? Is that why you did it? So you can force me in this zone?

My boy was breaking down the religion and nah - some strange female I never even met isn't going to force me to share my soul and body with her. And that other bitch isn't going to terrorize me with abuse, pain, pins and water... and that other faggot over here better not be better then us to be able to.

I'm just gonna say be above the law... I'm a be fine regardless even if I do sign myself in as a result of tonite. HOWEVER I really do have a God too. I find comfort in knowing he knows whats going on when I don't and maybe all those nightmares was him showing me where the people who hurt, stalk, and torture me go. And I can't wait until he takes these ghosts too. idk when I lost my civil and basic human rights especially at the expense of some joke or game and I ain't even trying to give anybody that speech.

THis isn't my god or my people or my culture and never will be - just wondering why mine is taking so long to help. Or why I'm the one being punished and psychologically tortured and did NOTHING wrong. NOBODY and NOTHING on this earth is going to force me to share my body with them against my free will, not with my permission or submit.

I'm tripping cause my yay disappeared and then reappeared like magic. Just like the piss on my bed. And my face hurt and feel like I've been punched wondering if someone hit me, did I hit myself, or is it just their sick and deranged voodoo/witchcraft. Kinda like when I ran down south right back into it and thought my eye was just red cause I mustve just been poked in it but really it was pink eye and I was lucky for that ironic post that said go to a dr.

I'm not going to sit here and be that bitch.

If I sign myself in I lose my job that took me over 6 years to get back to just to an entry level.

Drinking myself to sleep.., can't think about that or any of this right now. And I really can't understand for how I lived... why? You hit a 5 in their born city waving someone elses flags. I can't wait to sit back and laugh too.

I can't stand, I can't stand this. I refuse to be forced to live in this zone. I refuse to be held hostage on this side.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Yeah and I seen shutter island too... anatomically impossible I'm the one that pissed on that bed or that a butterfly stays in the same spot on a door for 3 days. NO! NO I'm not going to be forced to live like this in their zone trying to tell ME what MY life is gonna be or be about.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

I'm not reading all that.

Battle Record
    0-2

Good... cause it was just another outburst
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Good... cause it was just another outburst
    Good.

Battle Record
    0-2

‪On another note... You know you’ve been a shooting victim when you start checking your body at random to make sure you’re not bleeding - loud noises, etc. this time was I gave a stranger a ride with my friend cause she asked me to, and when he got out my hair felt wet so I checked in the mirror 3x just to be sure... LOL‬
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

This zone makes me sick and has since 2003 and you sit there and let them. If that’s YOUR world... FINE... it’s not mine

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not gonna sit here and suffer for ANYBODY
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919