User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: TBFL Rules

Soule

TBFL Rules

No biting, no recycling.

Pretty common, pretty easy to follow. Anything you post in your battle must be fresh and must be yours. Otherwise, I'll ban you from the forum and administration can choose to further your punishment as they wish.

Line Limits

To keep battles easy to vote on, please do not exceed sixty lines in your battles. That mean both you and your opponent are allowed a maximum of thirty lines. Title matches will be extended to 100 (50 each). This is to make sure that battles aren't painfully long and people can come in and vote without a problem.

Voting

You must vote on at least two other battles and PM me the links. Your votes must be detailed otherwise they will not count. If your battle stays open for over 24 hours and you do not have your links, you will be deducted a vote. After 48 hours, you will be DQ'd.

Due Dates

Please keep your due dates within a three day radius. I'll be active enough to see when a battle thread has gone to waste or somebody flat out no showed but let's not have battles with 14 days to write. That's just annoying and pointless.

3-0 Is A KO

Unlike most leagues and FL which has quite a grip of voters, we are still building up. It's also much harder to vote on a topical battle because battles are commonly 40-60 lines or more compared to text which is usually 20-32. So three votes ends the battle here.

The Champion Gets Paid

If you are involved in a champ match, please PM me your paypal info. Every couple weeks there will be a paid prize for the champion. It won't be every week, but it will definitely happen for the first title match. The prize will vary anywhere between ten and twenty five. Not much, but hey! You can get paid to write, can't really beat that.

No Free Posting in Battles

This includes posting anything that is not checking in or posting a verse. If you need an extension, please PM me AND your opponent. Don't clutter the battle thread with a discussion about why you need the extension. I will grant the extension every time, but it'll ONLY be for 24 hours.

Blind Drops

I personally do not see the point in it but if you and your opponent decide you want blind drops then you are more than welcome to PM your verses to me. I am active enough that I can post them both up for you within the set due date.
    Last edited by Soule; March 10th, 2017 at 01:58 PM