User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 83

Thread: TBFL Chat!!!

Soule

Re: TBFL Chat!!!

Gotta defend that shit like you're McGregor.

bet.. i aint even get the medal yet, already tryna snatch

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

lol i ain't snatching a thing. i revoked myself from the rankings. plus there isn't a medal but i'll get you your achievement.
    @ILLunatic @God of War

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Post in the request thread

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·

Soule

lol ok

Soule

@The Law @iLL ScriptureZ

If you both check into here by Sunday i'll have your title match up Monday.

@Johnny Omega Law said he's probably not coming back to the site, plus he is running a 32 man topical tournament on another site right now.

Soule

Alright, i'll find you a new opponent then.

@Truth Iscariot @_Lyrics @Enoch Light

first come, first serve.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

@Truth Iscariot

I never logged in to answer you when you asked me where i been (the thread got closed) but dawg I just been making decisions and contemplating, pretty much. Haven't been writing outside of a couple days ago, for months and months. i came back here to try to get the pen moving again

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslayer View Post
    Alright, i'll find you a new opponent then.

@Truth Iscariot @_Lyrics @Enoch Light

first come, first serve.
    enoch has left the site

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    @Truth Iscariot

I never logged in to answer you when you asked me where i been (the thread got closed) but dawg I just been making decisions and contemplating, pretty much. Haven't been writing outside of a couple days ago, for months and months. i came back here to try to get the pen moving again
    Trust bro I feel you after my mom passed (this was near 2 years ago when I left the site suddenly) I didn't really write anything up until a couple of months ago. Life is strange like that. Words don't just pop in my head anxiously awaiting their debut on paper anymore, not like they used to. But when they're there I feel it's always something worth writing. I'll take that though because in truth I was a bit miserable not having the spirit to express myself through writing.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way happy you're back.

Now quit being all emotional and write some illness Maestro.

PS: I want you and Dagel to battle.

AI

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Iscariot View Post
    Trust bro I feel you after my mom passed (this was near 2 years ago when I left the site suddenly) I didn't really write anything up until a couple of months ago. Life is strange like that. Words don't just pop in my head anxiously awaiting their debut on paper anymore, not like they used to. But when they're there I feel it's always something worth writing. I'll take that though because in truth I was a bit miserable not having the spirit to express myself through writing.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way happy you're back.

Now quit being all emotional and write some illness Maestro.

PS: I want you and Dagel to battle.
    Damn Truth...I saw your poem on her, RIP...
    It was bothering me how you left, and it eventually led me to leave also. Things weren't the same, but I ended up making a 2015 appearance for a little bit in the Fall though.

It's nice to see you back though brother. I started a crew that gained hella traction till I disappeared due to a few reasons, I wanted you to be a part of it.
    Even though I'm back I don't feel the same honestly, I'm not hungry and passionate about writing out 60 lines in a night like I use to be able to do. I couldn't even count the syllables of a 3 line poem man. Usually I'm on point. I'm trying to get it together though. Seeing you do your thing makes me want to join in and show out too.

And fuck Dagel, he always got some smart shit to say about me until I champ something.(then he dick rides smh)

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Damn Truth...I saw your poem on her, RIP...
    It was bothering me how you left, and it eventually led me to leave also. Things weren't the same, but I ended up making a 2015 appearance for a little bit in the Fall though.

It's nice to see you back though brother. I started a crew that gained hella traction till I disappeared due to a few reasons, I wanted you to be a part of it.
    Even though I'm back I don't feel the same honestly, I'm not hungry and passionate about writing out 60 lines in a night like I use to be able to do. I couldn't even count the syllables of a 3 line poem man. Usually I'm on point. I'm trying to get it together though. Seeing you do your thing makes me want to join in and show out too.

And fuck Dagel, he always got some smart shit to say about me until I champ something.(then he dick rides smh)
    Yeah Dagel is something else. But I for one am just happy to see your presence. You along with Emily, Fatt, and a few others were the writers I was hoping still graced the site. Was surprised as shit to see Poeta so active and Atti popped up and I thought we had a real revival going on.

AI

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Iscariot View Post
    Yeah Dagel is something else. But I for one am just happy to see your presence. You along with Emily, Fatt, and a few others were the writers I was hoping still graced the site. Was surprised as shit to see Poeta so active and Atti popped up and I thought we had a real revival going on.
    I appreciate the love man, I really do. Poeta being on here surprised me too tbh, thought he was somewhere in Cuba writing a book with Atti and Laureate that would never be published. lmao

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

I appreciate the love man, I really do. Poeta being on here surprised me too tbh, thought he was somewhere in Cuba writing a book with Atti and Laureate that would never be published. lmao
    Lmao these sentiments are too accurate

AI