User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Group Therapy

Battle Record
    0-1

Thumbs up Group Therapy

Hello,

Some of you may be sitting at home munching a salad. Some of you may be getting paid to review shoes, while others may be primping in a Starbucks bathroom waiting to meet that guy you met on whichever dating site you may be using.Whichever it is, I am asking you to take two steps back and look into your own soul to ask one question-

Why?
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Chapter One- Evolution and You

You possibly have heard of the hierarchy of needs, often depicted as a pyramid listing in order the priority of needs based on the survival of individual and species. While the immediate survival needs of the individual such as nourishment and shelter reign dominant, procreation is one of the utmost basics in the function of a species.

However, the target audience of this written piece may fare better if more colloquial terms are used, to which I shall refer to "procreation" as having sex with the intent of reproduction. A species can only thrive as long as it is able to persist in existence, hence why living beings have formed two separate genders that are similar but different in regards to being able to procreate.

It is little known that there have been times in history when humankind was on the brink of extinction in different eras of time, but the collective nature of humans and the abandonment of hunter-gatherer nomad tactics into settlement and expansion had allowed or humankind to continue to thrive into the boom which was known as the Industrial Revolution, where mankind truly took hold as the alpha species, making the most impact on the planet's ecosystem unlike any species since the beaver.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

Chapter 2- Vice and Virtue

Beings of a higher degree of awareness often seek vices to help take the edge off: bears have been seen consuming jet fuel, dolphins have been documented ingesting pufferfish, and the very industry of mind-altering substances is a trillion dollar industry (arguably the strongest industry of non-essential product).

While the aforementioned industries bring to mind such substances as alcohol and illegal drugs, another aspect is the sex industry: humans and dolphins are the only two documented species on this planet that engage in casual sex purely for pleasure as compared to purely for survival of the species. As such, the concept of sex has branched into many different subsets, many of which can drive a person into deviant activities in order to satiate said urges.

This therapy session is here to help curtail the urges of slovenly deeds of one of said aforementioned subsets of of non-essential sexual behaviors that has wreaked havoc on this website- homosexuality.
    Homosexuality is derived from the prefix homo, or same, and sexuality which defines sexual preference. Homosexuality is a non-essential activity but causes the affected to seek alternative forms of romance and relationships.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Chapter 3- How This Affects Your Environment

This website was originally created with the intention to observe and celebrate the creative written and spoken expression through wordsmithery, but homosexuality had inserted itself into the agenda which in turn slowly began to mutate the nature of competition and even the overall lifeblood of the site.

The competitive context shifted from wielding of wit and creativity to a need to impress potential same-sex lovers and as such the honor of competition was eroded into a form of cronyism where lust and ego overtook crafting insightful and potent wordplay, much as consumerism and greed has overtaken commercialized hip-hop.

"Mr Elmsby, how dare you!", you may gasp. But take a look around at the manner of how affairs are conducted throughout every aspect and you will note the overall need to impress other men has taken the drivers seat. A firm wrist has lost its value in favor of plump, pouty lips on a man, and this essence can be spotted nearly everywhere.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Chapter 4- How Can I Be Cured?

Some schools of science refer to the hierarchy of needs listed in chapter one to identify homosexuality as a disease, others will call it an alternative lifestyle. This therapy is not conversion therapy as frankly it is of little concern of what engorges your small penises, but rather to let it be a part of your life as compared to its current role as your dominant driving force.

Take a moment to assess why you originally registered on this website: the name "rapbattles" insinuates competition through lyrical jousts, and certainly that was your intention the moment you made the decision to create a profile here. Your first mission is to recall this.

The second mission is to recall the environment you were expecting the moment you had completed registration: surely your homosexual urges dictated your day to day functions off the website, but allowing them to control your actions here as a mass of people has altered the activities and even the perceived hierarchy in terms of site privileges and awards via a phenomenon known as "groupthink", which is defined as "a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome." This has mutated the very essence of the site.

