User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The Gay Guy is YOU.

Battle Record
    0-1

The Gay Guy is YOU.

Hello.

If you are reading this and you are not Mr Elmsby, chances are you are a male human that enjoys seeking physical and emotional romance with other males.

I do not condone such deeds as you live your life in an attempt to crash caterpillars with other guys. Why are you doing this? I mean, on one hand it theoretically increases the availability of women for heterosexuals such as I, the type of man you hate more than anything.

But I inquire why you let your love of lads, your dates with dudes, your hookups with homeys... why does this turn you into a bad person? There are good people out there who are also whippledoinks like you, but they don't let this aspect of their lifestyles corrupt and obliterate their morals and scruples as it has done to you. Homotextuals, you are a bad sort and you do queer deeds. Everything you do all branches into the same end game of a firm one in your rears!

And so there is a point to this thread: I ask you why you have let your life reach this point. Why?
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Super Saiyan Badass Child-Raising Badass's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-11
    Awards Biter Award - Biting Juelz Santana

Re: The Gay Guy is YOU.

They are bad 95% of the members here wish me serious harm because im heterosexual

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

just in case anyone was wondering

I stand among those who do not participate in the act of playing tummy sticks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    0-2

i for one, call to disband the Council of Effeminate Meatmouthers....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

They like to put the "man" in illumanati... they have overtaken the realm. They want blouses to wear and men to pleasure, and they will stop at no cost!
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    0-1

This is still an issue.