User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kill Spree

5 100.00%
  • Aljafri

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Kill spree Vs Aljafri[kill spree wins]

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Kill spree Vs Aljafri[kill spree wins]

6 bars
    Due by midnight tonight

This is my check in @Aljafri

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aljafri's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-5

Re: Kill spree Vs Aljafri

Same

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aljafri's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-5

Yo, 
    Not gonna lie, spree hates my gut, hating on my votes 
    Cuz non went to him, nigga it's not my fault your losing most 
    And guess who put kimbo to sleep? me and gave you the slice left an X to help give aim 
    For the SG on where to leave the hole, O, call it tic tac toe this shits a game 
    Ironic your name is killing spree but you've been getting killed over and over 
    Call it routine, Let the machine spray like perfume cuz I'll leave him with a dead body odor 
    He wanted to test me by battling me, but his curiosity shall kill this cat, like the idiom 
    I sense the animosity, the heat is skyrocketing off the thermostat, but im still given em the L cuz im fire ain't no heal'n em 
    I said sense the animosity? The Heat like sky rockets off this thermostat, that'll give him hell, like fire with helium 
    Another nigga on the news clip, I'll save you as my masterpiece to show these niggas my craftsmanship 
    Nigga im always dealing with iron like a blacksmith but it's words that I forge call me a wordsmith 
    And I won't forthwith to cock the fifth like 5 dudes that would gangbang a bitch with

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by aljafri
    Looks like luck is in my favor Cuz im beat this wack cat
    You got bad luck Cuz you crossed paths with this black cat

See...
    Tourney proved U built to lose, I'll make sure this goes worse
    I'll leave this fgt so gutted He could rival basement blueprints to joes work
    Quoted bar was pussy talk, I'll hit W/Numbers by clap'n the matics
    Ur case needs luck to be good, Seems like a black cat crossed the path of Ur talent
    The rankings bro? this lames a joke cos he known for wackness
    NO WAY this young Star gets to a championship final, thats Greenbay over Dallas
    Fuck this battle, lazy bar'll beat this fgts life dead
    Funny U'll lose to this key before you've locked the ability to rhyme kid
    These them drunk bars I bully U with, Kids in sum deep shit
    I'll murder Al key..cos I rather cut my wrist W/a broken bottle than read his
    The hands'll rearange ya face, Catch this rnd of fear
    1 punch'll have ya eyes on ya shoulder & ya jaw wrapped around ya ear

- - - Updated - - -

voted on champ match
    Joe boston vs Aljafri

@Aljafri get ur voting links in bro

Battle Record
    5-21

Yo,
    eh didnt like the endrhyme
    And guess who put kimbo to sleep? me and gave you the slice left an X to help give aim
    okay that was alright i guess...
    Call it routine, Let the machine spray like perfume cuz I'll leave him with a dead body odor
    okay i liked that sortve
    He wanted to test me by battling me, but his curiosity shall kill this cat, like the idiom
    I sense the animosity, the heat is skyrocketing off the thermostat, but im still given em the L cuz im fire ain't no heal'n em
    a bit run on
    I said sense the animosity? The Heat like sky rockets off this thermostat, that'll give him hell, like fire with helium
    Another nigga on the news clip, I'll save you as my masterpiece to show these niggas my craftsmanship
    Nigga im always dealing with iron like a blacksmith but it's words that I forge call me a wordsmith
    And I won't forthwith to cock the fifth like 5 dudes that would gangbang a bitch with
    right this wasnt the best ending

vs.

ehh a bit forced on the punchline tip
    Ur case needs luck to be good, Seems like a black cat crossed the path of Ur talent
    that was good i liked the black cat that was cool
    had me wanting to chuckle this was better
    ehhh wasnt feelign it maybe the set up wasnt the best dont know just wasnt ya best
    didnt get this
    that was a nice flip it was alright at least

yeah overall i got kill spree taking this i think my breakdown speaks for itself.....

vote: kill spree
    a labyrinth of power.....

Lenox

Re: Kill spree Vs Aljafri[Open For Votes]

Ajifari: nothing

Against

Kill spree: I wasn't feeling joe basement blueprints, I actually didn't get it lol.. black cat was nice, packers was ok, I wasn't feeling key at all bro,
    Broken bottle was lolol, decent... closer wasn't feeling, kinda lazy

Overall: ur bars were pretty dope in the roast cipher against me @aljafari .. not this battle tho bro, wasn't feeling anitjing from u.
    Ks did his thing once again. Couple dope lines.

Vote: ks

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

@Alfjari 24hrs to get 2 links in or dq man gotta vote on battles
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    86-54

@Aljafri loses 50% points for no links.... can we get more votes please

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

nada

vs

okayish verse from spree who dropped some coo personals on Al. Al talked a tough verse but no substance as far as punches, personals, wordplay, flips, nothin. step it up bruh. go read a few champ matches in LLL archives and learn from the best the site has to offer.

v. spree

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Al: ???

Vs

KS: joe basement, black cat, & packers/Dallas

Spree didn't really have to try here... I mean, he even said several times in his verse that he came wit drunk bars lol...niiiiiice! And he was confident tht would be enough...AND IT WAS! AL- keep bangin!

V/ spree

Aljafri:
    Yo,
    And I won't forthwith to cock the fifth like 5 dudes that would gangbang a bitch with.

Kill Spree:
    ehh a bit forced on the punchline tip
    that was good i liked the black cat that was cool
    had me wanting to chuckle this was better
    ehhh wasnt feelign it maybe the set up wasnt the best dont know just wasnt ya best
    didnt get this
    that was a nice flip it was alright at least

Aljafri had some ok lines in there but alot of his barz seemed to be abit unclear "Hard to Place Imagery" Decent try though homie no doubt. Try playing around with the structure of your bars to get that perfect pinch in. Not much else to say here. 100

Kill Spree Took this IMO from beggining to end. Was a decent read no doubt with some pretty Ill punches. I believe you could have come abit stronger but came correct enough on this one for the vote. Good shit overall. 100

Killing Spree for the V

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

spree wins