User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Colored User Groups?

Colored User Groups?

This brings an extremely good look to Forums. Its an easy way for people to be able to tell whom is whom amongst the boards. Also people go nuts for these "Colored" Titles and Names for some reason through my experience. Makes people stand out abit more as well in the "whos online" section at the bottom of the forum. 100

A Chatbox for Staff is a great idea too, can communicate at a much faster pace when online. "Just for Staff"

Forum Games Category along with a Hip-Hop News Category
    Last edited by Jae Criisp; January 26th, 2017 at 08:48 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Colored User Groups?

They prefer promoting the homosexual agenda.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    They prefer promoting the homosexual agenda.
    Got Damn Elmsby Lol

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Whoa whoa!

That's about far enough, racist.

We call them African Americans, not 'colored'.
    Regardless of whether they are from Africa, or not, even if they are Jamaican, they're African-American, but somehow that's not racist.

You are tho.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Uhhh... yeah.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by walterwooden View Post
    Would be actually weird I think?

Not at all. If it could be done tastefully, and it's something people want, I wouldn't mind it.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut