User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 185

Thread: LIVE: The 58th Presidential Inauguration of Donald J. Trump 2017 | NBC News

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: LIVE: The 58th Presidential Inauguration of Donald J. Trump 2017 | NBC News

cmoooon @Fresh i mean..i disagree w @Enoch Light on alot of things too, but you cant go wishing death on that man. thats just crazy talk dude.
    just because he supports trump (which i personally think is absurd) doesnt mean he deserves to get shot in the head. sheeeesh.
    ur fkn canadian for crying out loud wtf. yall niggas are supposed to be polite n shit. leave the unwarranted death threats to us yanks. thats kinda our thing

- - - Updated - - -

bruh trump IS the prez now. that nigga won. ppl gotta get over it. i mean i am black and muslim, so thats prolly 2 strikes in trumps eyes but gotdam, letthat nigga live b. maybe he wont be terrible, maybe all the terrible shit he said was just pandering, who knows!! but i guess i understand why ppl from other countries are annoyed, its prettyscary from the outside looking in. i get that. but were americans fresh. we done been thru some shit, ya know? trump cant possibly be that much worse than some previous presidents. remeber trump got a big ass ego. he wont wanna ruin his name by running the country into the ground. his ego wont let him fail on the biggest stage, and tbh i find a lil bit of serenity in the fact that he dont wanna look bad. not to mention well impeach his ass if he gets too crazy
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Cig View Post
    cmoooon @Fresh i mean..i disagree w @Enoch Light on alot of things too, but you cant go wishing death on that man. thats just crazy talk dude.
    just because he supports trump (which i personally think is absurd) doesnt mean he deserves to get shot in the head. sheeeesh.
    ur fkn canadian for crying out loud wtf. yall niggas are supposed to be polite n shit. leave the unwarranted death threats to us yanks. thats kinda our thing

- - - Updated - - -

bruh trump IS the prez now. that nigga won. ppl gotta get over it. i mean i am black and muslim, so thats prolly 2 strikes in trumps eyes but gotdam, letthat nigga live b. maybe he wont be terrible, maybe all the terrible shit he said was just pandering, who knows!! but i guess i understand why ppl from other countries are annoyed, its prettyscary from the outside looking in. i get that. but were americans fresh. we done been thru some shit, ya know? trump cant possibly be that much worse than some previous presidents. remeber trump got a big ass ego. he wont wanna ruin his name by running the country into the ground. his ego wont let him fail on the biggest stage, and tbh i find a lil bit of serenity in the fact that he dont wanna look bad. not to mention well impeach his ass if he gets too crazy
    this man said anyone who comes for his guns will be shot. He can dish it out but he cant take it.

Obviously I don't think people should die just for being stupid but it triggered this particular trump supporter and that means my troll game is on point.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Well his guns are his personal property. Im not opposed to a nigga shooting someone tryna take his shit.

Or am i not understanding something more nuanced here?
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

trump cant possibly be worse? This is the first time since the great depression the republicans have had power of senate house and white house. Now trump is silencing all science branches of the government because they are relaying facts about climate change and other things he goes against. He wants a muslim registry (same thing hitler did). Hes restarting the dakota access and keystone pipeline. Banning refugees from 7 countries from entering the country (Iran isn't one of those 7 countries, weird!), not one refugee or immigrant has been documented committing a terrorist act or attack. I'd be more worried about those crazy trump supporters than any refugee. He's lifting a ban on torture tactics.

He's pissing on at least 3 of the amendments from the constitution, but this dipshit only cares about the 2nd amendment.

- - - Updated - - -

Well his guns are his personal property. Im not opposed to a nigga shooting someone tryna take his shit.

Or am i not understanding something more nuanced here?
    the nuance is that hes talking about if the government changed gun regulation which would force him to have to give up some of the guns he owns.

Battle Record
    122-29

Maybe i said thzt wrong. Of course hell be terrible. Lmao. Im juzt optimistic thT he wont be too terrible.

Also, has any politician ever said tbe want to ban all guns completely? Or wtf is everyone still crying about guns for? I never understood why law abiding gun owners cared if they made regulations.
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70

Maybe i said thzt wrong. Of course hell be terrible. Lmao. Im juzt optimistic thT he wont be too terrible.

Also, has any politician ever said tbe want to ban all guns completely? Or wtf is everyone still crying about guns for? I never understood why law abiding gun owners cared if they made regulations.
    Enoch seems to think that obama was trying to take his guns. He hasn't provided any evidence for the claim if my memory serves me correct. But he said if obama got his way that half his gun collection would be confiscated.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd lioke to make it clear I'm all for guns and the second ammendment. My roomate has 3 guns in our house and it doesn't bother me one bit. The handguns he has have to be locked in a case with a trigger lock at all times, but the shot gun only needs to be locked in a case for transportation I believe.

