User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Notti

5 62.50%
  • plethora

3 37.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 17 of 17

Thread: FL Champ Match: Notti VS. plethora[Open For Votes]

Battle Record
    5-21

Re: FL Champ Match: Notti VS. plethora[Open For Votes]

right just going to vote for notti here looks like hes taking this knockout victory maybe a no hitter too for notti congrats and the belt for frontlines thats good for you bro keep writing youll get there someday anyways as if it was that cool to win the title possibly knockout the competition and also get a no hitting vote bro i dont want to give away all the belief to identify with just better wording really took it for this one i didnt think you started overlly amazingly but it was still important and it was a good thing it took place mostly because voting and feedback can be so hard to communicate through to you so i dont have any suggestions either but yeah good little title match here... good for you guys.....yeah but im pretty confident that notti took it because a lot of the concepts plethora was using were basic i thought he could have made a much better impression in this if his concepts had been a bit more interesting if you will.... yeah so vote... notti....
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Re: FL Champ Match: Notti VS. plethora[Open For Votes]

Notti wins 5-2.

-Closed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.