User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Group Therapy

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Group Therapy

I know you want to feel good about yourself by attempting to be validated through groupthink... but it's more of an uphill climb than me getting elected Mister Popularity here. Twice in a week. By a campaign led by Kill Spree. Which was paid for by a Know P bike marathon. With Fresh and Enoch calling a truce to organize the campaign. And which culminates with Illunatic giving me his position here and becoming an active member of the audio section. Which would be moderated by Joe Biden.

I doubt you possess the capacity to read that much though. Clearly you were incapable of reading the original post even. But all of it went over your head, so I'll just say you enjoy the Nude Men's Wrestling Association.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    0-1

Seems more of you need the help. MRBSA.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    look how triggered you are at facts tho lol you're a worthless pile of shit. I hope you die a very slow death, its more than you deserve. And I hope your kids drown in toilet water like the pieces of shit they are
    lmao

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    You've lost a lot of credibility trying so hard to enter known homosexual extremist cult infected pens.
    But I'm not gay. And I'm IP. And I'm not gay.
    The girl that was kissing me was though.
    Silly slut.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    But I'm not gay. And I'm IP. And I'm not gay.
    The girl that was kissing me was though.
    Silly slut.
    IP likes men. Men. They realized you'd be able to lure a different breed of men in for them. They are using you.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    IP likes men. Men. They realized you'd be able to lure a different breed of men in for them. They are using you.
    Really?
    Took them long enough.

Three years later and this is as relevant as ever.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Three years and about two extra weeks later this is still highly relevant.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree