User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Literal Pete

1 16.67%
  • OG Maestro

5 83.33%
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Literal Pete Vs OG MAESTRO (OG wins)

Literal Pete Vs OG MAESTRO (OG wins)

10 lines, You have till tomorrow or else..

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Re: Literal Pete Vs OG MAESTRO

lmao. iight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AYO

My nigga please, against me you will never win,
    And when i say "nigga please", I'm not being a gentleman
    I cook up bitches like cold hearted chefs in chinese kitchens,
    Providing dope lines without a prescription, i"ll visiously beat you to a fragil condition
    After healing with medical assistance, i envision you'll be more into religon
    You just a step on a ladder, if you say your nicer than me,
    You fucking better be talking about manners
    I will assualt you with an iron bar in hand, if you dare to supply subpar bars that are not enhanced
    So why don't you just do me a favor and die, jump off a building and reach for the sky....

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Nice to meet you Mr. One Punch Man,
    But to be honest?
    I could beat you with one punch, man,
    Could fuckin' eat you for lunch, man.

Like ya avi you prolly bald. but if not? I'll grab a knife if you don't behave ya best
    & use the handle to beat you 'within an inch of your life'; THAT'S a Close Shave with death
    I really roll with ammunition, you can't catch me riding with a extended clip to keep
    But YOU'D be tryin to portray someone else identity if we catch you with a Pistol, Pete
    I'm tired, this battle ain't that deep.
    Fuck it. I'm goin to sleep.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

both losing 50% rank points for not having links

OG I can see your verse.

Battle Record
    5-21

Re: Literal Pete Vs OG MAESTRO (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Dont know man dont want ruin this battle er anything but u both had noce ideas ill write some feed just to keep it even....old school haha....

Haha that was funny kind of liked thr gentleman part i guess
    Providing dope lines without a prescription, i"ll visiously beat you to a fragil condition
    Right dome ideas still it wasnt bad
    Okay this bit was a bit confusing the rhymes were kind of outhere
    I will assualt you with an iron bar in hand, if you dare to supply subpar bars that are not enhanced
    So why don't you just do me a favor and die, jump off a building and reach for the sky....
    Okay not that complex kind of a sappy end really...

Vs.

But to be honest?
    Okay didnt really like this part tbh

Like ya avi you prolly bald. but if not? I'll grab a knife if you don't behave ya best
    & use the handle to beat you 'within an inch of your life'; THAT'S a Close Shave with death
    This bar was nice but because you didnt feel effortless to me it was almost like you put too much into it if u get me
    I really roll with ammunition, you can't catch me riding with a extended clip to keep
    But YOU'D be tryin to portray someone else identity if we catch you with a Pistol, Pete
    Right this was good nameplay again obviously well putforth good for you
    Fuck it. I'm goin to sleep
    Eh kind of felt sappy. Like the concept of u just going to sleep why the fuck is that a good bar? Eh.

Okay anyways after that breakdown on there this battle was still very close to me literal pete came with ten lines and five average bars therefore because ohgee came with two dope bars and six lines of filler hmmm i tried to discuss it with the dog but i had to sitback for a second...so 10-5 and 2-6 so 15 and 8 is 23 hmm okay so based on that im going to go with pistole pete hopefully that vote is explained enough i dont know why hose numbers really matter but its how i counted em.. i mean ohgee did have two nice bars that he really put a lotta work into it maybe less is more in this case.... yeah this was a really close battle from the beginning im still finding new things about this battle... i needed to check if anyone had posted links or who had checked in...so lets see.. i like how this was made yesterday idk ohgee might have just defended himself this time pistol dont know though it was a difficult one to choose fuck it im going to go with pistol pete goodluck bro getting the rest of them votes tho bro ohgee may have defended himself to well... its up to the world lol god knows anyways how the votes are going to end up and goodluck to yourselvea both on the right path of life...

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: literal pete
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

This needs a few votes closing this soon

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

weak hit played punch
    good multi's and flow but no creative punchline and pretty lonnnngggg
    lmao funny but weak concept.
    uhhh no. got think outside the box.

vs

But to be honest?

nice
    ehh aight name flip
    smh

overall wack battle. thought OG would show us something after being MIA for a century but he took the ass route and dumbed it down several levels. very disappointing read. LP needs to read a few more good battles to get the concept of think outside the box with creative punches. nothing worth quoting in his verse this time.

v. OG

You've Earned a Custom Title! Metrics's Avatar

This is terrible. Guys come vote on my battle talking shit and this is some of the most basic stuff i've seen on any site period

OG - i've seen you post shit 100x better than this!

Literal Pete - Your scheme and "punches" were basically what i expect someone who is just starting doing this shit would drop. There's not a single line here that I can honestly say hit with anything and stood out at all.

^^^^^^
    Best Bar in the battle far and away

Vote - OG

v - og

more original, hate that he kinda half assed his verse at the end(still won imo). pete was decent but a couple of his lines just seem played.

good battle

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Literal Pete:

not harsh

after healing with medical assistance, i envision you'll be more into religon
    decent, but choppy with a long ass bar. ehh..

weak

nah, weak closer

vs.

But to be honest?

Best bar in the battle, but this wasnt much

Pistols and Pete is pretty played.. i seen some lines like that back in 2011.. but it was a somewhat sub-par punch..

This battle shouldn't have even been able 2 vote for honestly. Literally Pete or whatever the cat's name is dropped 9 lines.. I thought the minimum in FL is 10 lines.. Anyways, OG had a bar that actually hit. V- OG

Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

OG wins
    closed