User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • late bloomer

0 0%
  • washed

5 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Washed vs. 2triple0 [Open For Votes]

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Washed vs. 2triple0 [Open For Votes]

Home I'll vote now

Battle Record
    5-21

man i wasnt ready for that shit man,.......... im sure i can do better.,...
    a labyrinth of power.....

Soule

The battle has already had three votes. Just let it ride out because either way it's a loss on your record. No such thing as "voiding" just because you came unprepared.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

You come off as retarded... Still I won't go easy on you cuz this is war son
    Fact is whenever we on RB see late text, we just wish his father would've worn one

vs

nada

LB needs to get more creative. none of his bars were threatening let alone mean. start watching URL/KOTD battles on youtube to get the idea of what a create bar should sound like. 2trip/washed actually got this in the bag with one slick punch. easy win for him.

v. washed0000

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

NOTHING
    BEHEMOTH PROBABLY GAVE YOU THE BEST FEEDBACK YOU WILL EVER GET ON THIS SITE; I ADVISE YOU TO READ WHAT HE POSTED AND LEARN FROM THAT. IF YOU KEEP AT IT, EVENTUALLY YOU WILL GET THE HANG OF IT

VS

You come off as retarded... Still I won't go easy on you cuz this is war son
    Fact is whenever we on RB see late text, we just wish his father would've worn one
    Nobody like you faggot... Only you are capable of reading the truth n instead see hate
    Truth is, groupies out fucking celebrities are the only ones who would wanna be late
    1st bar was jus barely ok, it was a forced wordplay and played on top of that, but it was a decent attempt at a punch. The 2nd bar was actually pretty good, I liked the creativity and the nameplay factor, jus suffered alil due to the wording.

Overall: This battle was pretty one-sided being 2 bars to 0 bars.

v/ Washed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.