User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Just Bars

Just Bars

Off the top, I'm ready to park a dot, one shot an let your carcass rot, fuck a drive by don't care if you're parked or not, come to your parking spot with sharpened glock, stab you with the tip then let off a pop, verbal holocaust, scrabbles in jeopardy fucking all is lost, and bitches don't wanna get me to close, have you at gun point 24/7 shackled so close you can smell the ripple smoke, walk around with an umbrella made out of a mistletoe, then the first I get a no you'll be injected with hyaluronic acid till your lips explode...I'm just here to effect your brain, gotta noose for every neck I hang, you can't reject my name, every aspect I get respect the same... cause it won't matter if I tatter with realistic thoughts I've gathered or lyrical assaults I batter, only thing was ever taught that mattered is don't be good but get badder....to the bone rap fags get hit with more pounds than hashtags, an I play like Jack the Joker even if I fall to my death I'm still getting the last laugh...still get rigid an vivid like I live it couped in a civic watching the world spin on a pivot out of control into a black hole about to die slow then remold an unfold into new image.Guess it's time to get back to this, blasting activist, who act a bitch, gonna make me crack a whip, on the back on their tracks an spits acid mist, to these corny muthafucking pacifist, you bitches can face me barely, your fate will clearly be erased and buried, fuck shooting for one's I'll hit 3 at a time like Jason Terry....Won't matter who the roster is, still get treated like pringles when I pop ya lid, so letta snob fagot start playing Bob Sagot and i'll turn his full house into some foster kids...

Lenox

Re: Just Bars

Wats a sharpened glock?

It's when you shave down the firing pin to turn it from semi automatic to fully

You've Earned a Custom Title! Metrics's Avatar

That's imposible @Reking

- - - Updated - - -

impossible *

Lenox

I thought ur punchlines were pretti solid.
    Not a whole lot to say about
    This thing ... also I felt in some parts u we're just saying random stuff just to make ur bars Rhime which is super lazy
    There was no real topic to tkis which is kinda disappointing
    I'm going to enjoy reading from u more. Try to create a concept or story next time
    To keep the reader entertained

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    I thought ur punchlines were pretti solid.
    Not a whole lot to say about
    This thing ... also I felt in some parts u we're just saying random stuff just to make ur bars Rhime which is super lazy
    There was no real topic to tkis which is kinda disappointing
    I'm going to enjoy reading from u more. Try to create a concept or story next time
    To keep the reader entertained
    Yeah, it was literally just what you said, just bars. Was in a rhyming mood.