User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 185

Thread: LIVE: The 58th Presidential Inauguration of Donald J. Trump 2017 | NBC News

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: LIVE: The 58th Presidential Inauguration of Donald J. Trump 2017 | NBC News

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i think Trumps an asshole and a half...but...

youre clinging onto information that isn't factual and running with it..
    some of what you said up there is factual, some not...

dont be biased... be fair and consistent...
    I'm trying to be fair, I'm not sure what you think isn't factual though.

no, sir.

those are all words that were created within the Anti-SJW community on social media, but republicans have clung onto and ruined.
    Okay fair enough.

and??

do you see the state of our country here? do you know why it is the way it is? because of liberal law making and policy...
    liberal ideologies are shackles on the common man... the more poor you are, the harder it is to do things for yourself...

Republicans have this reputation of being the ones who keep down the poor...
    but its the liberal who have created a modern day slavery, and have made damn sure we have a tough time getting out from under their thumb..
    I'd like to point out that republicans obstructed obama at every turn, first of all. Also, I'm not 100% sure of how the liberals have done these things but I'll take your word for it because you always seem to be on point with your assessments/

I'd also like to make it clear that I would have chosen rubio or ted cruz even or any republican over hillary OR trump.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure I could provide a source for any of the things I said in the quote toobs, let me know what things I said that aren't factual

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    if you're talking about assault rifles then I agree too. Howeve this faggot threatened peoples lives and then got emotional when someone did it to him. He's a hypocritical pussy. And he threatened lives because of his hard on for guns, I said people who are ruining the country and the planet and the lives of many people deserve to be shot. And I wasn't even serious about what i said, enoch is dead serious
    The ONLY government that would confiscate guns from its law abiding citizens is a tyrannical government. I never threatened to kill anyone who didnt wish to do me harm. I said i would protect myself from a tyrannical government. Do you know the difference?

again. I have a constitutional right to own my firearms. You said i threatened to kill people if they came to take my "illegal" firearms. My guns arent illegal man. They are bought, paid for, and i went through all the necessary legal requirements to own them lol.

Im not mad at you saying i deserve to be shot in the head and you wish death on me. Your opinion of me is nothing. I just figured it was a good place to end the conversation because its not a rational debate at that point lol. I mean. . what do you want from me?

- - - Updated - - -

btw, cruz was my guy. I have stated this i dont know how many times. . but fuck it. We got Trump.

I dont have to agree with everything he says and does. But im glad we got him over Hilary or Sanders.

oh well
    Last edited by Nohbody; January 26th, 2017 at 04:40 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    The ONLY government that would confiscate guns from its law abiding citizens is a tyrannical government. I never threatened to kill anyone who didnt wish to do me harm. I said i would protect myself from a tyrannical government. Do you know the difference?
    If a law changes then a law changes. It happens all the time. With that being it's obviously not assault rifles that are the problem but the easy access to firearms that is the problem.

again. I have a constitutional right to own my firearms. You said i threatened to kill people if they came to take my "illegal" firearms. My guns arent illegal man. They are bought, paid for, and i went through all the necessary legal requirements to own them lol.
    Again, why are you so adamant about protecting your second amendment but don't give a fuck about the other amendments? Thats hypocritical.

Im not mad at you saying i deserve to be shot in the head and you wish death on me. Your opinion of me is nothing. I just figured it was a good place to end the conversation because its not a rational debate at that point lol. I mean. . what do you want from me?
    Yeah I was just kinda throwing that out there it wasn't meant to be a personal attack against you, but I rolled with it because I was acting like an idiot. I apologize for that comment.

btw, cruz was my guy. I have stated this i dont know how many times. . but fuck it. We got Trump.
    I used to have a mad hate on for the guy, but recently how i've been seeing him act, I gained a lot more respect for him.

I dont have to agree with everything he says and does. But im glad we got him over Hilary or Sanders.
    Hillary maybe, Sanders no fucking way. He is in it for the people. He's still fighting for the people. For ALL people, not just a select few like trump is doing.

Battle Record
    3-1

I believe building the wall, banning Muslims into the country until we can vet them better, and the pipeline deal is a step in the right direction for our country.

