User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 38

Thread: Group Therapy

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Group Therapy

We should take a community vote! Let's see who the people select to be RB's President!

Begin your campaign, sir.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    We should take a community vote! Let's see who the people select to be RB's President!

Begin your campaign, sir.
    This would be the site "staffs" worst nightmare; the threat of competency.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    This would be the site "staffs" worst nightmare; the threat of competency.
    They'd lock their doors, light candles and start pounding wine coolers while flirting with eachother on a group video chat to take their mind off the fear.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

it seems like this should be a forum game

"What would RB be like if ____________________ was president"

Example:

Fresh:

* Free healthcare for everyone who gets carpel tunnel from typing (taxing all the writers who have real jobs to pay for it)
    * All verses will be limited to 16 bars. Because a 30 bar capacity is too dangerous for anyone other then site administration to write
    * You will be perma banned for printing anything on this site. . . because paper kills trees and that kills the environment
    * When moderators go tyrannical all diss verses will be deleted so no writer can defend him/herself
    * All forums will be transgender friendly
    * RB will accept all refugees from any other site regardless if they are biters, trolls, or want to hack RB
    * All private messages will be made public (except for what goes through the private PM Server)
    * All forums will be merged into one big one, Fresh will have no walls

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    They'd lock their doors, light candles and start pounding wine coolers while flirting with eachother on a group video chat to take their mind off the fear.
    They already did when this thread was posted.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Super Saiyan Badass Child-Raising Badass's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-11
    Awards Biter Award - Biting Juelz Santana

Oh baby, Mr Elmsby come to the darkside the eevees are waiting..
    Badass.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Child-Raising Badass View Post
    Oh baby, Mr Elmsby come to the darkside the eevees are waiting..
    Is this you coming out of the closet? If so, you'll be a moderator here in no time.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

* Free healthcare for everyone who gets carpel tunnel from typing (taxing all the writers who have real jobs to pay for it)
    -Trump has already cost taxpayers 10 million in 3 weeks. (probably much more now). Obama cost tax payers 90 million over his entire term.

You're an idiot if you think republican are any better than democrats

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    -Trump has already cost taxpayers 10 million in 3 weeks. (probably much more now). Obama cost tax payers 90 million over his entire term.

You're an idiot if you think republican are any better than democrats
    lmao look how easy it is to trigger this faggot . . . this was just a joke, not a fucking debate thread. Go back to sleep.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    lmao look how easy it is to trigger this faggot . . . this was just a joke, not a fucking debate thread. Go back to sleep.
    this

Battle Record
    0-1

It took @Kill Spree days to muster the courage to click this thread. He has had to hide in a liberal college safe space. He really needs to read this thread.

All of you need to read the original post.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    look how triggered you are at facts tho lol you're a worthless pile of shit. I hope you die a very slow death, its more than you deserve. And I hope your kids drown in toilet water like the pieces of shit they are

Soule

But Enoch Light is asexual, like a smurf. He doesn't have reproductive glands under those little, white pants.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Darko View Post
    But Enoch Light is asexual, like a smurf. He doesn't have reproductive glands under those little, white pants.
    You've lost a lot of credibility trying so hard to enter known homosexual extremist cult infected pens.

Soule

You lost a lot of credibility by never making sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, it's 2017... not the 50's... you fucking klan member. There's nothing wrong with these 'homosexuals' you are so driven to constantly insult.