User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • boyznblack

5 71.43%
  • Joe Boston

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: CHAMP MATCH: Boyznblack vs Joe [BNB wins]

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

CHAMP MATCH: Boyznblack vs Joe [BNB wins]

10-20 lines
    due Tuesday 11:59EST
    House rules
    must check in

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: CHAMP MATCH: Boyznblack vs Joe Boston

check....crophilia

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

This means blood!
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    24-5

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    This means blood!
    how many bars are we going?

Battle Record
    128-135

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack View Post
    how many bars are we going?
    Wanna go full 20?
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    24-5

Wanna go full 20?
    no one wants to read 10 bars two times.... we keep it simple... 12 lines/ 6 bars

Battle Record
    24-5

Nigga,went to the barber said yo give me the salad bowl
    now don’t get too comfy, cause my goons watchin and they take pleasure with guns
    Just hoping one day he adds the “E.R”, so they can leave ‘em stretchered in one
    So welcome to the jungle, and once my camp fires…im guessing that logic fit
    you marshmallow soft and just askin to get roasted in the woods, like a barcotic pic
    But if you can sir, stick to the script or im lightin’ u up this whole battle
    Box you… & put this sig in ya mouth, to turn a joe boston to joe camel
    Joe used to roll with honor, now u the class clown ‘o the site, so lets convo a sec
    I mean, Boston HAD a good point till he started running with the bull..thats that Rondo effect
    So this obese fuck is packin’ a mac in the back of the AC?, well, all that hype is done
    Cause this single hit… will send fat joe alllllll the way up, to reunite with pun
    You’s a fan, a phony, a fake..i’ll get this stan smithed or his cranium stabbed
    And stick the piece to his back ‘fore he leave the crib… intro to American Dad
    Last edited by Spree; January 10th, 2017 at 09:13 PM

Battle Record
    128-135

@KnowP @Kill Spree unhide my verse open this joint up for votes,

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck it ill just post it myself

You'd never last long in the Octagon, trust me a brutal beatdown will occur
    Rights to your face more than Rousey will leave u in an acting position like her
    Ur not ready to stir the beef up, keep adding unecessary ingredients to the pot
    I roll with Goblins so if this Ghoulash ur face im not serving the macoroni hot
    U caught me and ur bitch fucking thought u had tabs of where that whore be
    She was riding me cowgirl, while ur son was in the other room watching Toy Story
    It can get gory withing seconds, i dont think u want full detail
    so much blood on the scene have you believing Ronald Herron broke outta jail
    Claim ur real, carry heat, sell drugs talk this that and the third
    You'll have eagle bullets flying overhead faster than the United States bird
    Fag conserve that energy save the small talk its valid time ur wasting
    Heat'll scorch u at hot 97, Rosenberg will find ur remains in the back of a radio station
    @KnowP @Kill Spree @Letterman open this shit for votes
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: CHAMP MATCH: Boyznblack vs Joe [OPEN FOR VOTES]

This was of a battle of who could word their shit the worse lol. Boyz has some decent wording with good concepts but all the decorative shit is unnecessary and reminds me of Longbar style from the 1950s. Quit doing that shit, we see the punch. It just makes u look retarded. Er is played af but the quote personal made it not miss. Barcotic pic was aite. Fat Joe n pun was decent. Didn't like the rest for various reasons.

This was a decent verse for jb. Rousey was ehh coulda been way better with wording changes. Toy Story was OK kinda funny. Didn't like the rest.

Boyz had an overall better verse imo. But from now on imma vote against him in every battle he does all that extra shit in, just on principle

V. Boyz
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    128-135

Word more votes yall good shit BNB
    [url]https:

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aljafri's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-5

now don’t get too comfy, cause my goons watchin and they take pleasure with guns
    you marshmallow soft and just askin to get roasted in the woods, like a barcotic pic

Vs

Rights to your face more than Rousey will leave u in an acting position like her

Here Bnbz did far better with wording and similey

Joe used to roll with honor, now u the class clown ‘o the site, so lets convo a sec
    I mean, Boston HAD a good point till he started running with the bull..thats that Rondo effect
    So this obese fuck is packin’ a mac in the back of the AC?, well, all that hype is done
    Cause this single hit… will send fat joe alllllll the way up, to reunite with pun

Vs

She was riding me cowgirl, while ur son was in the other room watching Toy Story
    Heat'll scorch u at hot 97, Rosenberg will find ur remains in the back of a radio station

Here joe did a better with wording and similey.

Overall joe did better, Bnbz bars were declining to keep up the amusement as he went on. However joe bars got better and better as he went on.

- - - Updated - - -

Vs

Here Bnbz did far better with wording and similey

Vs

Here joe did a better with wording and similey.

Overall joe did better, Bnbz bars were declining to keep up the amusement as he went on. However joe bars got better and better as he went on.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

this was decent...Seen concepts like this before so this is a jab at best
    smh @ campfire wordplays...Punch was cool tho.
    Nah...Played sig garbage plays
    Thought this was dope
    Dope
    not feeling this
    vs

this was decent joe...Felt this was worded bad. the concept is cool but i think you should have switched the punch around
    this was a cool wordplay..set up was nice but the punch really doesnt make sense to me. PM me
    LMAO..funny punch but it wasnt that harsh.
    This was cool. i fuck with this
    this was cool.
    Nah.. wasnt feeling this. Miss

Overall - decent battle here... Felt BNB worded his bars better than joe...Joe had some cool punches some softer thans boyz IMO. That ghoulash bar could have been dope i just wasnt feeling the punch really. BNB had the LOTB W/that pun shit. the barcotic play was cool to. this is allot closer than i thought but i gotta go with BNB here with the better concepts and more aggressive execution.
    V/BNB

Lenox

Rondo effect was a miss closest to being a haymaker. American dad was okay

Against

Acting position was dope, could have had better wording tho, macaroni was dope too.. toy story was hilarious, American bird was okay

Overall: best verse I've possibly ever read from joe.. he outmatched boi even tho boi's wording was a ton better
    I'm happy to see joe finally improving lol. If he spat like this every battle he would be a threat. Wasn't feeling boi'a concepts.. pretty awful and dated.

Vote: joe

Battle Record
    128-135

2-2 come on more votes
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

this shit dumb played
    reference was cool, calling him marshmallow soft is marshmallow soft tho.. so this jus ehhh to me
    you got a cool lil style of tying shit in, but ya concepts played and ain't flipped fresh enough to have a real impact
    decent concept, wording ehh
    i guess if you put someone else's punch as your set up instead of your punch its considered paying homage instead of biting? either way the actual punch part was nice, jus wish you didn't put a URL bar in ya set up
    decent closer

vs

definitely destroyed this punch with wording. poor execution. coulda been fire
    imo this is forced. i pronounce the food GOOL-LOSH not GOOL-LASH
    i'll give this a point for comedy disrespect factor, but not too effective
    nah
    nah
    not feeling this either @KnowP @Kill Spree @Letterman open this shit for votes

Overall Not a good battle here at all. Joe Boston shows signs of fatigue and lack of elevation, while BoyznBlack shows potential and a relation to OG Maestro with his ability to combine URL punches with his own shitty wording.

v/ BoyzNBlack for slightly better punches due to better concepts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.