User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Dinosaurs

Battle Record
    64-44

Lightbulb Dinosaurs

I really should've stopped this shit, a paleontologist
    but uncover so many good pieces, you'll feel you gotta dig..
    cares for our confidence, a chance for some dominance
    bearings shared, I was there and stared when the comet hit
    Followed Chrit, we weren't close but when the forum split
    hopelessness kept growing in a lonely pit where bones were left..
    for the sake of the truth, them ancients were doomed
    by a Gesture, not a spitter, but a volcano that blew
    was a sick cretaceous, some give little payment
    biters biting biters that bit their way into disintegration
    A knowledge of old, this site was bought and then sold
    lost all of its glow cause of the form of a Strobe
    a done disaster, what came from it after?
    every candidate was running into a bunch of Russian hackers
    So i wont stop a texcee from marketing schemes
    tell me you look forward to my next, you never drop me some feed
    mad that i try too hard, trapping my mind in bars
    a vet from the past, presented as last of the dinosaurs

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...493679-hot-boy
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?493555-16
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Soule

Re: Dinosaurs

This was cool. Creative little way to get out frustrations. I liked some of the concepts and your flow was pretty dope the entire time. Solid rhyme scheme and wording. Good stuff man.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

yoo i fucks wit this shit heavy.. I like the flow and the rhyme schemes. I like the story too cuz I ain't even really know what went down wit this site, and that did a good job of fillin me in, but it also left me wit some questions lmao. It started kinda slow imo, but from this point --- "bearings shared, I was there and stared when the comet hit..." --- on, i felt the flow was crazy. The ending was strong and hit hard.

Overall I'd say 8.5/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Dope shit, Bob

Lyrically, it was perfect for the concept. And I really dug the way you attacked the whole "old vet status", definitely made it fresh and enjoyable to read. You kill it with the rhymes and Multis every time. A piece like this is really good for people like me, who weren't here in the "prime" I came a little after but it gives some value to the time we spend on here and how much it affects everyone as a whole when things take a detour. Overall, cool read, enjoyable and relatable. Keep writing though bob, I'd be interested in seeing u drop in Pc as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

This really thought this was an interesting concept. At first, I was intrigued by the dinosaur drop and even more so when I learned for the double meaning for this drop by reading the above feed back.

biters biting biters that bit their way into disintegration

I enjoyed that line a lot. That shit was really heavy and could hurt some hearts lol. Aye man, clever drop.

Battle Record
    64-44

Rawrr
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

this was nice, your flow was fire seriously. probably one of the smoothest ive read here in a while. content was cool. my only issue with pieces like this is it seems to talk about a subject while not talking about the subject. I am more agressive with bars so thats probably why but this shit was fire man 8.5 easily

Battle Record
    3-17

as a Dinosuar i tend to score, instrumental.
    no to watch me feed, my meal are mental
    seen a scene of green in all directions
    feelings good...i pass inspection
    direction no question, so who's the Dinosaur?
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Awards OM HOF

Bro you spit some shit right there!

Nice wordplay, conceptual metaphor, and history lesson. The flow was impeccable and the creativity was worthy of envy. You always come from the strangest and most obscure of angles but somehow manage to pull off these crazy concepts in the most skilled and interesting of ways. This was a nice little gem that displayed lyrical prowess and technique while still being cognitive of entertaining the reader. Dope drop, bro. Thoroughly enjoyed.
    Last edited by _Lyrics; March 27th, 2017 at 10:48 AM Reason: there you go boo

Awards PC HOF

my man, thanks for the read, bruhva, here to rtf

this is straight garbo, son....

nah, im buggin, shits fire. a high conceptual design that said what it had to say via laconic diction. flow and rhyming was ill. somehow u managed to balance aloof with earnest tone. weird, but somehow it worked. dope stuff bro.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

I thought this was an okay piece, Lyrics. Wording was good, and the rhyming was well done. I liked the metaphor with the dinosaurs and you being one of the last veterans. Good work on everything else. Keep writing!

Battle Record
    0-2

Wow I think this was really great and insightful... i picked it to read cause my nephew used to freak me out with dinosaur knowledge when he was a toddler... but it was way over above and beyond what I expected - it really was great!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Yo this was pretty solid. good internals and vocab and multi's. a few broken here and there along with a lost rhyme scheme but it was a nice read overall. i loved in the middle. beginning was cool. ending could of went out with a bigger statement imo. however i dug this piece. good drop

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

there was only one line were the flow wavered for me at this line "hopelessness kept growing in a lonely pit where bones were left.." otherwise, shit was butter here man. I liked the content, and the overall metaphor. Wording was clean and well, you obviously have no problems on the lyrical side. Another dope read here, i wouldnt have really expected anything less from you though. Good shit hombre

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim