- - - Updated - - -

Oh and if you guys wanna hear his trapper trash here's his link
    https://soundcloud.com/trapper-nick-128347914

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Trapper Nick diss

Is this some troll shit right here because i can picture this being an audio some basic elementary bars like some back in the day eminem. Im reading as the beat from i just dont gaf. Anyway its abc 123 no creativity as far as a diss,track. Tbh think ur trolling take the criticism and improve.
    [url]https:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Is this some troll shit right here because i can picture this being an audio some basic elementary bars like some back in the day eminem. Im reading as the beat from i just dont gaf. Anyway its abc 123 no creativity as far as a diss,track. Tbh think ur trolling take the criticism and improve.
    No this isn't me trolling, nor did I make an effort in writing this, it's just a test for right now. I wanted to see how it would look like to other people before I actually started writing. But thanks for your opinion, I'll definitely start trying to be more creative and improve.

Soule

Go leave feedback on two other Open Mic's and post the links in here.

Soule

Alright then, lemme help you out real quick. If you wanna do diss shit, check out battles in the Frontlines and GBL. Or PM either Joe Boston or Notti, you can either read battles and study up or you can see if one of those two guys will give you lessons and tips. They're KTA and we are here to help the next generation. If you wanna do Open Mic type shit. Read some battles from the Hall of Fame, I'd recommend pretty much any piece from Brandon Cee, Engivale, or Chris Black. Those guys were some incredible writers, Engivale being my personal favorite. I can also give you advice or tips or whatever anytime you want them, as you can see, I'm an accomplished writer as well. As for your piece here. You need to lengthen your lines out so you can have more material. Make them longer (normally 16-18 syllables a line, but I wouldn't actually count them as you write because that's too much distress, as you read the line you can usually tell if it's right or not). This way you can use the first line as a setup and the second line as the delivery. To improve your rhyme scheme, you need multies. Which also works better if your lines are longer. Instead of "I'll burn him like a fire pit" you can do "I'll burn em like a fire pit, on some Trojan empire shit." see the multi? fire pit/empire shit. It creates more impact per line. Just don't shoot yourself in the foot by rhyming just to rhyme because that normally takes away from the concept. If you're gonna diss people, @Notti and JB can help you more there. If you're gonna write Open Mics, I'll wait until you drop one before I get into imagery and shit. Stick around, learn and bit and get better. Don't stop.

Awards OM HOF

This wasn't too bad. If nothing else it shows you have the ability to write in a clean and organized fashion. I just think you're not too familiar with the upper echelons of battle rapping. Thus, you're just rapping the only way you know how. From what I gather you have the personals/disses down, but lack the depth of complete concepts and intricate wordplay that's needed to really bring your verses to life. You definitely need to inject some witty references and metaphors into this joint as well. Most of what I'm telling you is impossible to ever truly explain, but if you hang around long enough and peep some of the top tier cats battle you'll soon know exactly what I mean. In any case, you already have the basics down and a solid foundation to build on. So I see you elevating to the next level in no time.

OAN

Check my piece stickied at the top of the forum to get a better idea about schemes and concepts and also so I because it's cool asf. Lol.

Keep scribing, bro. In a few weeks time you'll be ripping holes through Trapper Nick, Josh, and everyone in between. Peace..

Thanks for the feedback guys, it'll definitely help me to make my raps better