With that being said, I'm all for the other amendments too. Anyone fighting for the second amendment but supporting trump is a fucking hypocritical retard.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

fresh is trying to stand half in and half out on the gun issue. he says hes not against gun control but agrees that the government should remove the scary looking guns from people. every gun control debate he gets fucking obliterated and resorts to using bullshit second hand data that he rips from liberal media sites to support his claims.

now hes triggered because hes used to the liberal media having its way and Trump stuck his dick in the EPA and like minded organizations mouth. Again, hes assuming whatever, but this is common during an administration transition and hes freaking out because now he thinks Americas going to be spraying aerosol cans at Canada or some kind of faggy shit like that.

So basically, in true liberal fashion when they dont get their way and all but hurt over losing the election. . you have hippies like Fresh (whos not even from this country) lashing out, and wishing death on people and shit while his fellow liberals are in the streets burning buildings and attacking innocent people. . . but you know.. .

its people like me who are the violent one because. . GUNZ YO!

Then when they get gassed and arrested, its another Trump conspiracy to silence the voice of the snowflakes and blah blah blah . . .

Thanks Sour. I openly accept that people are going to have differing views then me. I dont even mind debating those points. . and im not 'triggered' that he got personal. Its just when you start saying i should be shot . . . theres nowhere good for the conversation to go at that point.

- - - Updated - - -

on a final note, he keeps saying Obama never wanted to ban guns. . well heres a video of him calling to reinstate the assault weapons ban. Ive posted it before and mentioned it in every gun debate we have ever had, but i guess he just likes to pretend those words never came out of his mancrushes mouth

[youtube]eDdPwppa6QQ[/youtube]

@1:13 "Reinstate The Assault Weapons Ban"
    Last edited by Nohbody; January 26th, 2017 at 02:08 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    122-29

Word, but what is exactly an assault rifle? Like an ak? Cuz niggas dont need ak's tbh..have the whole fkn country looking like east st louis or some shit lmao.
    But na, AR 15 would still be legal right? I know alot of nivgas think that ar stands for assault rifle but it dont.

So what makes a gun an assault weapon? I honztly juzt dont knpw
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1

Word, but what is exactly an assault rifle? Like an ak? Cuz niggas dont need ak's tbh..have the whole fkn country looking like east st louis or some shit lmao.
    But na, AR 15 would still be legal right? I know alot of nivgas think that ar stands for assault rifle but it dont.

So what makes a gun an assault weapon? I honztly juzt dont knpw
    'assault weapon' is a term the liberals use far out of context to describe scary looking guns that they feel should be tucked away from societies reach.

There is no basis behind it.

AK47's, AR15's, G3's, SKARS, etc. . . they are all just semi automatic rifles just like any other rifle.

outside of magazine capacity . . there is literally no difference between this. .

or this. . .

or this

or this

my 9 year old niece shoots my ak47 and my ar15. They are not these evil menacing overly powerful rifles the media makes them out to be. And despite what liberals say. . ar-15's make amazing hunting and varmint control rifles
    Last edited by Nohbody; January 26th, 2017 at 02:32 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    fresh is trying to stand half in and half out on the gun issue. he says hes not against gun control but agrees that the government should remove the scary looking guns from people.
    I never said this. I believe in gun control in the sense of preventing fucking idiots getting their hands on it. Numbers don't lie man, canada has great gun control and we almost NEVER have mass shootings.

For example, when you said you would shoot people who would try and confiscate your illegal guns, that made you unfit to be a gun owner.

- - - Updated - - -

now hes triggered because hes used to the liberal media having its way and Trump stuck his dick in the EPA and like minded organizations mouth. Again, hes assuming whatever, but this is common during an administration transition and hes freaking out because now he thinks Americas going to be spraying aerosol cans at Canada or some kind of faggy shit like that.
    LOL at me being triggered but you were the one crying "ohhh Im so done with you! You did the exact same thing I did but I can't handle it when it happens to me!!! wahhhhh!!!" Shut the fuck up you lying pussy.

So basically, in true liberal fashion when they dont get their way and all but hurt over losing the election. . you have hippies like Fresh (whos not even from this country) lashing out, and wishing death on people and shit while his fellow liberals are in the streets burning buildings and attacking innocent people. . . but you know.. .
    I don't give a fuck who won the election, I would have rather any republican other than trump to win over that stupid cunt hillary. You think you know my position but you haven't got the slightest clue. I have no problem with republicans winning the election, I have a big problem with trump. And I already explained the part about me not living in the US fuck tard. Most the people rioting are just idiots using a protest to act like assholes lol most of them are probably republicans. Shit look at all the right wing brethren who start riots at gaming events. At least these riots are because of fascism and totalitarianism among other things. AND THE WISHING DEATH PART YOU LITERALLY SAID YOURSELF YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECE OF SHIT. I hope thye come for your guns so you get in a fatal shoot out with them you fucking idiot.

