User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: FLTVII Semi Final: BoyzNBlack Vs Plethora(plethora wins!!!!!!)

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

FLTVII Semi Final: BoyzNBlack Vs Plethora(plethora wins!!!!!!)

2017 FRONTLINES TOURNAMENT VII
    Semi-Final

RULES
    Regular battles
    10-16 lines each
    Agree on line limit in check in
    Regular FL House Rules

VERSES & VOTES
    Check in by Midnight Friday EST
    Verses due Midnight Sunday EST
    Extensions will be allowed

Must vote on every Tourney Battle, or lose ranks points/ votes next week

REWARDS
    Winner gets +50 rank pts, medal and contenders match
    Runner-up gets +20 rank pts
    Cypher winners receive a cypher medal

PM ME YOUR VERSE!!!!!

@Boyznblack
    @plethora

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: FLTVII Semi Final: BoyzNBlack Vs Plethora

check-a-saurus

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

@plethora just a reminder to check in by tomorrow
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Check

Battle Record
    24-5

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    Check
    Im good with going 10

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack View Post
    Im good with going 10

Battle Record
    24-5

Living up to your name...so be it

Battle Record
    128-135

@Boyznblack @plethora verses due tonight
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    34-16

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack View Post

in every battle you circle stagnant, or u freeze up,  with no progress to show devotion
    thats no suprise, two things about spree....well, they spin in place and known for choking
    [/B]
    seriously? a spreewell choking nameplay against Kill Spree?

damn the nerve! you bit everyone who's ever battled him first
    niggas shoulda trademarked or Copywritten lines, so u couldnt do that to theirs
    if i catch word he's holdin hands with another man im clappin' the burner fag
    force from the blast'll have ur Date Pushed Back like every FL tournament mag
    but even if boy not gay, i'll knock his bae out just to disrespect & mock dude
    u'll see Black Girl eyes roll to the back of her head like every one ive ever talked to
    it'll be all thru & over quick..  4-zip in the votes with no comeback or run
    if this Bitch shows Signs of a Rally, was prolly marching alongside women holding one
    pleth tote the gun. them hard Shells aint tacos, but they crack the same
    & i got metal Cases with boys' name written on em.. shit look like baggage claims
    open hand smack a lame til nose rearranges from cranial ridge to nasal tip
    you'll see Palms across the bridge without making a trip to the Vegas strip
    kid dont want static. i'll make ur Unblemished record look like a before pic for Proactiv
    then mods'll give u a Topical Solution..  take ur bitch ass to the poetry side with those faggots!
    fact is talk leads to violence in my book, & swear to god ima maim him
    on the bible.. i'll raise an arm over words like the presidential inauguration

Battle Record
    24-5

Boyz vs P

Last battle, I admit Boyz was lazy with the bars, this round…I came to SNIPE FOOLS
    ….and since the Flo’ progressive, now im charging for kills, just name ya PRICE, TOOL

We’ve never crossed paths, but I know P…and I K.O.’d him as well while on my rise to this place
    While you were busy getting permanently inked as dropping tiers…gang signs on the face

I’ve never backed down, plus I got this bitch number too, with the shotty blazin’ faces
    i mean, it's simple genetics, boyz gotta stand up to P…that’s potty training basics

My squad STAY war ready & if it gets thick.. it’s megatron…we turn to guns & keep it DRAWN FOR ACTION
    Its been months & I’m anxiously waiting for this bitch to push the kid…u know…LONG CONTRACTIONS

That means soon as Black eyed P, u got turned to a vegetable when entrenched in heat
    It’s high priced steaks, once I feed P the Luger,..now THAT'S some EXPENSIVE BEEF

I’ll throw hands with any of these clowns, whether maestro, lenox, Pleth or such
    So if Pinochle with black, this spade’ll get clubbed and cards won’t be the only thing getting cut

These hard punches known to bulldoze homes & level this queer on the jaw
    Ironic….even when I leave dawg house broken, it’ll still be P on the floor

Long as Spree keeps dressing ‘em all up for failure, this all black affair is for BITCH IMPOSTERS
    You sending ‘em up to this stage just to get handed back a lifeless stiff body….THIS THE OSCARS