Every since the Vietnam war ended, our country has done nothing but provided handouts. Now its the time to take a step back and rebuild our country back to what it was. Not saying Trump is the guy to do that, but ill definitely give him the chance. Outside of his social rants, i like alot of what he is doing.

You are mad at Trump over protesters getting arrested and saying hes stomping on peoples protected amendment to free speech. You fail to take other things into account like the fact that these "protesters" are illegally assembled and are out on the streets disrupting the rest of society. The man who jumps in front of a bus deserves to get ran over lol . . thats just Darwinism as far as im concerned.

And as far as climate change. . its really not an issue i really care about. I mean, to have nice things we have to kill some trees. Im a consumer, and you are a consumer. it is what it is. Its just not high on my list of things to worry about. . just as the second amendment obviously is not high on your list of things to worry about.

Trump may have shut down government twitter feeds. Im not going to jump to conclusions as to why this happened. . but my guess, just like every other president that comes into office, its part of the transition. However, its not like he shut down the employees private twitter feeds. I dont see a violation of free speech, just regulations added to government media outlet that he is now in the control of his administration.

Obama had 8 years to use those media outlets as he saw fit. . . like it or not. . . Trump gets to be afforded that same authority.

thats the part of Democracy that we have to live with. it is what it is
    Last edited by Nohbody; January 26th, 2017 at 05:04 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70

I believe building the wall, banning Muslims into the country until we can vet them better, and the pipeline deal is a step in the right direction for our country.
    This is ignorant. First off, the wall isn't going to do shit since most "illegals" are people who come to the US with a credit card, and just end up staying after their credit card expires. Secondly, refugees are made up of all denominations, including (but not limited to); Muslims, Christians and atheists/agnostics. And your pipeline deal breaks treaties with first nations and is also another turd placed directly on the constitution.

Every since the Vietnam war ended, our country has done nothing but provided handouts. Now its the time to take a step back and rebuild our country back to what it was. Not saying Trump is the guy to do that, but ill definitely give him the chance. Outside of his social rants, i like alot of what he is doing.
    his social rants have more impact than you know then.

You are mad at Trump over protesters getting arrested and saying hes stomping on peoples protected amendment to free speech. You fail to take other things into account like the fact that these "protesters" are illegally assembled and are out on the streets disrupting the rest of society. The man who jumps in front of a bus deserves to get ran over lol . . thats just Darwinism as far as im concerned.
    "illegally assembled" but if the law changes and you're "illegally" carrying guns you shouldn't be you'll kill people if they come for them. Seems like legal and illegal are only terms that fit your narrative and not actual things you abide by. In fact I would say it's something not to be debated.

And as far as climate change. . its really not an issue i really care about. I mean, to have nice things we have to kill some trees. Im a consumer, and you are a consumer. it is what it is. Its just not high on my list of things to worry about. . just as the second amendment obviously is not high on your list of things to worry about.
    So you care more about owning a gun than you do about the future of your people including comrades, family and anyone else your close to.

Trump may have shut down government twitter feeds. Im not going to jump to conclusions as to why this happened. . but my guess, just like every other president that comes into office, its part of the transition. However, its not like he shut down the employees private twitter feeds. I dont see a violation of free speech, just regulations added to government media outlet that he is now in the control of his administration.
    Hes against climate change, and only shut shit down when they relayed facts that went against hist agenda.

Obama had 8 years to use those media outlets as he saw fit. . . like it or not. . . Trump gets to be afforded that same authority.
    Like I said, anyone wouold be better than trump. He's a child with a weapon and he has no business being where he is.

thats the part of Democracy that we have to live with. it is what it is
    funny since you're talking about a totalitarian fascist dictator.

Battle Record
    0-2

I'm trying to be fair, I'm not sure what you think isn't factual though.

Okay fair enough.