Thanks Sour. I openly accept that people are going to have differing views then me. I dont even mind debating those points. . and im not 'triggered' that he got personal. Its just when you start saying i should be shot . . . theres nowhere good for the conversation to go at that point.
    I never personally attacked you, I said trump supporters deserve to be shot. If you happen to be a trump supporter than "I feel sorruy for your children real talk because they're gonna end up being a piece of shit just like you. Keep playing the victim though! Fucking hypocritical faggot

- - - Updated - - -

on a final note, he keeps saying Obama never wanted to ban guns. . well heres a video of him calling to reinstate the assault weapons ban. Ive posted it before and mentioned it in every gun debate we have ever had, but i guess he just likes to pretend those words never came out of his mancrushes mouth
    Oh no not your assault rifles!!! I'm glad you admit your precious assault rifles are more important to you than human lives. And you talk like you're not a piece of shit. You're probably low key the biggest piece of shit on this forum, maybe next to lenox.

- - - Updated - - -

And lets not forget all the riots when obama became president! They were burning effigies of him and everything. And when people riot against trump they're rioting against a bad thing, people rioting against obama were racist pieces of shit. Big difference

Battle Record
    122-29

'assault weapon' is a term the liberals use far out of context to describe scary looking guns that they feel should be tucked away from societies reach.

There is no basis behind it.

AK47's, AR15's, G3's, SKARS, etc. . . they are all just semi automatic rifles just like any other rifle.

outside of magazine capacity . . there is literally no difference between this. .

or this. . .

or this

or this

my 9 year old niece shoots my ak47 and my ar15. They are not these evil menacing overly powerful rifles the media makes them out to be. And despite what liberals say. . ar-15's make amazing hunting and varmint control rifles
    So theres no such thing as an assault weapon basically. But an ak for varmint control is overkill wtf

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf is in ur yard nigga damn lmao. Tf kinda varmint u got?
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I never said this. I believe in gun control in the sense of preventing fucking idiots getting their hands on it. Numbers don't lie man, canada has great gun control and we almost NEVER have mass shootings.

For example, when you said you would shoot people who would try and confiscate your illegal guns, that made you unfit to be a gun owner.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL at me being triggered but you were the one crying "ohhh Im so done with you! You did the exact same thing I did but I can't handle it when it happens to me!!! wahhhhh!!!" Shut the fuck up you lying pussy.

I don't give a fuck who won the election, I would have rather any republican other than trump to win over that stupid cunt hillary. You think you know my position but you haven't got the slightest clue. I have no problem with republicans winning the election, I have a big problem with trump. And I already explained the part about me not living in the US fuck tard. Most the people rioting are just idiots using a protest to act like assholes lol most of them are probably republicans. Shit look at all the right wing brethren who start riots at gaming events. At least these riots are because of fascism and totalitarianism among other things. AND THE WISHING DEATH PART YOU LITERALLY SAID YOURSELF YOU HYPOCRITICAL PIECE OF SHIT. I hope thye come for your guns so you get in a fatal shoot out with them you fucking idiot.

I never personally attacked you, I said trump supporters deserve to be shot. If you happen to be a trump supporter than "I feel sorruy for your children real talk because they're gonna end up being a piece of shit just like you. Keep playing the victim though! Fucking hypocritical faggot

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no not your assault rifles!!! I'm glad you admit your precious assault rifles are more important to you than human lives. And you talk like you're not a piece of shit. You're probably low key the biggest piece of shit on this forum, maybe next to lenox.

- - - Updated - - -

And lets not forget all the riots when obama became president! They were burning effigies of him and everything. And when people riot against trump they're rioting against a bad thing, people rioting against obama were racist pieces of shit. Big difference
    shut up

- - - Updated - - -

So theres no such thing as an assault weapon basically. But an ak for varmint control is overkill wtf

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf is in ur yard nigga damn lmao. Tf kinda varmint u got?
    An assault weapon basically equates to a fully automatic Military issued rifle. Yes, you can get a fully auto rifle, but its expensive. Requires extensive background checks, and have to have a tax stamp engraved on the weapon.

None of these 'mass shootings' have ever been committed using a fully automatic rifle.

Wild Boar, Coyote, Black Bears

not necessarily in my own yard, but these are the Wild animals i will encounter while camping out doors.

Battle Record
    122-29

Oh word. I was gonna say, nigga you got baby brontosauruses in ya garden? Eatin ya carrots lmao.

But nah, i feel you tho. For tbem to use a catch all phrase for basically any non pistol is absurb, and disengenuous. I understand ur ire.

