User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: FL VII Tournament Mag: Round One (Coming Soon)

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

FL VII Tournament Mag: Round One (Coming Soon)

[youtube]hl9SJIi3OL4&t=2563s[/youtube]

2017 Frontlines Tournament VII

INTRO
    Whats really good in this jawnnnn. Man im trying to see punch after punch, flip after flip, personal after personal. Lets try to bring FL back to bars! No more dropping last minute trash. Make your bars fire!!! Lets get into the mag!!

[Youtube]RQk06IQJhAg[/Youtube]

http://sinauenglish.net/wp-content/u...ion-banner.jpg

COMPETITORS

Knowp
    Colder than a polar bears toe nails. Yall already know what it do!!

Kill Spree
    Mr set up punchline. Expecting big bars from this dude. Got a lot to prove!

Enclave
    Dude been MIA like Trumps real hair so not sure what to expect here.

Unfukwitable
    The name is deceiving like a loose virgin. But he is known to drop fire like a sick dragon.

Graf-x
    He’s about to surprise us all like Curry dunking on niggas cause I don’t know who dis be.

Metrics
    Another nameless cat who is here to make a statement like a snith. Do work my nigga

Boyznblack
    The muhhfukkin champ is in the building like public restrooms. Do what you do son!

Smash
    Mr. battle once a month on some DNA type shitttt. Better have some bars fam

Elvis Freshley
    That name don’t make you feel gay my dude? Jk. He brings creative bars but ass wording. Leggo!

Dia
    Everybody hates Raymon ass nigga trolled back to the FL. Don’t sleep tho. He will KO you.

Late Bloomer
    Better wake tf up my nigga. Im coming that head. Fuk wrong wit him!?!?!?

Joe Boston
    Mr fake accent. He really from Canada. only reason im doing this mag cause he keep inboxing me

Plethora
    Talk more trash than a garbage man. Nigga you better have a flame verse or youre banned

Aljafri
    Lowkey, kill spree wants to hate vote against you. Show him there’s nothing to hate on

Lenox
    Whenever you done having chat sex with ronin, you should consider voting for once

http://xdesktopwallpapers.com/wp-con...0For%20War.jpg

PREDICTIONS

Knowp vs Late Bloomer
    Not sure if I KO’d this nigga before but there’s a first time for everything. Im coming after that jug so you better guard ya grill ya heard!??!!

Graf-x vs Dia
    Not sure where tf Dia been but he’s back in time to prove his stay. First round is tough cause it’s a new nigga with a faint history. Do ya thing.

Kill Spree vs Smash
    Kill be droppin ass if his opponents are lethal so I hope he gives us something to wow about. Smash watches House Wives. Jk. Better be on ya A game or Kill will do just that!

Unfukwitable vs Elvis Freshley
    Elvis got aight flips but need to work on his words like Floyd. Un is proven puncher that may or may not show up to the battle.

Metrics vs Boyznblack
    Vaguely remember Metrics but im sure he knows he is battling the current champ so if he aint on his A game, then he about to look like pooky at the end of New Jack City.

Joe boston vs Aljafri
    Lowkey Joe been on his game lately and im sure he’s planning on bring that game into this battle against Kill Spree’s most wanted. If Al take this serious, it could be close. Wake up nigga!

Plethora vs lenox
    There should be tons of personals in this battle since both of yall are chat whores. Got a feelin Plethora may get an easy one here though. We shall see….

http://www.ilovemorgantownwv.com/wp-...backbanner.jpg

FLT6 CHAMP MATCH BREAK DOWN & VOTE BY ELVIS FRESHLEY

OG MAESTRO
    He claims he's a soldier...but I've warred in places he can't dabble
    Only time he was Pulling Rank is when he jerked KnowP off to get to the champ battle

^^ Clean punch, solid delivery

^& the champ battle is Authentic vs. Boyz...yo, I know it's too soon,
    But we WILL see Boyz Get The Belt...then Authentic old ass will tell him to go to his room

^^ Dope concept, delivery was sub par imo, seemed a bit wordy

For God's sake, A LOT... can't tell if his internet gangster shit is fake or not
    But with Sketchy Concepts like his, I'll pull up with a .9 & he'll pull up...with a Paper Glock

^^ Sketchy/paper was clean, didn’t like the beginning of your set-up but overall still landed.

^Tbh, I don't even got to kill him, I'll get it done without reaching for a weapon
    Message the shoota & then Professor will Chalk Boyz Up when I'm Teaching Him A Lesson

^^ Meh.. unless there’s someone here named professor and there’s some side beef there in which case could be dope. As it stands this fell a bit flat

^His body will be sitting in a classroom chair, limp, while he stay leaning
    So when you see a Boy' With An Empty Stare Up At The Ceiling, he's NOT Day Dreaming

^^ Sticking with the school scheme, this was pretty dope

I blame this sorry ass bitch for the reason modern-day Hip-Hop is wack as fuck
    It started after the Decline Of The Geto, Boyz became Juvenile & the industry Backed It Up

^^ I’ll forgive the hip-hop is wack aspect (it’s not). This scheme could have been dope as hell if Juvi was in Geto Boys (he was hot boyz)

Then that 1-2 champ battle loss left him in his feelings + prescribed with a therapist
    It was traumatic... how we saw 'Bombz Cover Up Boyz more than Teenage ISIS Terrorists

^^ Again cool concept the delivery was mediocre. teenage isis terrorists just seems so long winded.

