User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • DzasteR

5 100.00%
  • Late Bloomer

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: DzasteR vs. Late Bloomer

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

DzasteR vs. Late Bloomer

10 lines
    Due by Thursday (if you need to extend then let me know)
    I'll check in when I post my vote links.
    Good luck!

Out.

Battle Record
    5-21

Re: DzasteR vs. Late Bloomer

Checking in eill have sumn by tomorrow...

- - - Updated - - -

Will**
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    5-21

Might take extension but i dont know if your worth it
    Yeah i read your stuff over but ya lines all surface ill have to light up a furnace
    I will see how i feel about it set up a deck with a couple folding chairs
    so they think im ill prepared but keep dizaster gasping like some nike airs
    Ill definitely battle you but is the shit your writing worth reading cuase it should be
    When you like me you aing take no losses you stsnd across ill put one in ya homie
    You aint finny like someone with cancer dog you better rewrite ya chapters
    like klass i spit with no weapon but leave sessions like natural didasters
    No more ingrate noone but me no more safe than we are free
    Blow by and roll up with the 5 top punches in the frontlines leagues

Simple maybe??

10. Homie will havd links soon as you drop

Battle Record
    6-3

Check.

Gonna drop something right now. And will have links later.

Battle Record
    6-3

G'L
    I go hard on the board & my shots is brutal – I’m someone you’ll have to fear
    Taking shots at me? D’ll stop LB J……..you’ll think I’m against the Cavaliers.
    I know you only see me as a noob. I’m hot, you’ll see - I’m out to prove it
    So first - I’ll snatch LI’s.……...like the Pats did when the Falcons blew it
    See everybody will remember Dzaster as a hard hitter... see I'm a wreckin force
    And the last time Late Bloomer was ever mentioned was in a sex ed course
    I treat everyone fairly - I exercise my rights - and lefts to show 'em all fear
    So for now, you can just kiss D'z ass.............ta remember who's boss here
    I got punches for days - I don't do light jabs see these hands so rigid on dudes
    And you'll witness some heavy crosses............like I forced religion on you

Soule

Yeah i read your stuff over but ya lines all surface ill have to light up a furnace
    no
    no
    Ill definitely battle you but is the shit your writing worth reading cuase it should be
    When you like me you aing take no losses you stsnd across ill put one in ya homie
    no no no no
    no again
    no

I'd give you better feedback and some hints on how to get better but the last time I did that you ignored everything I said and you're still dropping the same shit. No punches, just statements. With wording that makes shit barely make sense. With a lack of multies so it's hard to even read because it's boring. Start listening or quit battling dude because you're not gonna get better if you don't take the advice given to you.

vs.

Okay concept, wording could've been better
    Cool
    Eh, concept could've been stronger
    See what you did there but there wording was meh
    I got punches for days - I don't do light jabs see these hands so rigid on dudes
    Okay

You had some promising concepts, just feel like you need to work on your wording. Maybe go through some battles in the LLL Hall of Fame and study up a bit. Some guys to check out are J. Hens, Born To Kill, Spitacular and Token.

Vote D for the better overall verse.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

2 links each and i will open this for votes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

your getting the idea wit the aggression but your still not sayin much conceptually
    ehh, im not feelin this
    should be and homie don't really rhyme but i guess you can make it, either way, thas the least of ya problems here
    ok self hype i guess, still not much impact
    no good

vs

i see what you did, decent wordplay, not that great of a punch tho cuz it doesn't diss ya opponent
    sad to say, this concept is played already but it was a decent put together punch
    wack, you gotta know this is played
    i see what your sayin, kissin the bosses ass and shit, this is cool, jus poorly worded
    ehhh, decent closer

Overall: Another new member showing a lot of potential. Dzaster can actually form a solid punch, he just has to work on not coming so played, and if he does come played, learning how to word his punches creatively so people still feel like they are reading something new. Late bloomer is jus late bloomer, and as I like to see, he keeps battling regardless of what people say and he will continue to get better aswell.

v/ DzasteR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-21

dont know mate i know votes are going your way but you had an extra eight hours to write it........ dont know.... fair??

Battle Record
    6-3

Quote Originally Posted by late bloomer View Post
    dont know mate i know votes are going your way but you had an extra eight hours to write it........ dont know.... fair??
    Where you from? It's Wednesday afternoon where I am. I go to school at night and work during the day so I just set it for about 2 days out so we both would have time to drop.

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Law's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

late bloomer

nothing really there punchwise, your failing to properly set up a direct concept towards your opponent then connect it with a creativity punch

Nope, not working

Stretch on the rhyme, there really isn't any concept/punch directed at your opponent here

like someone with cancer/like klass/like natural disasters, you through in three simile's connected to nothing

at least try to put some that readable together

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

DzasteR

Just alright, needed better execution on the punch, bar wasn't the smoothest either

decent bar here

not really feeling this, even if worded better I don't think the concept had much potential

not hitting for me

simple play, light bar
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________

MVGT: DzasteR - had an alright verse, definitely can see he can put together some good bars. Just got to get them heavy hitters in there. and Late Bloomer, your verse can be described by reading your opponents name.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by late bloomer View Post
    Why do you have to light up a furnace after reading his work? Please explain.
    Oh, so a pair of shoes now has the ability to gasp like a human?
    No. And for god sakes proofread your work.
    So you leave a classroom session like a natural disaster? So you storm out? But what does that have to do with your opponent?
    This doesn't make sense.

Why don't you take like two weeks off from battling and Google some of the best text battlers in the past 15 years. You'll learn line structure and how to set up a punchline correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DzasteR View Post
    This is a solid attempt at wordplay. I like the try. It just needs to be set up better.
    See, Pats/Falcons lines are already way too played out. It's been beaten to death.
    I would have used the first line to set up the punchline better.
    No, not feeling this.
    Yeah, this is a solid punch, but I'm sure I've seen the idea used like 10 years ago on another forum.
    VOTE - DzasteR

He's on his way to coming up some good stuff. He just needs to massage his verses to get them sounding better on paper. Late bloomer just needs to stop wasting our time as voters and quit altogether. Or at least take the advice he's been given and actually use it.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

vs

nada

clear win for DZ in this match upi. better overall set ups and punches although they were played and basic for the most part. LB, just needs a lot of work. keep battling but start dissecting what it means to write a great line man. you've dropped the same verse in every battle. take pride in ya bars bruh.

v. DZ

Battle Record
    6-3

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@God of War

none of these posts were moderated?