User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boyznblack

2 66.67%
  • Kill spree

1 33.33%
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Boyznblack Vs Kill Spree[bnb wins]

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Boyznblack Vs Kill Spree[bnb wins]

6 bars...due Saturday by 11:59pm.... (don't be late)... this is for all of his points vs all of mine,,,,

this...is...my....check

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: Boyznblack Vs Kill Spree

(Netcees on 02/12/2013)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
    fuckin poser shouldnt be here, uve never spit no ethered flames
    you went from lyrisic to king, and havent lived up to either name

(RB on 08/06/2014)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    This dudes a fake faggot with no future how I ether lames…
    Went to KING from Lyrisic and we have yet to see you live up to either name!

^^^
    BITE MUCH?

This a revelation for marks, and doing my job means most is with the maggots
    that biting act he brew is now set in stone... & u copied Gods words better than Moses with the tablets

I'm a humble thug and G but on the low,... boast a tommy when my star power's cast/
    the 50 'll ghost ya... wait,.... AND G, Low Boast, Tommy... that's a Starz Power cast

Aint no love in hip hop, I get cold stares & mean mugs, but better u switch that kill
    cause im strapped with that Cardie B…that’s one big ass ratchet that’ll Fix that Grill

this is big game snipin', im here to skin 'em alive and once it happens
    they wont need a coffin for spree, i put my kill on the wall, like a Hunters cabin

in every battle you circle stagnant, or u freeze up, with no progress to show devotion
    thats no suprise, two things about spree....well, they spin in place and known for choking

I'm how the future sound,, and look at 'em , we gotta pan the guy...our design is different
    you're just how future SOUND, we got the panda guy, you're Desiigner.....DIFFERENCE!!
    Last edited by Spree; December 14th, 2016 at 12:30 PM

Battle Record
    5-21

Re: Boyznblack Vs Kill Spree[open for votes]

See...
    Ya last 1-2 EN raped U! Bruh ya Text is weathered
    As Votes Rained down U said that KID BOMB, ASS... Now you registered a sex offender
    Ehh wasnt feeling this..
    Dude that punch? had U seein stars, Vs me? Noob ya fucked
    I KO Bombz...You fell @ ENtrance to the point U gotta get wheeled through 1 confused as fuck
    Okay i guess i see the entrance concept
    try to seem hard But U retard.. S'Why I feel bad & have to hurt kid
    So now You'll Find Black covered in more RED than all his battle Verses
    Okay nameplay nothinh special
    You hardly stay afloat in FL, Even champing we know dweeb has to be wack
    & this where that Runnel end, cos U'll be found in a stream weeks after you pass
    Nah son wasnt feeling this
    Plus this Hoe cheap..Wen it comes to JOEs meat he's known to grin
    BUT Boston'll have 5 bones come out his ass while U hope 5 Bones go in
    Ehh how does that relate?
    You grew up a sissy...S'why I'm smashin this kids text
    Purposly shoot ya Mamma Boy, cos you lack masculine interests
    Okay i guess at most

Vs.

that biting act he brew is now set in stone... & u copied Gods words better than Moses with the tablets
    Yes here i liked the moses concept

I'm a humble thug and G but on the low,... boast a tommy when my star power's cast/
    the 50 'll ghost ya... wait,.... AND G, Low Boast, Tommy... that's a Starz Power cast
    No too much happening here couldnt understand it

Aint no love in hip hop, I get cold stares & mean mugs, but better u switch that kill
    cause im strapped with that Cardie B…that’s one big ass ratchet that’ll Fix that Grill
    Eh cardie b?? Sorry didnt get it..

they wont need a coffin for spree, i put my kill on the wall, like a Hunters cabin
    That was good nameplay much better here

in every battle you circle stagnant, or u freeze up, with no progress to show devotion
    thats no suprise, two things about spree....well, they spin in place and known for choking
    Ehh decent i guess but not entirely

I'm how the future sound,, and look at 'em , we gotta pan the guy...our design is different
    you're just how future SOUND, we got the panda guy, you're Desiigner.....DIFFERENCE!!
    No sorry but just no...

Dont know this battle was close you both had a couple zingers... and a few misses as well dont know its really a toss up for me, could have gone either way but i guess if i had to pick one i think imgoing to have to go with boyznblack... i think he was just a bit doper with his flow it felt more positive or confident with his lines.... i felt while reading killing sprees verse it was a bit redundant and boyznblaxk came with a fresher verse if you get me, also there were two bats for aure that were written much more intricately than killing spree.. so there u have it.... vote:::boyznblack
    a labyrinth of power.....

Lenox

Dropping after tjis shower [delete this post after I vote]

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aljafri's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-5

Boyz had better wordplay, simleys. Loved the God and Moses bar. However, spree I think did better with execution and really got to bnbz nerves.
    Close battle but I like Boyz verse since it seemed more lyrical to me.

- vote needs to be broken down better to count

-Staff
    Last edited by KnowP; January 6th, 2017 at 10:04 PM

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

1-1 can we get some votes

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

See...
    As Votes Rained down U said that KID BOMB, ASS... Now you registered a sex offender
    wording could be more polished but good flip
    I KO Bombz...You fell @ ENtrance to the point U gotta get wheeled through 1 confused as fuck
    lmao good bar
    light personal
    & this where that Runnel end, cos U'll be found in a stream weeks after you pass
    nice wp
    naww not feelin this one
    straight forward nothin too witty here

vs

^^^
    BITE MUCH?
    my niggaaaaa say it aint so!!!

lmao bang!!

naw this was a weak stretch imo

lol hitter
    slick bar
    coo personal but light hit
    concept was coo wit me but wording needed to be polished up

best battle to vote on in FL right now. Mad slept on! pretty close and will go either way. got it even for the most part with hitters and LOTB goes to BNB with the opener. Shit was a fire personal. This came down to consistency to me and Spree missed it with his closer. good ass battle though. cats is sleepin for real.

v. Boyz

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Boyz

Too stretched here i didnt like the flip

Nice

This was dope nice np and similie

Spreewell played

Nah corny wordplay and reference

Spree

raped U! Bruh ya Text is weathered
    I didnt really like the wp/np flip little corny to me

Wording hurt this finisher

Light personal been done

Ok decent wp

Nah

nope

Damn spree rushed here just overall wording affected him and corny choice of concepts runnel was decent thats it.
    Bnb hunters cabin similie was dope af and cardie b was ok u had some faults on missed concepts yourself. Matching up to spree u had that one banger and more decent attempts.

V/BNB
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

lol hoe'd him
    good shit lil nigguh
    aight..
    aight..
    lol fucked up
    lol aight

vs

aight..
    aight..
    aight..
    nah
    nah
    nah

My nigguh Black got this shit wit a full clip... Spree had to many misses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

4-1 bnb wons