I'd like to point out that republicans obstructed obama at every turn, first of all. Also, I'm not 100% sure of how the liberals have done these things but I'll take your word for it because you always seem to be on point with your assessments/

I'd also like to make it clear that I would have chosen rubio or ted cruz even or any republican over hillary OR trump.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure I could provide a source for any of the things I said in the quote toobs, let me know what things I said that aren't factual

i really dont have the time or energy to search through and show you sources for it all, there wasn't anything wildly false, but somet hings that have been exaggerated and blown up by social media rumors...

and im not saying the state of things is 100% liberals fault.... but this welfare system that keeps handing people a little, instead of them striving to gain a lot, that is a liberal invention....on the surface of things the democratic party makes it look like they care about the poor and/or minorities... but when you reallyt get down to it, they're the most racist of all... treating people like they're not competent enough to support themselves just because theyre black... pandering to people to get support...
    they dont give a fuck about minorities, they give a fuck about power...

at least with the Republican partyt its all right there on the surface, you can tell when theyre up to no good...
    witht he liberals you have to peel off layers of candy to see the turd inside...
    its the liberals that strive for more government control...the Democratic party...
    all the while the Republican party has the reputation of being 'Big Brother'.... but no, the Democrats fuel big brother...the Republicans are for smaller government...

Battle Record
    3-1

This is ignorant. First off, the wall isn't going to do shit since most "illegals" are people who come to the US with a credit card, and just end up staying after their credit card expires.
    a credit card? im not sure i follow

Secondly, refugees are made up of all denominations, including (but not limited to); Muslims, Christians and atheists/agnostics. And your pipeline deal breaks treaties with first nations and is also another turd placed directly on the constitution.
    what is your plan to guarantee Americans wont die at the hands of these refugees?

his social rants have more impact than you know then.
    especially when you have the liberal media blowing shit out of context, proportion, and fear mongering people. . but yea

"illegally assembled" but if the law changes and you're "illegally" carrying guns you shouldn't be you'll kill people if they come for them. Seems like legal and illegal are only terms that fit your narrative and not actual things you abide by. In fact I would say it's something not to be debated.
    lol. . . you keep falling back to this gun thing and i just dont get it. stop already. My guns are not illegal. My support of the second amendment has nothing to do with thugs and lunatics running around on the street, tearing shit up, assaulting people, and looting stores in the name of 'protest'.

So you care more about owning a gun than you do about the future of your people including comrades, family and anyone else your close to.
    im just not a tree hugger or an environmentalist. the issue itself is just not something i have concerned myself with. . . but why mention the guns again? lol

Hes against climate change, and only shut shit down when they relayed facts that went against hist agenda.
    what facts? post them

Like I said, anyone wouold be better than trump. He's a child with a weapon and he has no business being where he is.
    at least money is coming back to this country. neither Sanders or Hillary, or obamas policies helped this country. They only hurt us.

funny since you're talking about a totalitarian fascist dictator.
    .....and more liberal rhetoric . . i could go turn on MSNBC if this is what i wanted to hear

Battle Record
    96-70

a credit card? im not sure i follow
    People get over with a visa and then stay when it expires... What, do you think people are swimming and running in? Fuck no. The wall is pointless.

what is your plan to guarantee Americans wont die at the hands of these refugees?
    What is your gaurantee people dont die at the hands of other americans? The people who already live in US are the worst of your problems. You racial / cultural prejudice does not change this fact. Fory every shooting done by a refugee I'll show you 100 done by an american.

especially when you have the liberal media blowing shit out of context, proportion, and fear mongering people. . but yea
    Why do you think trump said hes gonna build a wall? Fear mongering. and look how brainwashed you are so it fucking worked lol pathetic

lol. . . you keep falling back to this gun thing and i just dont get it. stop already. My guns are not illegal. My support of the second amendment has nothing to do with thugs and lunatics running around on the street, tearing shit up, assaulting people, and looting stores in the name of 'protest'.
    I know you're not fucking stupid... Stop spinning things. I said if they were illegal. Laws can change. You're truying to weasel your way out of shit you said earlier and its dishonest and I'm not gonna debate you aft3er this because you're a fucking weasel. The fact is, you only care about the law or the constitution when it fits your narrative. Other laws or amendments you don't give a fuck about.

im just not a tree hugger or an environmentalist. the issue itself is just not something i have concerned myself with. . . but why mention the guns again? lol
    wow you're an idiot. Fuckl you you dishonest piece of shit.

what facts? post them
    If you don't know anything about climate change than you're living under a cup of dirt.

at least money is coming back to this country. neither Sanders or Hillary, or obamas policies helped this country. They only hurt us.
    Show me the facts! I don't believe you.