& stop Playing Games, putting your rhymes in bold shows you're selfish within
    We all know that you wish your wack ass could Cheat, Codes still won't Help You To Win

^^ I dig this, solid closer

Vs

BOYZNBLACK

…and ya consider HIM a vet??.., think a sec, if all that OG HYPING IS OFFICIAL
    Shit, I don’t know what other magazines you subscribe to, but clearly RECYCLING IS AN ISSUE

^^ Absolute fire

so you Mod the 1-2 threads but can’t win the belt?? that just SUMS HIS FLAWS
    now how the fuck you in MY league, when u ass barely even BELONGS IN YOURS

^^ flaws/yours is a slant but I’ve met plenty that say “yours” in a way that makes this work so in that case this is dope

You got heart for this title?, well its over, wait for this lynching & the HUFFIN’ STOP
    Cause having guts….only means you’ll hang over the belt…..that’s a MUFFIN TOP

^^ Dope

And I’d turn everyone of your Architexts to a carcass next if they GETTIN’ RECKLESS
    feed 'em the toast and put 'em to rest,... BITCH!.. BnB stands for BED 'N BREAKFAST

^^ Okay execution was lacking a bit, I read it in the Breaking Bad kid’s voice

This bodybaggin’ goin' remind me of when im fuckin ya bitch and GET THE NUT
    Soon’s I bust, I’ll toss the magnum, shove this dick inside and ZIP IT UP

^^ I don’t really get the zip aspect of the analogy

Sharp shooter, it’s just dyin’ ta ring if what I blew blaze ya and got O in heart
    So if ^^THAT ZIP line failed….u still die in the ring like the Blue Blazer as OWEN HART

^^ Yikes, dope

if u followed my path to the belt,..those casualties are why they had to put BLACK IN THE FINAL
    see, me and ya comic book cover the same,...I left a cold trail that leads BACK TO THE TITLE

^^ Sick even if you used back in the set-up and punch

Going forward, ya goin stop matching Boyz against these regressing OLD RAPPERS
    Of course ya career’s in reverse, hey dumbass….even your name is “GO” BACKWARDS!!

^^ hahahaha nasty

OG wasn’t “bad” by any means, I think he definitely got finessed here though.

Vote Boyz pretty handedly

HELLO KITTY

https://66.media.tumblr.com/6db9e0d2...v0oo5_1280.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...2654d298c0.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...350dda8bbf.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...8298b75816.jpg

https://media.makeameme.org/created/thats-beautiful.jpg

OUTRO
    Sorry this mag is late but RB aint life anymore. However I will try to get them up by before Thrusdays if everyone shows. Last season there was a grip of no shows and I didn’t put out any effort due to that fact. So make it how you make it, just make it. One!
    Last edited by KnowP; January 13th, 2017 at 09:22 PM

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: FL VII Tournament Mag: Round One (Coming Soon)

OPENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Lenox

Know ur a faggot.

- - - Updated - - -

How u gonna call me a chat
    Whore with seventeen K posts, lol

Lazy mag

Battle Record
    277-128

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    Know ur a faggot.

- - - Updated - - -

How u gonna call me a chat
    Whore with seventeen K posts, lol

Lazy mag
    10% of my posts are from chat rooms. Facts.

Lenox

Ur 40 years old and listen J Cole and Kendrick. Someone get my mans a glass of warm microwaved milk

Ur 40 years old and listen J Cole and Kendrick. Someone get my mans a glass of warm microwaved milk

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    Lmfao lenny @KnowP good shit on the mag it was quick but shit got done little to read keep us entertained n shit.
    [url]https:

My name is Lenox and I'm wack as fuck

Lenox

My names Jesse brewer Aka fresh and I'm in a scremo band. We don't ever practice, we just swallow each other's loads at charity events

My names Jesse brewer Aka fresh and I'm in a scremo band. We don't ever practice, we just swallow each other's loads at charity events

Battle Record
    277-128

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Lmfao lenny @KnowP good shit on the mag it was quick but shit got done little to read keep us entertained n shit.
    Just wanted to get something up. Haven't had time. I'll do a bigger one next week.

Battle Record
    128-135

Quote Originally Posted by Lennoxxx View Post
    Dead rock with our toobsocks n cocks out rofl
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    128-135

@KnowP fix this joint in here

[Youtube]RQk06IQJhAg[/Youtube]
    Last edited by KnowP; January 13th, 2017 at 09:21 PM
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

boom!

Battle Record
    128-135

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    boom!
    Word good looks
    [url]https: