Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 55

Thread: First Four Chat....

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Re: First Four Chat....

@late bloomer

I need your vote for 143 vs Metrics so that we can close the week out....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    8-9

@late bloomer @OG Maestro @ILLunatic @Enclave @Metrics @HighEngineChief @Mr. Grim

Going forward and a lot of thinking and experimenting. If you miss the check in and you intend to drop, you MUST pm me no later than 24hrs after the check in date so that I don't no show you and you must drop by the extension date in which the other competitor will have an auto extension to write. If you pm me and don't drop you will be suspended for one week and also lose one vote. If you can't show up BUT inform me by pm that you will not show you will lose one vote. I want battles. No excuses just battles and it starts with everyone communicating including myself so please do not hesitate to pm me if you have issues with the dates posted.

On a side note.....

I understand that there are things that may prohibit you from writing from writer's block to life intervening. But if you can post in other forums and sections and you check in and don't post without any communication from you to me that you are not going to post your verse you will be suspended one week and the second time is a season ban. We have to have some level of respect as to other people time and effort put in this league for people to not only enjoy but to maintain the level of competition that this league brings. If this league is not worth the 3 minutes to send a pm that you are not going to show due to life or trouble writing, I can't be sympathetic and give leeway to the rules. We are men about our commitment here and there is no hate if you don't show but it's some hate coming when you have time to post in other sections but not give the respect of saying that you will not show. There is a point that we all feel when it's just not going to happen and I want all of us to be real to that point and be real with the fact we just ain't got it this week.....

Oh by the way battles will be up Saturday
    Last edited by 143; January 4th, 2017 at 10:06 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Yeah, definitely my bad on no showing bud. Focusing on school and shit takes up a lot of time.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note; I forgot my password lol. Hence the new account. I have four different passwords I have to remember at school including my student ID number so after not being on RB for so long I drew a blank.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Omega View Post
    Yeah, definitely my bad on no showing bud. Focusing on school and shit takes up a lot of time.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note; I forgot my password lol. Hence the new account. I have four different passwords I have to remember at school including my student ID number so after not being on RB for so long I drew a blank.
    Setting up another site must be keeping you busy

Add & Follow

·

Soule

It's a bit time consuming for sure. Though school takes up a lot more time.

Battle Record
    5-21

i have trouble as well finding time to post....... im glad to be a part of this season i dont completely understand all the rules still learning hopefully will get this shit under my belt as soon as possible.... will check back soon to see if anyones posted anything new...... cool
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    8-9

@late bloomer @Enclave @OG Maestro

I have given you all extensions for your battles. You have till 11:59:59pm 1/21 to post

Battle Record
    5-21

Okay i just posted anyways... hope ive put in a valid effort...
    a labyrinth of power.....

Quote Originally Posted by 143 View Post
    @late bloomer @Enclave @OG Maestro

I have given you all extensions for your battles. You have till 11:59:59pm 1/21 to post
    Thanks. Life's been busy
    Best Rookie of Season 13 - Poet's Society

Battle Record
    124-23

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    124-23

Activity in here is lackluster af, where's all the topical heads at?

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

if i have time ill vote later today if these matches are still up
    Last edited by Emily; January 22nd, 2017 at 11:53 PM

Battle Record
    124-23

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    if i have time ill vote later today if these matches are still up
    *crickets*

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    *crickets*
    *internet issues*

Soule

My bad. I'll vote.