User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dia

5 100.00%
  • Teflon Kong

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Teflon Kong vs Diasick (OPen for VOTES)

Stranger

Teflon Kong vs Diasick (OPen for VOTES)

12 lines
    due in 24 hours

- - - Updated - - -

check....

Re: Teflon Kong vs Diasick

Dropped 12, Kill spree got it... get at me bro

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Kong View Post
    sgood bro, I might get deep, I dont know... might need some inspiration or weed, good looks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Kong
    Picture me rolling strolling like a bull in a mosh pit

accepting my call-out was a death warrant, your trying to be brave when that gimmick is played.
    what he know about flipping a name? cuz only time "teflon" get deep, when I'm digging his grave.
    you hiding behind killing spree, like mass shooting victims, and this is a murder scene domination.
    so there's no murking me obligation, when you "reject" battles like their surgery complications.
    if he's talking shit? you just see this head coming at me sideways like he's rocking a mullet.
    you don't need a teflon vest, because when your opponents no show thats dodging a bullet.
    you know you're an easy win right? your just a fucking noob that thought he could squeeze by.
    you need inspiration to drop garbage? i guess if that fails u can blame it on your weed high.
    I done left him buried, when it comes to this text shit hes not top tier, not even secondary.
    his style is sedentary, and nothing he's "delivering is dope" so a blind drop seems unnecessary.
    that corny shit aint getting ya next to me... the way you cooking it's like you're missing the recipe.
    your just a bitch that is less to me, I couldn't picture you rolling if you was tripping on ecstasy.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

TK's verse

DIA aka Diasick

A-Cross his lips he’ll kiss the fist, but he aint blessin himself
    bitch is sick archDIAssist
    Like little kids and crooked dicks is putting stress in his mouth

DIA-SICK? Its complicated… I half ya shit >just to reflect
    AID<s'what ya shitty text need... n'only time you SICK to death

Cos If you DI-A happy man, you could color him relieved
    Little bitch is in a barber chair with stitches in his weave

Don’t agree I got More Honor, tell ya Ma We got some beef
    Cos If I greet you with Maholo… aint no Island fucken meet

EYE’SIL show my cue t’kill, I’ll snatch this bitches cuticles
    Raise the hair on niggas neck, like ISIS hostage funerals

See Ill decap this fucken dike, like Trump was killin Hillary
    If Dia-sick of the Fake NOOSE… I killed the bitch wit guillotines

Soule

Re: Teflon Kong vs Diasick (OPen for VOTES)

accepting my call-out was a death warrant, your trying to be brave when that gimmick is played.
    what he know about flipping a name? cuz only time "teflon" get deep, when I'm digging his grave.
    Cool
    you hiding behind killing spree, like mass shooting victims, and this is a murder scene domination.
    so there's no murking me obligation, when you "reject" battles like their surgery complications.
    Okay
    if he's talking shit? you just see this head coming at me sideways like he's rocking a mullet.
    you don't need a teflon vest, because when your opponents no show thats dodging a bullet.
    okay
    you know you're an easy win right? your just a fucking noob that thought he could squeeze by.
    you need inspiration to drop garbage? i guess if that fails u can blame it on your weed high.
    Not feeling it
    I done left him buried, when it comes to this text shit hes not top tier, not even secondary.
    his style is sedentary, and nothing he's "delivering is dope" so a blind drop seems unnecessary.
    cool concept but felt flat in the end
    that corny shit aint getting ya next to me... the way you cooking it's like you're missing the recipe.
    your just a bitch that is less to me, I couldn't picture you rolling if you was tripping on ecstasy.
    lol cool

Cool verse, only had a couple bars I didn't care for. Liked that finisher.

vs.

No.
    Nope.
    No.
    No?
    another miss
    No.

Wasn't really feeling anything here. The way you're wording your lines makes it hard to find a hard hit. You need to lengthen your lines out more so that you can create a stronger build up because the way they are now it's not really getting the concept together all that well.

Vote Diasick for the better overall verse.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Dia

Cool flip off the personal shot

Dope similie

Setup sucked but finisher was ok

Lol

This was a light hit kinda basic

Played

Teflon

Finisher concept was corny i though u were gonna be more creative with the np

No played

What???

Ok not bad decent wordplay

Finisher was good liked the similie but setup fucked up the impact u couldve had here

No

V/Diasick overall more consistent punches had better impact. Teflon gotta work on his wording he trying to be over creative with wordplays and nps but overall they miss especially if ur trying it in a setup. Try saving the creativity for the impact of ur finisher.

- - - Updated - - -

Dia

Cool flip off the personal shot

Dope similie

Setup sucked but finisher was ok

Lol

This was a light hit kinda basic

Played

Teflon

Finisher concept was corny i though u were gonna be more creative with the np

No played

What???

Ok not bad decent wordplay

Finisher was good liked the similie but setup fucked up the impact u couldve had here

No

V/Diasick overall more consistent punches had better impact. Teflon gotta work on his wording he trying to be over creative with wordplays and nps but overall they miss especially if ur trying it in a setup. Try saving the creativity for the impact of ur finisher.
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

>>wtf, pause.... Miss!

>>i kinda see what u were tryna do but it failed bro.

>>lol what????? Nah!

>>im lost at this point, bruh.

>>light

>>smh...this is ur 5th miss

----------

>>light

>>another light bar

>>nah

>>two str8 misses now...

>>make that 3 misses..

>>a rollin ecstasy bar???? Wow

This battle was fuckin str8 ass milk...

V- dia (for bein less sucky)

Battle Record
    22-3

[accepting my call-out was a death warrant, your trying to be brave when that gimmick is played.

Something Decent jabs nothing heavy

Vs

Nope, nothing

Vote dia

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

VS

not a great battle... TK, u did the "DIA " nameplay too much, it got repetitive after a while and was not creative... the fake noose line was terrible... new & noose sound nothing alike... u CAN beat a topic to death if u are not creative with it... DIA, Donald trump bars,ISIS..... back to the drawing board

v- DIA