User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13
Showing results 181 to 185 of 185

Thread: LIVE: The 58th Presidential Inauguration of Donald J. Trump 2017 | NBC News

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: LIVE: The 58th Presidential Inauguration of Donald J. Trump 2017 | NBC News

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    you'll never get to 10,000

- - - Updated - - -

just stole my fantasy angle. I used the fantasy angle against you then you stole it. For shame!
    It's like you spent half this thread trying to get admission into the Hall of Homos. Good luck with that though, this site is loaded with limp wristed lispers.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

"Boston wasnt a terrorist attack?"

they weren't refugees they were children of an asylee

"911 wasnt a terrorist attack?"

They weren't refugees. And how do we know 9/11 wasn't an inside job?

"Pulse night club wasnt a terrorist attack?"

He was a US citizen...

"The mall shooting wasnt a terrorist attack?"

I dunno what this refers to, but I can guarantee you it wasn't a refugee lol

"Ramming planes into the pentagon wasnt a terrorist attack?"

Same as 9/11

So you must be confused as to what a refugee is?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    It's like you spent half this thread trying to get admission into the Hall of Homos. Good luck with that though, this site is loaded with limp wristed lispers.
    Only you can admit people into the hall of homos as you are the head homo here at RB. It's okay. As much as you want me to be, I am not a homosexual. Keep your homo tendencies to yourself and I won't have to punch you.

Battle Record
    0-1

i really want to be in the hall of homos, wheres the head homo? i can make vegan burger patties and I give a good tuggie lawl rawr<3 help me, im gay i wanna play and if i get in the hall of homos ill have to kiss you
    No thanks, lazy susan.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    No thanks, lazy susan.
    Show them your belly where the pig bit you shelley

Battle Record
    0-1

I hope the guy Im going on a blind date with drinks wine coolers too<3
    I hope he doesn't.