User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 185

Thread: LIVE: The 58th Presidential Inauguration of Donald J. Trump 2017 | NBC News

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: LIVE: The 58th Presidential Inauguration of Donald J. Trump 2017 | NBC News

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post

all you have to do is look whats happening in Europe
    I said the same shit about statistics on countries with better gun control, but that didn't mean shit to oyu. There you go with picking and choosing to agree with something only when it fits your narrative. You're such a fucking lying pussy. People like you are what make republicans look bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    You fell off hard, Fresh. Hard. Liberal rhetoric is basically emotion-based rather than fact based.
    He skirted around all my facts. When he does that there's no point in keeping up with the facts, and better to just relay the FACT that this dipshit is a fucking pathetic loser.

Battle Record
    0-1

People like you are what caused Democrats to lose huge this year.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

No, the DNC is responsible for its own demise because they fucked bernie over and helped that dumb cunt hillary.

I don't see how me presenting facts and him finding ways to deflect or dodge and spin things makes me the bad guy here. As evidenced in this very room, he has contradicted himself at many turns just so he can continue pushing his narrative. He has skirted around facts. He needed a safe space when I said trump supporter should be shot, even though he said he would kill people if the laws changed regading firearms and the government wanted to take his guns away. But I'm the bad guy for not accepting his bullshit. Okay

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    shut the fuck up enoch, you skirt around facts and it is pointless debating idiots like yourself.

Oh no the refugees are coming!!! Fucking idiot. You should be more worried about your neighbours than any refugees
    lol . . . like i said. . . your an angry little man Fresh

please stay in Canada. We dont need more mentally unhinged people like you running around the US

- - - Updated - - -

He has skirted around facts. He needed a safe space when I said trump supporter should be shot, even though he said he would kill people if the laws changed regading firearms and the government wanted to take his guns away. But I'm the bad guy for not accepting his bullshit. Okay
    lol this is the gayest fucking talking point i have ever heard.

I said if the government tried to break down the door to my home and take my guns i would shoot to protect myself. Somehow you equate that to the same thing as saying i should be shot in the head for voting for trump? lmmfao

thats why i wont argue your points anymore. you really are just too stupid to deal with. . i mean, you were pretty bad last year but at least you could hold a debate without turning into a complete faggot. but holy shit man. . . you have completely went off the reservation lmao

your funny dude. stay triggered homie

if it makes you feel any better, ill post pics of some of my guns again for you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    96-70

There you go again twisting the facts. You said anyone who came for your guns would be shot. Well guess what, if the government comes for your guns it's because they've been deemed illegal. I come to the states many times a year but I will never move there, don't worry.

With that being said, I can't help but admire your collection.

Battle Record
    0-1

My emotional state has been compromised. I need a glass of white zinfandel.
    With that being said, I can't help but admire your collection.
    You had some spelling errors.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

what do ppl mean by this? i see/hear his alot. but idgaf about politics enough to pay attention. @Enoch Light @Fresh

does it mean like.. niggas are just tired of the dems bullshit so they voted for anything but a dem? srs lmao i know i been obtuse af in this thread, but im genuinely asking

- - - Updated - - -

lol . . . like i said. . . your an angry little man Fresh

please stay in Canada. We dont need more mentally unhinged people like you running around the US

- - - Updated - - -

lol this is the gayest fucking talking point i have ever heard.

I said if the government tried to break down the door to my home and take my guns i would shoot to protect myself. Somehow you equate that to the same thing as saying i should be shot in the head for voting for trump? lmmfao

thats why i wont argue your points anymore. you really are just too stupid to deal with. . i mean, you were pretty bad last year but at least you could hold a debate without turning into a complete faggot. but holy shit man. . . you have completely went off the reservation lmao

your funny dude. stay triggered homie

if it makes you feel any better, ill post pics of some of my guns again for you

bruh....nigga u a agent. lmao, nah, but srs lets go take over a small country
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70

@joog they don't mean anything by it it's a cop out. They say that to feel superior because they can't at that moment make a valid point or argument.

As this thread is proof of, when presented with facts they like to dodge and deflect and lie and spin truths. Must be this new slternative facts trend going around

Battle Record
    3-1

lol

at this point im thinking we should build a wall around Canada too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

idk man, i just be hearing niggas say that all the time. i dont get it.
    but i try to be objective about shit and see where niggas are coming from. cuz tbh im tired of the me vs you, us vs them, divide and conquer bullshit in literally every facet of american life.

imo..america is conning tf outta us. if it aint the different races beefing over petty media created nonsense( i.e black vs white, vs hispanic, vs muslim, vs gays, vs whatever else fkn group niggas identify as these days) then its single races fighting eachother. they got white ppl fighting eachother with the dumb ass right vs left shit, or sjw vs anti sjw or whatever tf.

mannn if yall niggas cant see that ya being played by the powers that be..yall need to come to the hood, cus we been saying this shit forever
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Cig View Post
    idk man, i just be hearing niggas say that all the time. i dont get it.
    but i try to be objective about shit and see where niggas are coming from. cuz tbh im tired of the me vs you, us vs them, divide and conquer bullshit in literally every facet of american life.

imo..america is conning tf outta us. if it aint the different races beefing over petty media created nonsense( i.e black vs white, vs hispanic, vs muslim, vs gays, vs whatever else fkn group niggas identify as these days) then its single races fighting eachother. they got white ppl fighting eachother with the dumb ass right vs left shit, or sjw vs anti sjw or whatever tf.

mannn if yall niggas cant see that ya being played by the powers that be..yall need to come to the hood, cus we been saying this shit forever
    this is how it works. . leftist believe in what they believe in. If you don't agree, you are a facist, a biggot, and a racist.

they will back it up with facts written by the liberal agenda and thats the end of the story

everything that Fresh is menstrual cycling about has been caused by the democrats. he says fuck Hilary, but praises Obama who fathered the principles and policies that Hilary built her campaign on.

real fucking americans are sick of the last 8 years

and people like Fresh created the need for a president like Trump.

obviously, hes not taking the reality that people like him made very well lol

funny stuff

Battle Record
    96-70

this is how it works. . leftist believe in what they believe in. If you don't agree, you are a facist, a biggot, and a racist.

they will back it up with facts written by the liberal agenda and thats the end of the story

everything that Fresh is menstrual cycling about has been caused by the democrats. he says fuck Hilary, but praises Obama who fathered the principles and policies that Hilary built her campaign on.

real fucking americans are sick of the last 8 years

and people like Fresh created the need for a president like Trump.

obviously, hes not taking the reality that people like him made very well lol

funny stuff
    Ive said trump is all those things, because he is. But I don't recall calling you either of those things.

lol you back your shit up with "facts" from the republican agenda

"real fucking americans"

Completely opinion based and nothing factual about that statement

I didn't create the need for turmp. Obama is one of the best presidents there has been. Republicans obstructed him at every turn and he was still able to do amazing things.

Battle Record
    3-1

lmmfao and that last statement is why every thing you say is null and void

Battle Record
    122-29

Idk.. if ppl are tired of obama...how tf can u possibly think trump will be better? I mean to each, his own..but wtf is rational decision making?

I mean..would you let a janitor perform brain surgery on you, if said janitor had no medical experience whatsoevdr, let alone surgical, but "tells it like it is" faaaaawk no. U wouldnt.

So in tbe case of the most powerful, most important, highest political seat...why give it to someone who has no idea what tbeyre doing but "tells it like is"

Nigga this aint trump dress shirts, or trump plaza...ITS THE ENTIRE FKN USA. We kinda need a politician here guys..im just saying
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1

the politician tripled the national debt