User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • late bloomer

0 0%
  • washed

5 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Washed vs. 2triple0 [Open For Votes]

Battle Record
    5-21

Washed vs. 2triple0 [Open For Votes]

right ten lines due in 24 hour please checkin tonight drop tomorrow so we can get votes coming quicker please .....10 lines reg diss battle....... links are more important than checkins however we do regularly check and post links together actually...... so whichever way you want is allowed to take place...... good luck......

Reg battle
    10 lines 3-0 ko first ta 5 tko
    Due 24 hours (monday evening)

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Re: Washed vs. 2triple0

Both battlers have 24 hours to vote on the champ match and contender match.

2 other links are also required.

-Failure to provide links and the battle will be closed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0

Check

Battle Record
    5-21

Here
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    5-21

Everything in this forum and the whole site know the deal
    They think we weak but that just cause blooms knowledge hot as a beach
    Spin your head round ya neck like aint deep enough ya line dont got no backup
    My electricity blackout still got a stash tho rb need to leave my dog a bone for real yo
    Right so syllable wise his rhymes weren't capable of cracking the chestplate
    But never make it back to home plate average person eat three meals a day
    Tried setting the line up before the line was created i wrote a few novels and dedicated
    most it to a verse to acknowledge the facts of the battle but everything ya spit overrated
    And lions sleep for more that 12 hours a day and already finished writing four or five bars
    Still cant tell me nothing im a beef with ya but i aint trying to act cool or seem smart

Last edited by Notti; March 6th, 2017 at 02:41 PM

Battle Record
    5-21

sorry fucked this up........... i can post another thread if you want rewrite this shit....... its up to you i didnt mean to edit the verse three times feel me....... can we set up another battle and void this one @Washed i am not proud of this piece of writing please respond and let me know if i can restart the battle..... and ill write something up tomorrow night....... my bad i rushed this horribly thus the name late bloomer but im sure i can get something better up if you give me until next week but im going have rewrite this or else this battle is voided...

Battle Record
    1-0

Me lose to 2 Tripple O?
    hell Freaken No
    You come off as retarded... Still I won't go easy on you cuz this is war son
    Fact is whenever we on RB see late text, we just wish his father would've worn one
    2tripleO, late bloomer? boom boom boom n you'll have black eyes see I'm great
    u try to copy my swagger I'm on that next shit now I'm so 3008 you're just 2000 n Late
    Beat you with fergie lyrics.. But...
    ...This is the Internet so I won't front like I know you on a personal level n my word is cash
    Cuz honestly I don't know if you're "takeN L"... <-- that's just what'll happen as a result of this match
    Nobody like you faggot... Only you are capable of reading the truth n instead see hate
    Truth is, groupies out fucking celebrities are the only ones who would wanna be late

Soule

How does deal rhyme with beach?
    My electricity blackout still got a stash tho rb need to leave my dog a bone for real yo
    What?
    At least you rhymed this time
    Tried setting the line up before the line was created i wrote a few novels and dedicated
    most it to a verse to acknowledge the facts of the battle but everything ya spit overrated
    Nope
    And lions sleep for more that 12 hours a day and already finished writing four or five bars
    Still cant tell me nothing im a beef with ya but i aint trying to act cool or seem smart
    No...

Okay, I'm going to try and help you. So this is the most feedback I'll probably ever give in a text battle. First of all, your structure. The first line is normally meant to be the set up line. So the ideal is to make sure it has something to do with the second line, including the rhyme. Example:

Quote Originally Posted by Born To Kill
    Whippin out abuse you'll envy, my shit violates and takes ya pride...
    Bringin 8 inches of pain for Kenny, since each fist is about 4” wide.
    Notice how the second line picked up what the first line was building up? You don't want to have a bar that doesn't come together or hold any coherence otherwise it'll just make no sense and fall short. The second thing is, your rhyme scheme. Your first two bars didn't even rhyme man. You need to structure that shit out.

AAAAB
    AAAAB

If you feel confident, get some multies in there. Just make sure if you include multies, they have to make sense. Can really shoot yourself in the foot if the wording makes no sense for the sake of a rhyme. Try working on your wording too. Polish it up a bit. You don't want it to be really stretched out and you also don't want it to come off as rambling. My best advice would be to find the LLL/Lethal Lyricist League in the archived league forum. Go to the office subforum and find the LLL Hall of Fame Battles. Read up on some of those and get a clearer idea. It'll do wonders for you if you actually take it in.

vs.

Me lose to 2 Tripple O?
    hell Freaken No
    I'm going to do you a solid and just consider this banter
    Fact is whenever we on RB see late text, we just wish his father would've worn one
    lol
    u try to copy my swagger I'm on that next shit now I'm so 3008 you're just 2000 n Late
    No
    ...This is the Internet so I won't front like I know you on a personal level n my word is cash
    Cuz honestly I don't know if you're "takeN L"... <-- that's just what'll happen as a result of this match
    concept is way played and wording is iffy
    Nobody like you faggot... Only you are capable of reading the truth n instead see hate
    Truth is, groupies out fucking celebrities are the only ones who would wanna be late
    Okay concept but it didn't really hit all that hard.

I'd recommend reading on some battles as well. Clean up your wording some so that it's clearer and more direct. Come up with more creative concepts as well because some of these were super outdated.

Vote Washed, both need a lot of work but he had a couple lines that were decent.

Battle Record
    5-21

They think triples weak but that just cause our dope speech hot as a nice day on the beach
    Spin your head round ya neck but owl write lines deep enough so i cut ya from the backbone
    My electricity blackout still fleshing out the lines got a stash rb tho need all leaving him shaking in his boots
    mad love for style right then whys ya verse filled with syllables cause no one relate to his rhymes
    you always the first to act gangster with a played verse nothing left for us to archive
    Yeah Im already hungry you aint touchie homie stolen designs a review of a letter by the age of nine
    a thread has pages and a text writes from ancient scritps about the way he read a few of his pages
    and lions sleep for more that 12 hours a day thats still more sleep than your getting from writing four or five bars
    Still cant tell me nothing im a beef with ya but i aint no rapper im just trying not to act cool or seem too smart...

Right thats all im going to write.... please get your links in tomorrow so people can start voting....

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by late bloomer View Post
    No.
    This has nothing to do with your opponent.
    What are you doing? This is just jibberish.
    No.
    You're like an awful version of Warcloud. Just random facts asorted throughout a version. You need to read some good battles from the past and learn how to write punches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Washed View Post
    This is OK.
    STOP.
    This is awful.
    You landed it, but it's pretty cliche.
    Late bloomer has no idea what he's doing. You need to study up and get better. Washed landed two punches, so that gets him the win.

VOTE - washed

Battle Record
    5-21

Battle Record
    5-21

They think triples weak but that just cause he stay hot with lines and a nice day on the beach
    Spin your head round ya neck but owl write lines deep enough to cut ya from the noose
    My electricity blackout still fleshing out the lines got a stash rb tho leaving him shaking in his boots
    mad love for style right then whys ya verse filled with syllables when no one relate to his rhymes
    you always the first to act gangster with a played verse nothing left for us to archive
    Yeah Im already hungry hope you aint touchie homie stolen designs with a review of a letter by the age of nine
    a thread which has multiple pages and a text from a writer from an ancient script about the way he read a few of his pages
    and lions sleep for more that 12 hours a day thats still more sleep than your getting from writing four or five bars
    Still cant tell me nothing im a beef with ya but i aint no rapper im just trying not to act cool or seem too smart...

- - - Updated - - -

They think triples weak but that just cause he stay hot with lines and a nice day on the beach
    Spin your head round ya neck but owl write lines deep enough to cut ya from the noose
    My electricity blackout still fleshing out the lines got a stash rb tho leaving him shaking in his boots
    mad love for style right then whys ya verse filled with syllables when no one relate to his rhymes
    Yeah Im already hungry hope you aint touchie homie stolen designs with a review of a letter by the age of nine
    a thread which has multiple pages and a text from a writer from an ancient script about the way he read a few of his pages

- - - Updated - - -

just cause trip stay hot with lines like a nice day on the beach
    My electricity blackout still fleshing out the lines leave him shaking in his boots
    then whys ya verse filled with syllables that i cant relate to with some rhymes
    homie im hungry you touchie homie stolen designs with a review of a letter by the age of nine
    a thread which has multiple pages and lions sleep for more that 12 hours a day
    thats still more sleep than your getting from writing four or five bars
    Still cant tell me nothing but i aint no rapper but still pack a couple hot joints to spark

Battle Record
    1-0

I'll post links today after work. Plz don't close

@Washed you have until 6:30PM Est. to provide links. - Notti
    Last edited by Notti; March 6th, 2017 at 02:45 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

vs

nothing quote worthy

This battle seemed a little too one sided to me. Washed didn't really have to do much to actually win here. Late didn't really rhyme nor did he make any sense. Even though his bars were pretty lousy, he did have something that was worth noting as a punch or even a hit. Work on your flow and rhyme scheme Bloomer.

V/ Washed

Battle Record
    5-21

Re: Washed vs. 2triple0 [Open For Votes]

yeah again i would rather void this battle because i know i didnt prepare correctly that verse needed to be better...... im good for another battle if you want to try again....... i aint forfieting or nothing just void this cause my verse is weak....