Battle Record
    128-135

Re: FLTVII Semi Final: BoyzNBlack Vs Plethora(Open For Votes)

Plethora

Ive seen this flip done before sorry

Good reference lots of ideas been done like this also these type of punches dont hit hard to me impact wise

u'll see Black Girl eyes roll to the back of her head like every one ive ever talked to
    Lol nice nameplay good similie

it'll be all thru & over quick.. 4-zip in the votes with no comeback or run
    if this Bitch shows Signs of a Rally, was prolly marching alongside women holding one
    Nice current hit

& i got metal Cases with boys' name written on em.. shit look like baggage claims
    Dope af nice similie

Nice flip here creative wordplay

kid dont want static. i'll make ur Unblemished record look like a before pic for Proactiv
    then mods'll give u a Topical Solution.. take ur bitch ass to the poetry side with those faggots!
    Lmfao

Wasnt feeling how this finisher was worded

Boyz

Last battle, I admit Boyz was lazy with the bars, this round…I came to SNIPE FOOLS
    ….and since the Flo’ progressive, now im charging for kills, just name ya PRICE, TOOL
    Dope ass wordplay and all dug the concept but overall statementish bar

We’ve never crossed paths, but I know P…and I K.O.’d him as well while on my rise to this place
    While you were busy getting permanently inked as dropping tiers…gang signs on the face
    Nice lol creative

I’ve never backed down, plus I got this bitch number too, with the shotty blazin’ faces
    i mean, it's simple genetics, boyz gotta stand up to P…that’s potty training basics
    Nah this type of intial wordplay does nothing for me its too damn basic

My squad STAY war ready & if it gets thick.. it’s megatron…we turn to guns & keep it DRAWN FOR ACTION
    Its been months & I’m anxiously waiting for this bitch to push the kid…u know…LONG CONTRACTIONS
    Statement bar again

That means soon as Black eyed P, u got turned to a vegetable when entrenched in heat
    It’s high priced steaks, once I feed P the Luger,..now THAT'S some EXPENSIVE BEEF
    Again simple nameplay choice

I’ll throw hands with any of these clowns, whether maestro, lenox, Pleth or such
    So if Pinochle with black, this spade’ll get clubbed and cards won’t be the only thing getting cut
    Again overdose with initial wordplays

No

Long as Spree keeps dressing ‘em all up for failure, this all black affair is for BITCH IMPOSTERS
    You sending ‘em up to this stage just to get handed back a lifeless stiff body….THIS THE OSCARS
    No wording was off here

Damn Boyz u rushed i know the initial nps sucked they didnt work shit like that aint creative its like me incooperating the B out of ur name to develop a nameplay its madd simple. Plethora,was madd consistent throughout his verse creative np similies and overall flips.

V/plethora
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

it'll be all thru & over quick..  4-zip in the votes with no comeback or run
    then mods'll give u a Topical Solution..  take ur bitch ass to the poetry side with those faggots!

vs

Battle of the year soo far. excellent bars from both man. just came down to who missed more. Plethora came with some fire punches that surprised the hell out of me. never seen you write like that before bro. keep that shit up. and I feel BNB didn't landed well a few times with some shoft bars. nothing much more to critique. this shit was dope. sad its getting slept on.

v. plethora

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aljafri's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-5

then mods'll give u a Topical Solution.. take ur bitch ass to the poetry side with those faggots!

Vs

Both came with great bars but I felt like pleth had less misses, Bnbz last 2 bars didn't do as good as pleths imore

V/pleth

btw sorry about not voting, I traveld and don't have time to vote.

Battle Record
    128-135

3-0 bump yall
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Pleth:
    amn the nerve! you bit everyone who's ever battled him first

vs.

BNB:

.....def one of the better battles i seen in a real hot minute... this nigga pleth is something else, like damn... impressive shit. i got pleth winning this in a great ass battle based on quoteables here. BNB also went hard as fuck, but to me it came down to quotes and I got pleth winning this, very close though..

v - pleth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!