.....and more liberal rhetoric . . i could go turn on MSNBC if this is what i wanted to hear
    It's not liberal rhetoric if you're not a complete fucking retard. Last time I'm adressing you you fucking idiot. You wanna skirt around facts and spin things so you don't have to admit you're wrong, then fuck you.

Battle Record
    96-70

Battle Record
    96-70

Donald trump offending veterans.

[youtube]6MNGqPqf0Oc[/youtube]

Trump contradicts himself at every turn
    [youtube]kSE-XoVKaXg[/youtube]

Trump Admits lying on campaign
    [youtube]Mkxrzece_Ig[/youtube]

Trump makes incest remarks about daughter. Article with more exposure on this topic as well

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/...-daughter.html

[youtube]DP7yf8-Lk80[/youtube]

Trump inciting violence and hatred at his rallies
    [youtube]ZCkQbASQWF0[/youtube]

- - - Updated - - -

if you watch these videos and still have any respect or hope for this idiot than you're fucking useless and should have your balls cut off
    Last edited by Fresh; January 27th, 2017 at 09:19 AM

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

to say refuges will be killing americans(like euros did when they cam here as immigrants? or nah...) is just crazy. and paranoid for some reason that i just dont understand. ppl are fleeing countries thatwe bombed the shit out of.

and the wall is just silly also. are americans inherently better and we must keep out pesky inferior mexicans? lmao wtf dude.

americans are fkn pussies sometimes literally afraid of everything.

black ppl- ooohh scary( even tho black on black crim is something that doesnt affect you.. if ur not black..or black..or a criminal.. but the murder rates right?)
    hispanics-ooooh scary( taking jobs and rapin bitches right? gimme a break)
    muslims-ooooh scary ( bout to impliment that sharia law right guys?)
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Cig View Post
    to say refuges will be killing americans(like euros did when they cam here as immigrants? or nah...) is just crazy. and paranoid for some reason that i just dont understand. ppl are fleeing countries thatwe bombed the shit out of.

and the wall is just silly also. are americans inherently better and we must keep out pesky inferior mexicans? lmao wtf dude.

americans are fkn pussies sometimes literally afraid of everything.

black ppl- ooohh scary( even tho black on black crim is something that doesnt affect you.. if ur not black..or black..or a criminal.. but the murder rates right?)
    hispanics-ooooh scary( taking jobs and rapin bitches right? gimme a break)
    muslims-ooooh scary ( bout to impliment that sharia law right guys?)
    LMAO

Battle Record
    3-1

its just a circle with you @Fresh. no matter what, you are just hell bent on being pissed at whatever and we are not going to sit here and thumb through all your liberal sided articles and video and just accept it as fact lol . . . you are the fucking idiot who wants to keep the same status quo that was destroying this country. so thats my opinion on the matter, you have yours, whatever dude. i wake up happy, you wake up triggered. . im living much better these days then you are lol

peace
    @Sour Cig

all you have to do is look whats happening in Europe. Like it or not, MOST americans, do not want to bring that here.

also, the bigger issue is not that we are scared of people coming into the country, as our tax dollars are paying for all this. then our welfare pays to clothes, feed, and house them. . . in the meantime, we have homeless AMERICANS on the street. . why dont the government go save them before giving our handouts to other parts of the world

. . . . like it or not, the democrats made things this way. we have hit a point where the best thing we can do for this country is put it first above all and any.

feelings will be hurt over that. social justice warriors will be triggered. . but oh well. thank Trump in 8 years

- - - Updated - - -

on a side note. . this is the funniest thing to me

if shariah law ruled this country. . . all you liberals, democrats, all the lbgt community, all the snowflakes and justice warrior people would be the first ones they would kill in mass numbers lol
    Last edited by Nohbody; January 27th, 2017 at 01:00 PM

Battle Record
    96-70

shut the fuck up enoch, you skirt around facts and it is pointless debating idiots like yourself.

Oh no the refugees are coming!!! Fucking idiot. You should be more worried about your neighbours than any refugees

Battle Record
    0-1

You fell off hard, Fresh. Hard. Liberal rhetoric is basically emotion-based rather than fact based.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.