Also, i forgot white niggas be camping n shit. But a fkn bear tho? Ya...if i zee a fkn black bear...im skipping right tf ovet tbe pistols and grabbing that big boy. Fuuuuuck all that black bear an coyote shit. I feel you. Lmao nigga u got coyotes n shit. Thzts actual wildlife fam. Lol.
    @Fresh this nigga be in tbe woods w blk bears n shit. A high point 9 aint gonna cut it. @Fresh i generly aggree w ypu on most thigs but im leaning towards enoch on this one
    Last edited by Greedy; January 26th, 2017 at 03:48 PM
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70

shut up
    I digress.

- - - Updated - - -

"None of these 'mass shootings' have ever been committed using a fully automatic rifle."

I dunno if this is true, but regardless there needs to be more gun control in the US. Obama is wrong to focus on automatic weapons and should instead be focusing on mental health and screening processes and things of that nature.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by joog View Post
    Oh word. I was gonna say, nigga you got baby brontosauruses in ya garden? Eatin ya carrots lmao.

But nah, i feel you tho. For tbem to use a catch all phrase for basically any non pistol is absurb, and disengenuous. I understand ur ire.

Also, i forgot white niggas be camping n shit. But a fkn bear tho? Ya...if i zee a fkn black bear...im skipping right tf ovet tbe pistols and grabbing that big boy. Fuuuuuck all that black bear an coyote shit. I feel you. Lmao nigga u got coyotes n shit. Thzts actual wildlife fam. Lol.
    @Fresh this nigga be in tbe woods w blk bears n shit. A high point 9 aint gonna cut it. @Fresh i generly aggree w ypu on most thigs but im leaning towards enoch on this one
    if you're talking about assault rifles then I agree too. Howeve this faggot threatened peoples lives and then got emotional when someone did it to him. He's a hypocritical pussy. And he threatened lives because of his hard on for guns, I said people who are ruining the country and the planet and the lives of many people deserve to be shot. And I wasn't even serious about what i said, enoch is dead serious

Battle Record
    0-2

Hes got a tiny dick and guns make him feel manly.
    @Enoch Light It's not just the EPA, it's Nasa, USDA, US Forest Service, FDA, HHS ect..

He has ordered the resumption of construction on the DAPL. We JUST won that battle (in which a little girl had her arm blown up by riot police). And the North Dakota state congress is considering a bill that would make it legal to run over and kill protesters with cars if they're on roadways.

People protesting at trumps inauguration (these people weren't rioting) were charged with felony rioting and could face up to a maximum of 10 years prison. Some of them were just reporters documenting the inauguration and got arrested anyway.

Donald trump claims he's posting a picture (from his twitter) that is supposed to be depicting the GIANT crowd at his inauguration. It's dated the 21st (the day after his inauguration when the women were marching against him.) He also tweeted a picture of obamas inauguration earlier claiming it was from his inauguration and that the media showing his actual inuaguration are liars lmao

Sean Spicer held a press conference attacking the media for accurately portraying the the size of the attendance at the inauguration saying trumps "was the largest in history period". Then Kellyann Conway defended Spicers lies as "alternative facts" lmfaooo

Spicer also said he will not tolerate chinas expansion into islands on the South China Sea. China has declared stopping them will require the US to wage war. So everyone was tricked into thinking hillary would start a war just so the trump adminstration could do a better job of it themselves.

Man I could go on and on and on. But the fact is, I don't care if you are republican, democrat or libertarian... If you support Trump you are a dumb cunt and deserve to be shot in the fucking head. Trump is a fascist dictator who has no idea how to lead a country especially (the once great) USA. He has been charged with pedophilia, he has gone bankrupt 6 times, multiple rape allegations. The man needs to be assassinated and then pence to and then we'll see, MAYBE you can come out of this unscathed. probably not tho, the damage seems to be already done.
    i think Trumps an asshole and a half...but...

youre clinging onto information that isn't factual and running with it..
    some of what you said up there is factual, some not...

dont be biased... be fair and consistent...

- - - Updated - - -

triggered, libtard, safe space, snowflake ect. all words made up by trump supporters
    no, sir.

those are all words that were created within the Anti-SJW community on social media, but republicans have clung onto and ruined.

- - - Updated - - -

trump cant possibly be worse? This is the first time since the great depression the republicans have had power of senate house and white house.
    and??

do you see the state of our country here? do you know why it is the way it is? because of liberal law making and policy...
    liberal ideologies are shackles on the common man... the more poor you are, the harder it is to do things for yourself...

Republicans have this reputation of being the ones who keep down the poor...
    but its the liberal who have created a modern day slavery, and have made damn sure we have a tough time getting out from under their thumb..