User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • boyznblack

5 71.43%
  • Joe Boston

2 28.57%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: CHAMP MATCH: Boyznblack vs Joe [BNB wins]

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: CHAMP MATCH: Boyznblack vs Joe [OPEN FOR VOTES]

3-2 let's get this closed today

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

now don’t get too comfy, cause my goons watchin and they take pleasure with guns
    Just hoping one day he adds the “E.R”, so they can leave ‘em stretchered in one
    Joe used to roll with honor, now u the class clown ‘o the site, so lets convo a sec
    I mean, Boston HAD a good point till he started running with the bull..thats that Rondo effect
    So this obese fuck is packin’ a mac in the back of the AC?, well, all that hype is done
    Cause this single hit… will send fat joe alllllll the way up, to reunite with pun

vs

U caught me and ur bitch fucking thought u had tabs of where that whore be
    She was riding me cowgirl, while ur son was in the other room watching Toy Story

joe had a few that could of hit but wording killed the punch. more so punctuation and placement that made it a tough read for a good concept. bnb had a couple hitters and was just more consistent in his verse. better concepts and punches overall

v. bnb

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

BNB

now don’t get too comfy, cause my goons watchin and they take pleasure with guns
    Kinda basic, but it is a landed punch...

So welcome to the jungle, and once my camp fires…im guessing that logic fit
    you marshmallow soft and just askin to get roasted in the woods, like a barcotic pic
    no.

But if you can sir, stick to the script or im lightin’ u up this whole battle
    Box you… & put this sig in ya mouth, to turn a joe boston to joe camel
    no..

Joe used to roll with honor, now u the class clown ‘o the site, so lets convo a sec
    I mean, Boston HAD a good point till he started running with the bull..thats that Rondo effect
    ok.

So this obese fuck is packin’ a mac in the back of the AC?, well, all that hype is done
    Cause this single hit… will send fat joe alllllll the way up, to reunite with pun
    good

You’s a fan, a phony, a fake..i’ll get this stan smithed or his cranium stabbed
    And stick the piece to his back ‘fore he leave the crib… intro to American Dad
    no

vs

Joeboston

You'd never last long in the Octagon, trust me a brutal beatdown will occur
    Rights to your face more than Rousey will leave u in an acting position like her
    wording killed this.

Ur not ready to stir the beef up, keep adding unecessary ingredients to the pot
    I roll with Goblins so if this Ghoulash ur face im not serving the macoroni hot
    ehh, forced wordplay

She was riding me cowgirl, while ur son was in the other room watching Toy Story
    lol

It can get gory withing seconds, i dont think u want full detail
    so much blood on the scene have you believing Ronald Herron broke outta jail
    dece.. but the set-up seemed a lil bit short for the punch to hit direcly

Claim ur real, carry heat, sell drugs talk this that and the third
    You'll have eagle bullets flying overhead faster than the United States bird
    ok

Fag conserve that energy save the small talk its valid time ur wasting
    Heat'll scorch u at hot 97, Rosenberg will find ur remains in the back of a radio station
    ok, decent closer.

Both need better wording, cuz this battle woulda been much better. I got Bad News Bears winning...slightly, with better attemps i guess.

V-BNB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Well shit good battle 5-2 @killin g Spree u can seal this up

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kill Spree
    [url]https:

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Well shit good battle 5-2 @killin g Spree u can seal this up

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kill Spree

good battle man... see u again in the FL tourney finals

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

digg..
    So welcome to the jungle, and once my camp fires…im guessing that logic fit
    you marshmallow soft and just askin to get roasted in the woods, like a barcotic pic
    digg..
    But if you can sir, stick to the script or im lightin’ u up this whole battle
    Box you… & put this sig in ya mouth, to turn a joe boston to joe camel
    nah..
    digg..
    nice..
    You’s a fan, a phony, a fake..i’ll get this stan smithed or his cranium stabbed
    And stick the piece to his back ‘fore he leave the crib… intro to American Dad
    nice.. lol

vs

You'd never last long in the Octagon, trust me a brutal beatdown will occur
    Rights to your face more than Rousey will leave u in an acting position like her
    digg..
    Ur not ready to stir the beef up, keep adding unecessary ingredients to the pot
    I roll with Goblins so if this Ghoulash ur face im not serving the macoroni hot
    nah..
    aight..
    It can get gory withing seconds, i dont think u want full detail
    so much blood on the scene have you believing Ronald Herron broke outta jail
    nah..
    Claim ur real, carry heat, sell drugs talk this that and the third
    You'll have eagle bullets flying overhead faster than the United States bird
    digg..
    Fag conserve that energy save the small talk its valid time ur wasting
    Heat'll scorch u at hot 97, Rosenberg will find ur remains in the back of a radio station
    not bad..

My nigga juiced on this one right here, cuz... Boyz came with a couple of them thangz... pretty consistent.
    Homie Joe was decent at best in this one.. V.^

- - - Updated - - -

Xcuse the double post... aint realized I voted already.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Bnb wins