Old Ways

[Youtube]UUbg2J-JHOI[/youtube]

Enjoy
    Leave links
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: Old Ways

Sup man.

I don’t really blame you for posting audios in the OM. That section of the site is dead as fuck lol.

Anyway…

Right off the bat im struggling to understand the meaning of “Distinctive leakage without the same power no more”. . . its probably just me not grasping something. . but moving on. .

I like the rapid fire flow. Vocals are a little low, but they are over the beat just loud enough for me to at least hear how the text is intended to sound like.

Chorus here

Verse 2

Regiments of sentiments settled in suggestiveness line is dope. .

Also liked “lace my rap sheet with intricate patterns”

On the “flames ablaze” like it sounded like your flow stumbled a bit right at the end of that section. Almost like you just couldn’t get the words to roll of your tongue how you wanted them too

overall, pretty good stuff. I cant beat you up about quality because my audio quality isnt the greatest either. At times it seems like you rushed recording the vocals and didnt perfect or correct the few little slip ups. .but none the less. . this was a nice track here.

hit me back
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...93214-forecast
    Last edited by Nohbody; January 6th, 2017 at 09:42 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Re: Old Ways

bump

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.