Your third mission is to re-establish your own identity: This is 2017 and there are many means for you to meet men, as in you don't need to do that here. Keep the romance off of the leagues and out of competition; let battles be decided by real factors such as punchlines and relevance to opponents character, not by corny wordplays and "cute cock contests" held via private message. Take efforts to establish yourself as an individual and not just another gay flyboy looking to score some dick.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Chapter 5: Rehabilitation

If you have followed these three steps, congratulations! This is the first step to reclaiming the original intentions of the site is to separate yourself from the toxic groupthink that has corrupted the environment. Your bravery is not to impress anyone as that was the original damning factor that led to dishonorable deeds, but to be able to hypothetically walk into a bar with men drinking wine coolers and order a rum and cola. The leagues, sections, and even members with enhanced site privileges are infested with wine coolers but now you have the awareness to put down the smirnoff ice and boldly walk to the bartender, ask for a rum and coke, and firm up that wrist!

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Closing Words

There are deeper steps that can be taken for rehabilitation, but most of you are likely to refuse help and may even view this with vitriol and disgust. While you may be adamant on being a "pecker smoocher", that is something you don't have to sacrifice as much as letting your love of cock completely dictate how you behave here.

I will be here to help reclaim RapBattles from the blatant and overt homosexual agenda that has besmirched it from what the original ideas and intentions once were.
    Last edited by Mr Elmsby; February 17th, 2017 at 01:41 PM
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: Group Therapy

Mr Elmsby is quite a trooper. Despite the fact that several individuals are too far removed from Heterosexuality to be saved, he continues his efforts and fights the good fight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    0-1

They don't want help, it seems. Sad times, the guy who created this site would be fuming and would call me the savior.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    0-1

The heterophobia runs rampant.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    The heterophobia runs rampant.
    Still.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Well written.

However, the mas-majority of homosexuals on this website are middle school drops outs. They will not be able to comprehend the choice of words selected in this piece of gold.

I strongly and deeply advise, if you truly want to help humanity and save us all from homosexuality, you dumb this down a notch.
    Last edited by Amen; February 19th, 2017 at 02:27 PM

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Well written.

However, the mas-majority of homosexuals on this website are middle school drops outs. They will not be able to comprehend the choice of words selected in this piece of gold.

I strongly and deeply advise, if you truly want to help humanity and save us all from homosexuality, you dumb this down a notch.
    Almost everyone here is gay. And considering one of the big things about this site is WRITING, it is truly sad how low the literacy level is here.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

.....Almost everyone here is gay.....

LOL
    Great stats/facts Mr ELmsby.

.......You look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden.
    Who would believe this?...Sweden. They took in large numbers and they're having problems.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

I'm genuinely impressed.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Darko View Post
    I'm genuinely impressed.
    This is actual educational material. I am the only one here trying to better this site.
    Last edited by Mr Elmsby; February 20th, 2017 at 11:44 AM

Soule

I'm trying my best, sir.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

This is actual educational material. I am the only one here trying to better this site.
    Probably one of the only. I gave up trying to help, about 2 years ago. Actually some mo fo kicked me out of my mod position in audio when I left for not even that long. And even so, barely anyone was posting there.. At least i was trying to help n giving people solid feedback.. So I just said fuck it.. fuck.. it... n stopped coming here as much as i used to.

Interesting read though.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; February 20th, 2017 at 08:47 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by smut peddler View Post
    Probably one of the only. I gave up trying to help, about 2 years ago. Actually some mo fo kicked me out of my mod position in audio when I left for not even that long. And even so, barely anyone was posting there.. At least i was trying to help n giving people solid feedback.. So I just said fuck it.. fuck.. it... n stopped coming here as much as i used to.

Interesting read though.
    All kidding aside, this site is so poorly run it's ridiculous. Dude gave some total newbie free admin spot while smart folks like enoch and yourself are members? If I was an admin I'd have this site in ship shape in ten days!

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I will support you.

Let's make a movement. Let's build an alliance and free the remaining salvageable souls from the homosexual freaks of nature.

Mr. Elmsby for RB's President!

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I will support you.

Let's make a movement. Let's build an alliance and free the remaining salvageable souls from the homosexual freaks of nature.

Mr. Elmsby for RB's President!
    If common sense dictated things I would have replaced the admins a long time ago. And this site would be flourishing! I'd even make a seperate lounge for the gays called the "wine bar". Leagues would be running and all functions would be streamlined.

But in this world, only queerness reigns.